Tiktokers are cruel fucking people man

coisbhai

coisbhai

comparison is stealing my joy
I don’t know if anyone else has noticed but these Looksmaxxing tiktoks have evolved into something else

I used to get the occasional “does anyone know what mog means” edits and slideshows or the mog battles between celebrities, even enjoyed some of them tbh

Now all I see are the poor members on this forum being brutally bullied because some faggot screenshot their pictures from the ratings section and posts it for views

Low-key breaks my heart when I see it, a person joins for advice but instead is ridiculed on a global platform, im guilty for baiting members on here but this community is different, shouldn’t have to be put onto tiktok especially people’s faces :feelscry:

Cant even count how many threads I’ve had to delete of members on here because they keep getting their faces spread, one could argue that they did it out of their own autonomy though

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: silencio, tombradylover, <6PSLcel and 23 others
Gas TikTok users

• +1
Reactions: Shycel, LancasteR, tombradylover and 12 others
Now all I see are the poor members on this forum being brutally bullied because some faggot screenshot their pictures from the ratings section and posts it for views
@Lebgfinal think he might be referring to you

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫, ElTruecel and Deleted member 52452
most ppl who post their faces arent even regular users theyre just normal ppl who want their face rated and wanna know how to improve. even if they are regular users why make fun of them? normans are so toxic and full of hate.

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR, tombradylover, Xangsane and 12 others
  • +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫, plukee and Deleted member 52452
Yea but I'm the only one having this.
These people are using pictures of random people they see here and makes ratings posts on insta etc...
I'm just a special case because some guy REALLY wants to use me specifically, and has been doing it since last summer lol.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, ElTruecel, plukee and 2 others
most ppl who post their faces arent even regular users theyre just normal ppl who want their face rated and wanna know how to improve. even if they are regular users why make fun of them? normans are so toxic and full of hate.
It’s a cruel fucking world man

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: murdah, KIVVV and coisbhai
how tf can @Bzz be a victim? bro is htn
A lot of the pictures are edited

All the pictures used of @Lebgfinal fucked up his IPD, put filters on to make him look sickly, it’s so fucked man

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Deleted member 52452
A lot of the pictures are edited

All the pictures used of @Lebgfinal fucked up his IPD, put filters on to make him look sickly, it’s so fucked man
Yea lol, they made me look like a deformed patient victim and retards believe it.
He made millions of views off editing my face to look deformed so he can get pity.
Only problem is that it's easily proven to obviously be edited.
People just consume slop without really thinking about it.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel, Carv, rand anon and 2 others
He’s one of the unfortunate victims, so is @Bzz and a few others
Funky is delusional about it tho and thinks everyone is complimenting him. Lebg knows he’s just being bullied which is sad

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese, rand anon, murdah and 3 others
Funky is delusional about it tho and thinks everyone is complimenting him. Lebg knows he’s just being bullied which is sad
Funky is digging his own grave, I acknowledge I did mistakes but Funky is trying to embrace it and encourage so it continues.
Obviously I'm different because I do not like that to happens to me.
But can't choose what people do with pictures of me.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, mirrormogger and plukee
Funky is digging his own grave, I acknowledge I did mistakes but Funky is trying to embrace it and encourage so it continues.
Obviously I'm different because I do not like that to happens to me.
But can't choose what people do with pictures of me.
I think he suffers from some sort of mental disorder tbh

I hate TikTok, I don't use it. Use Instagram instead or YT shorts if u wanna watch reels tbh

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel, rand anon and coisbhai
  • +1
Reactions: NumbThePain
Oh yea prepare to get bullied for ur face on discord or tiktok no matter ur looks level btw it’s a rite of passage

• +1
Reactions: Carv, murdah and coisbhai
Oh yea prepare to get bullied for ur face on discord or tiktok no matter ur looks level btw it’s a rite of passage
Yeah lol, I see people UNIRONICALLY calling @Clavicular an LTN :forcedsmile: this whole topic brainrotted the world giga hard

• JFL
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid, ElTruecel and Michael Myers
I had no idea, all I use tiktok for is to watch Adrien Brody edits. 💀

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Carv, murdah and coisbhai
Have they pulled FunkyFlamingo's pics yet?

Yeah lol, I see people UNIRONICALLY calling @Clavicular an LTN :forcedsmile: this whole topic brainrotted the world giga hard
Dude its more toxic than this forum:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid, Carv, 97baHater and 2 others
Dude its more toxic than this forum:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
I get heart palpitations whenever i comment on your tiktoks I’m scared someone is gonna call me curry :feelscry:

Yeah did you see that dballz nigga bullying the shit outta lebgfinal idk wtf is wrong with people

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater, ascension and coisbhai
Yeah did you see that dballz nigga bullying the shit outta lebgfinal idk wtf is wrong with people
I was tryna find out if he had an org account last night :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: wsada
I had no idea, all I use tiktok for is to watch Adrien Brody edits. 💀
Wtf. Lol I’ve been in the Blackpill side of tiktok since it started sprinting up. In fact I remember some smaller Blackpill creators such as a dude who called himself a grigma back in late 2021/early 2022

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater and coisbhai
Make ratings section visible to a few select raters/ advice givers only

• +1
Reactions: Aero, wsada and coisbhai
I still don’t have you instagram bhai :feelscry:
My ig is dead bhai. It's ready to get deleted because I'm way too ugly and weird for Instagram. End of an era :feelsrope:

• So Sad
Reactions: wsada and coisbhai
My ig is dead bhai. It's ready to get deleted because I'm way too ugly and weird for Instagram. End of an era :feelsrope:
I’m withholding posting on my instagram until my hair comes back

I added a HTB pajeeta and she accepted (added her because she told my friend that she found me attractive when I had hair), if I post my face now I have to endure a block :feelscry:

Brutal hairpill

• +1
Reactions: NumbThePain
184cm at 14yo am I cooked? 💀

• JFL
Reactions: Richard Cheese, i hear voices and coisbhai
I don’t know if anyone else has noticed but these Looksmaxxing tiktoks have evolved into something else

I used to get the occasional “does anyone know what mog means” edits and slideshows or the mog battles between celebrities, even enjoyed some of them tbh

Low-key breaks my heart when I see it, a person joins for advice but instead is ridiculed on a global platform, im guilty for baiting members on here but this community is different, shouldn’t have to be put onto tiktok especially people’s faces :feelscry:

Cant even count how many threads I’ve had to delete of members on here because they keep getting their faces spread, one could argue that they did it out of their own autonomy though
Private the forum theory

• +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked, Carv and coisbhai
Lebgfinal is a hyprocrite he has made a dozen threads roasting subhumans from hamzas discord server, i dont even know how you can laught at that, cause ik its just over and they are in a world of pain.

I hate dballz . Bro just posts random org members to make fun of them

• +1
Reactions: coisbhai

Link the fag that screened their pic ratings

always remember guys to find trusted raters of the community if you want to stay private, don't trust greys and don't trust trolls either

• +1
Reactions: coisbhai
at least we are open about our hate and disdain and don't try and act like we are something we are not. Normies are the worst simply because they are just as hateful and despicable as us, if not more, and THEY pretend they have moral high ground and are high and mighty when in reality once ppl start ganging up on a person they join right and show their true colors its actually disgusting srs

• +1
Reactions: neverchadlite, Shycel, Hardrada and 1 other person