christian2710

Society made me who I am today.
IMG 9533
IMG 9532

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy
nigga not even a single reply, it’s over

Lip injection, fucking oils on brows.
I FUCKING can't stand white people who desperately want ethnic features yet are racist towards the same people who naturally have them
HIS LIPS LOOK LIKE A FUCKING FISH.
facial features isnt something you claim JFL thats like saying all blacks who die there hair wish they are racist towards whites

facial features isnt something you claim JFL thats like saying all blacks who die there hair wish they are racist towards whites
full lips and thick brows are features ethnic people naturally have and white people don't. They usually have to get cosmetic procedures to obtain the same thickness as ethnics, and they often don't like to credit ethnics

full lips and thick brows are features ethnic people naturally have and white people don't. They usually have to get cosmetic procedures to obtain the same thickness as ethnics, and they often don't like to credit ethnics
blacks dont credit whites when they dye their hair blonde, ethnics dont credit whites if they wear blue eyed contacts. No race owns a facial feature therefore they dont deserve credit

blacks dont credit whites when they dye their hair blonde, ethnics dont credit whites if they wear blue eyed contacts. No race owns a facial feature therefore they dont deserve credit
WHITE SUPREMACY.

• JFL
Reactions: chrisN
wanted victimhood I swear people complain over the most stupid things
why do white people pick and mix to look like mixed people (full lips? thick brows? thick lashes? tan?) yet are still racist towards them and never credit them

why do white people pick and mix to look like mixed people (full lips? thick brows? thick lashes? tan?) yet are still racist towards them and never credit them
Ethnicities DONT OWN FACIAL FEAUTURES stop being retarded.

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy
Lip injection, fucking oils on brows.
I FUCKING can't stand white people who desperately want ethnic features yet are racist towards the same people who naturally have them
HIS LIPS LOOK LIKE A FUCKING FISH.
that's why having a bit of ethnic blood mogs

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
why do white people so desperately want thick brows, thick full lips, thick lashes and not black skin, nappy hair or a big nose? Fucking pick and mixers
Its almost as though ehtnicities are not exclusive to facial features, more ethnics get rhino than anyone else so by your logic that are racist towards whites for picking and mixing, why dont they want there low density eyebrows?

• JFL
Its almost as though ehtnicities are not exclusive to facial features, more ethnics get rhino than anyone else so by your logic that are racist towards whites for picking and mixing, why dont they want there low density eyebrows?
WHITE PEOPLE WANT FEATURES THAT WE NATURALLY HAVE THEN THEY CLAIM THEY HAVE THEM NATURALLY WHEN THEY FUCKING PAY FOR THEM.

• +1
Reactions: christian2710
WHITE PEOPLE WANT FEATURES THAT WE NATURALLY HAVE THEN THEY CLAIM THEY HAVE THEM NATURALLY WHEN THEY FUCKING PAY FOR THEM.
hey man, do you have any pics of psl Gods I can use for my xbox pfp

• +1
All the bitches that got rhinos in turkey claim they got a natural nose

• +1
Reactions: christian2710