Tiktoks supermodel rate

M

Makris

Iron
IMG 5889
IMG 5888

she got nice eyes but she looks like every other white girl in the south. dont know why so is seen as the best looking on tiktok

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Father47, Xangsane, Sixdaysinfallujah66 and 2 others
Yeah, she's attractive. Basic, pretty white girl. Only flaw I can point out immediately are thin lips and her hair could be thicker as well.

Not my type, I like darker features.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Zenis, ElTruecel and 3 others
Not sure why this foid is worshipped, she is an ipdcel.

• +1
Reactions: Ury17, mogstars, BoredPrince and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: BowlCutMogger and murdah
Yeah, she's attractive. Basic, pretty white girl. Only flaw I can point out immediately are thin lips and her hair could be thicker as well.

same

ltb tbh,

• +1
Reactions: BowlCutMogger and try2beme
she has white trash pheno

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: BowlCutMogger and murdah

IPD failo

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: try2beme and Mainstream
4.5 - 5 PSL ID say. Htb territory

psl is legit pointless for women ngl

• +1
Reactions: BowlCutMogger
shit eyes and shit nose

Coloring saves her

• +1
Reactions: Verline, BowlCutMogger, Makris and 1 other person
so pointless to rate if you can be htb off "coloring" rope and never rate again

lmao i like petite women and even this bitch is too small for me, LMAO like a 7 year old bruh

this is the girl that said nigga?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Makris, murdah and ElTruecel
ngl if you thinks she's attractive your actually a pedophile

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ElTruecel, MakinMogReturns and murdah
Isn't she 15?

• +1
Reactions: murdah
she managed to be good looking while having Fetal Alcohol Syndrome. Impressive

Yea saw her tiktok she’s 5.5 PSL ID say.

Honestly yea her frame is really weird

Like it legit looks like that of like a kinda chubby 10 year old. Her face is top tier but that frame is a bit strange
she would easily be the best looking girl in a highschool so around upper htb min

• +1
Reactions: murdah and ElTruecel
she would easily be the best looking girl in a highschool so around upper htb min
yeah no, high school men are never gonna find that the most attractive

abused daughter pheno. legit can't name on thing that stands out, shes bland, although still pretty attractive

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and murdah
Just cherry pick photos and dont go on her ig theory
there's legit 0 about her that would be best looking in a HS, you gotta be a troll she's literally just a blonde blue eyed white who has child frame.

Yea saw her tiktok she’s 5.5 PSL ID say.

Honestly yea her frame is really weird

Like it legit looks like that of like a kinda chubby 10 year old. Her face is top tier but that frame is a bit strange
Do you really want a foid with a large frame?

Easy HTB

• +1
Reactions: Makris
like i said, i also like petite women but she legit looks like a 7 year old body wise and head wise.

5CAC6CDE 8FD0 48CC ABD3 4E4257AF344E

This is the 10/10 goddess foid I would get on my knees and kiss the ground on. I like small frames but very skinny + very small frames with development

This is my ideal perfect 8 PSL Goddess given beauty tier foid. I would do anything to get a girl like this

• +1
Reactions: Makris and smallman
View attachment 2667007
This is the 10/10 goddess foid I would get on my knees and kiss the ground on. I like small frames but very skinny + very small frames with development

This is my ideal perfect 8 PSL Goddess given beauty tier foid. I would do anything to get a girl like this
she's not 8 psl, very hot tho

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
she's not 8 psl, very hot tho
Oh ofc not. I’d realistically give her 5.5 - 6 PSL score but I think she has the highest appeal in terms of my preference

Oh ofc not. I’d realistically give her 5.5 - 6 PSL score but I think she has the highest appeal in terms of my preference
rapefuel for sure

• Love it
lmao i like petite women and even this bitch is too small for me, LMAO like a 7 year old bruh
same i like petite gitls but they must have sss or tirs or else its child like and un settling

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553
View attachment 2667007

agree if isa had dark hair she would be hotter to me a blond needs to be a 10. a bruneet looks good at a 8/9

• +1