TikTokmaxxing for gauging your appeal to women you attract.

Axii

Axii

God Make My Life Great inc.
I have been posting on TikTok the past Month and here are some things I have personally figured out about my own appeal to the types of girls I attract and I advise you do the same as there is no harm in it only gain (if you don't want people you know from your work, school, or family to find your account just make an alt account)

So basically if you want to attract basic white girls:

or

Strictly for Emo's or "Goths":

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
your hairstyle and your audios you choose will determine the more niche chicks that watch your shit but really you want to be focusing in mass appeal

(for basic white hoes) just play fucking Rae Sremmurd or some shit

(for emos and goths) just play some metal or midwest emo/indie
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

okay that's all shit low effort thread the rest is common sense

have fun ig

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: goodgamebro, Lethbridge, Xangsane and 8 others
Whats your tiktok

• JFL
Reactions: greycel
hahahah what normies have to do to improve their psl by 0.1 (which is life changing for them)

hahahah what normies have to do to improve their psl by 0.1 (which is life changing for them)
what the hell are you talking about.

Worst and only thread I’ve read today, thanks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yuhbwoynadia, LooksThinker, greycel and 9 others
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and LegitUser
lol tell me why I just seen a TikTok dude wearing that stuff in his TikTok’s

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
💀💀💀💀💀💀

• JFL
Reactions: goodgamebro, Jova and i hear voices
Btw fígaro > Cuban

How to be a faggot 101. I see guys my age in the gym doing this kind of shit (chain, earrings, perm) and they look like giant faggots. Bryan Johnson does this (wearing open button downs and 1 singular chain) to “look young” and it makes him look like a faggot. Get muscular, have good skin, teeth, eyebrows, etc and dress like a normal person in clothes that suit you. Don’t start wearing little fucking chains and earrings because of some guy you saw on TikTok

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A, UZB_Strebl, try2beme and 1 other person
lol tell me why I just seen a TikTok dude wearing that stuff in his TikTok’s
that's what I'm saying man, bet he got mad views too.
How to be a faggot 101. I see guys my age in the gym doing this kind of shit (chain, earrings, perm) and they look like giant faggots. Bryan Johnson does this (wearing open button downs and 1 singular chain) to “look young” and it makes him look like a faggot. Get muscular, have good skin, teeth, eyebrows, etc and dress like a normal person in clothes that suit you. Don’t start wearing little fucking chains and earrings because of some guy you saw on TikTok
how to pull Jbs when your young 101

if you want to attract goth girls you just have to wear affliction shirt and baggy jeans

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: noodlelover, try2beme and i hear voices
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: noodlelover, likenesss, UZB_Strebl and 5 others
if you want to attract goth girls you just have to wear affliction shirt and baggy jeans
well maybe would be better if I owned that gay shit but I look like a vampire so maybe it just works. dk.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: likenesss, i hear voices and GabachoCopium
well maybe would be better if I owned that gay shit but I look like a vampire so maybe it just works. dk.
im gonna touch you

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: likenesss, Axii and GabachoCopium

Wear jewelry when it goes appropriately with your outfit, and when the jewelry is well designed/well made. Wearing 8 rings from H&M plus Temu necklaces to help you “pull JBs” makes you look like a faggot

• +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl and i hear voices

Yea it was some squinting black-haired subhuman with a giga long philtrum and shit lips.

I have been posting on TikTok the past Month and here are some things I have personally figured out about my own appeal to the types of girls I attract and I advise you do the same as there is no harm in it only gain (if you don't want people you know from your work, school, or family to find your account just make an alt account)

View attachment 2941944View attachment 2941946

or
View attachment 2941948

View attachment 2941951

View attachment 2941952
''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
your hairstyle and your audios you choose will determine the more niche chicks that watch your shit but really you want to be focusing in mass appeal

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

have fun ig
Gold chains mog

TikTok is garbage. Why even bother?

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
TikTok is garbage. Why even bother?
a bored man with no car, no money, no friends... what else is there to do tbh.

I could fraudmaxx and be perceived as Chad/Chadlite but it’s no use if I’m 5”9 and low mtn in real life

anyone can fraud with camera angles, and hairstyles, and etc

I stopped frauding last May when i saw multiple candids on me taken by my friends and saw how severe my subhumanity was

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: likenesss, N1666, try2beme and 2 others
I could fraudmaxx and be perceived as Chad/Chadlite but it’s no use if I’m 5”9 and low mtn in real life

anyone can fraud with camera angles, and hairstyles, and etc

I stopped frauding last May when i saw multiple candids on me taken by my friends and saw how severe my subhumanity was
sucks to be you I guess mate.

what would you know about goth girls you ugly monkey

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Axii, i hear voices and UZB_Strebl
A lot more than you if you think affliction isn’t screaming tiktok rizz party to a genuine goth girl. You are one of the sheeps who thinks theyre emo perhaps
971DB49B DD1E 4FE9 B90A 780F2353AC68

• JFL
Reactions: Axii, i hear voices and UZB_Strebl
10% black anyway blud is insulting me,offended i called him a tiktok sheep who wrongly identifies himself and others lel enjoy ur posers who rot on tiktok
BE14B499 ED81 4FF1 A4DE D5598713A5E1

• JFL
Reactions: Axii and i hear voices

View attachment 2941944View attachment 2941946

or
View attachment 2941948

View attachment 2941951

View attachment 2941952

have fun ig
Have you ever actually slayed from tik tok tho. I mean by meeting a foid thru the app

• JFL
This is how yall mexican subhumans in affliction always look like
IMG 4383
@GabachoCopium
Now do a 360 to a semetary audio you brainless Low T Spic .. KEEP IT PUSHING

• JFL
Reactions: Speekgo and N1666
  • JFL
Reactions: Axii, N1666 and i hear voices
A lot more than you if you think affliction isn’t screaming tiktok rizz party to a genuine goth girl. You are one of the sheeps who thinks theyre emo perhaps
Hello Saar big fan here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: likenesss, GabachoCopium and try2beme
Hello Saar big fan here
Thanks I will let the young clown and affliction sheep with no personal thinking who thinks hes emo fuckin with tiktok rotter females who pretend to be goth guide the BITCHLESS RETARDS OF THE FORUM WHO DONT KNOW ANY BETTER

• JFL
Could we please talk about the political and economic state of the world @GabachoCopium

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and GabachoCopium
  • JFL
Thanks I will let the young clown and affliction sheep with no personal thinking who thinks hes emo fuckin with tiktok rotter females who pretend to be goth guide the BITCHLESS RETARDS OF THE FORUM WHO DONT KNOW ANY BETTER
00F0DC32 BB58 4B04 8BFD E387B6091DE4

• JFL
Reactions: Axii and UZB_Strebl
hate us cause they ain’t us 🫱🏼‍🫲🏾

• +1
Could we please talk about the political and economic state of the world @GabachoCopium
All hispanics do is ride goofy tiktok trends and look like cornballs doing it, let alone talk about the political landscape. Thinking they doing sum diff

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: N1666 and UZB_Strebl
All hispanics do is ride goofy tiktok trends and look like cornballs doing it, let alone talk about the political landscape. Thinking they doing sum diff
Even in death these 🥷s couldn’t kill us

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: try2beme and GabachoCopium