Tim Daltons son (half balkan)

2peasinapod

2peasinapod

Banned
this fucker produced a kid with a bulgarian women half his age @oldcell

he ended up looking more like his buglian mother, the ethnic dna always shines through. still looks very good though

• JFL
Reactions: oldcell
2nd pic he looks good.
the true pill is THE PHENO PILL : either NA either it's more or less over. fuck life

• +1
Reactions: 2peasinapod
Lol i was about to say the same, than unfortunately he didnt transfer wasp genes
But his mother looks extreme sexy for me, and his son is decent too

Just young Dalton is 10/10 package, he has height, face, pheno , frame pedigree and bones
Young Dalton was literally a white Gandy
People here need to swallow the pill that they worship wrong males
In fact, anyone who was chosed to play James Bond up to Craig who alone is good looking as well, represent the pinacle of male looks overall, that the real blackpill, and no one could argue against

• +1
Reactions: 2peasinapod
Lol i was about to say the same, than unfortunately he didnt transfer wasp genes
But his mother looks extreme sexy for me, and his son is decent too

Just young Dalton is 10/10 package, he has height, face, pheno , frame pedigree and bones
Young Dalton was literally a white Gandy
People here need to swallow the pill that they worship wrong males
In fact, anyone who was chosed to play James Bond up to Craig who alone is good looking as well, represent the pinacle of male looks overall, that the real blackpill, and no one could argue against
CLAP
CLAP
CLAP

means a lot coming from a european, objectivness

and yes, that girl is hot but the girl im seeing is much better looking imo with more neutral pheno, she looks a lot like kat dennings but i am terrified to throw away my genetics, her brother looks a lot more EE

• +1
Reactions: oldcell