TIL Hitler was a white supremacist

Deleted member 6341

Deleted member 6341

Retired.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhineland_Bastard

In his book Mein Kampf, Adolf Hitler described children resulting from any kind of relationship to African occupation soldiers as a contamination of the white race "by Negro blood on the Rhine in the heart of Europe."[8] He thought that "Jews were responsible for bringing Negroes into the Rhineland, with the ultimate idea of bastardizing the white race which they hate and thus lowering its cultural and political level so that the Jew might dominate."[9] He also implied that this was a plot on the part of the French, since the population of France was being increasingly "negrified".[10]

What a disgusting bigoted racist. He is one of the cases that makes many people rage. He must be the biggest racist in history.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Trilogy, MaghrebGator, Deleted member 15099 and 9 others
Mirin low iq

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 9090, Taylorswift and 2 others
who would've thought that the guy who didn't like jews in his country (who were also europeans btw) wouldn't like black people

mirin low IQ x2 tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, Taylorswift and wasted
also tbf most race mixed kids look ugly so maybe he was onto something

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, Taylorswift and Deleted member 4019
I’m shocked

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Krezo, Taylorswift, Deleted member 3702 and 2 others
shut up dicklet chink abomination respect uncle adolf or I rape ur pancake faced whore mother

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gribsufer1, Deleted member 6402, Deleted member 9090 and 8 others
Did u seriously just learn this today.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090

yeah because it's always hot seeing a boy who has a white dad and a black mom or vice versa end up look like an abomination

with half white half black features

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arkantos and EasternRightWinger15
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhineland_Bastard

What a disgusting bigoted racist. He is one of the cases that makes many people rage. He must be the biggest racist in history.
TO ALL THE BITCHSON SS STAATS AROUND THE WORLD. AT MY TRAVEL PLAY THEY SHITE SHURE POOR PEOPLE IN MOSKAU THEY ARE MY WALL NOW IM LISENTTHEY ARE THESE BITCHES WHO SHITTING HERE. HEIL HITLER RUSSIA SOWJETUNION. LISENT IN YUGOSLAVIA 1984 TO 1988. HEIL HITLER KOMUNJIST RUSSIA SOWJETUNION

Hitler was a ugly subhuman jew

• Woah
Reactions: Arkantos and Deleted member 6341
Hitler was a Pawn and puppet to the NWO. He was also a satanist and got his speech prowess from witchcraft practices. He also got the whole Aryan thing from "Tall white" aliens he and his nazi scientist went looking for in the inner earth. Tall whites have nordic anglo-saxon features

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan and Deleted member 6341
Hitler was a Pawn and puppet to the NWO. He was also a satanist and got his speech prowess from witchcraft practices. He also got the whole Aryan thing from "Tall white" aliens he and his nazi scientist went looking for in the inner earth.
Your claims are extraordinary. Do you have any evidence to substantiate your claims?

• +1
Reactions: Nautica
Your claims are extraordinary. Do you have any evidence to substantiate your claims?
Well there's alot of evidence of the Nazis going to antarctica and having plans of going into the inner Earth.

The whole Hitler being a satanist and what not, I got from here, I've never looked further into it than this website however. Very very interesting website.

Go to the illuminati Nazi section. It talks about Hitler's backstory.

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan and Deleted member 6341
Hitler... was racist? You're joking.

• JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1 and Deleted member 7866
As you can see the satanist origins of the Nazis and Hitler had been covered up. One day I need to read those books that article cited.

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
NIGGERS AND JEWS, BAD NEWS.

Hitler was incel in denial coping with stormfront propaganda

Had the pleasure of meeting Hitler at a charity do once. He was surprisingly down to earth, and VERY funny.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos
Bring back Uncle Adolf. I miss him everyday tbh.

> bastardizing the white race which they hate and thus lowering its cultural and political level
happening

> He also implied that this was a plot on the part of the French, since the population of France was being increasingly "negrified"

happened.

jfl

yeah because it's always hot seeing a boy who has a white dad and a black mom or vice versa end up look like an abomination

with half white half black features
This is cope even without being mixed you’re ugly

Hitler wanted to move jews to Madagascar, he is racist but you can't say 100% things he did are bad. He promoted art and upgraded roads.

Damn bro I never knew that

> bastardizing the white race which they hate and thus lowering its cultural and political level
happening

> He also implied that this was a plot on the part of the French, since the population of France was being increasingly "negrified"

happened.

jfl
Dude predicted the future lol

He also implied that this was a plot on the part of the French, since the population of France was being increasingly "negrified"
thry were bringimg niggers to their country from their colonies

thry were bringimg niggers to their country from their colonies
he was right all along it seems. Whites cucked themselves by fighting hitler

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 30254