TIL my family has an indirect connection with some dude who went ER and was shot by police in the 90s

studiocel

studiocel

virgin but not incel

I was talking to my mom today and learned that while im not directly related to this dude we are very loosly connected. He is like one of my moms aunts, husbands brothers kid or some shit like that I forget what she told me.

Whats more interesting is apparently one of my mom's male cousins, his ex wife, and this dude all went to med school together. Rumor in the family is that there was a love triangle and after being rejected by her this dude eventually dropped out of medschool and got very mentally ill. Many years later in 1997 he was homeless and was shot by police after going on a bus with a hammer

There was even an old documentary made on it. Shits wild.

• Woah
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice, Deleted member 15099, WontStopNorwooding and 8 others
op will go er probs

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and thecel
TIL

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, WontStopNorwooding and Blue
I was talking to my mom today and learned that while im not directly related to this dude we are very loosly connected. He is like one of my moms aunts, husbands brothers kid or some shit like that I forget what she told me.
Are you going to avenge his death?

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR
Yo 20:00 min it looks like the dad from 13 reasons why

Whats more interesting is apparently one of my mom's male cousins, his ex wife, and this dude all went to med school together. Rumor in the family is that there was a love triangle and after being rejected by her this dude eventually dropped out of medschool and got very mentally ill. Many years later in 1997 he was homeless and was shot by police after going on a bus with a hammer

Aren't you kind of doxxing yourself if he's related to you even not directly?

[ISPOILER].[/ISPOILER]

yeah cool i have a lot of bank robber nephews so

your guy is balling