Tiktoks supermodel rate

there's legit 0 about her that would be best looking in a HS, you gotta be a troll she's literally just a blonde blue eyed white who has child frame.
abused daughter pheno. legit can't name on thing that stands out, shes bland, although still pretty attractive
how you get the abused daughter part on point lmao her dad lets her fuck 18 yeats okd she is 15 abd he lets her club and shi

Wait really? Send me her tiktok

honestly bro I change my mind and I agree with you. 5.5 - 6 PSL I think OP just used shit pics of her
you cant use “good photos” when rating since male or female only post the best carfish esc photos of themselves thats why i used random screenshots mkre acurate

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
View attachment 2667007
This is the 10/10 goddess foid I would get on my knees and kiss the ground on. I like small frames but very skinny + very small frames with development

This is my ideal perfect 8 PSL Goddess given beauty tier foid. I would do anything to get a girl like this
You tryna have some kids that can't even carry the shopping, wtf is the fragility

• WTF
God you fucking horny Dalits will see blond hair and blue eyes and say muh stacylite muh supermodel

She literally looks like sid the sloth

God you fucking horny Dalits will see blond hair and blue eyes and say muh stacylite muh supermodel

She literally looks like sid the sloth
most retard rattings i've ever seen tbh

Yeah, she's attractive. Basic, pretty white girl. Only flaw I can point out immediately are thin lips and her hair could be thicker as well.

Not my type, I like darker features.
Her eyes are far apart

Then they'll rate a prettier Asian/black/ethnic girl as ltb cos muh gook/sheboon/terrorist :lul:
Nope look at the ethnic Venezuelan mestiza girl I posted

Then they'll rate a prettier Asian/black/ethnic girl as ltb cos muh gook/sheboon/terrorist :lul:
isa lucky she is white and that fake hair dye cant save her we can all tell she not a real blond from her eyebrows.

no striking features, she just doesn’t have any visible failos

but no where near Beer or Grande
Beer and grande are not in the same category

View attachment 2667007
This is the 10/10 goddess foid I would get on my knees and kiss the ground on. I like small frames but very skinny + very small frames with development

This is my ideal perfect 8 PSL Goddess given beauty tier foid. I would do anything to get a girl like this
Name?

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
She’s not famous or anything lol. She got less than 1000 followers on her insta LMFAO
nigga really said "supermodel" claickbait nigger

• JFL