• nick bateman

Votes: 7 46.7%

• Total voters
Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
4aca0be65a67450e242dae96d591ec6c.jpg

Tim chung is 6'1 and nick bateman is 6'2

also dont cope with ricepill guys my sister literally preferred tim chung and shes shes white chad only and she even admitted she looked at the white guy first but then she was more gravitiated towards tim .....

also dont cope with ricepill guys my sister literally preferred tim chung and shes shes white chad only and she even admitted she looked at the white guy first but then she was more gravitiated towards tim .....
3383928 BC5CCCAE 50EB 45D3 961D B4F216A1942D

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 38235, DrKlinefelterPhdMd, overtier1011 and 3 others
4aca0be65a67450e242dae96d591ec6c.jpg

Tim chung is 6'1 and nick bateman is 6'2

Nick bateman mogs by a mile

• +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode and DrKlinefelterPhdMd
Tim is 1 million x better looking but mogged bc ethnic

Ok true also i have a question this may sound retarded but if a guy is 2 inches taller then you do you feel mogged or would girls see the difference by a lot to instantly choose a 6'1 MTN over a 5'11 HTN

I can't take your posts seriously you will call guys 99 percentile tier in looks in every aspect and say they get mogged by the average white guy like I don't get why you suck white dick that much they may mog the average ethnic but not an dude that is literally 99 percentile in every aspect

• +1
Reactions: zura, grimy and Deleted member 24221
I can't take your posts seriously you will call guys 99 percentile tier in looks in every aspect and say they get mogged by the average white guy like I don't get why you suck white dick that much they may mog the average ethnic but not an dude that is literally 99 percentile in every aspect
Hes retarded leave him alone

• +1
Reactions: zura
Skull pill is irrefutable