time for you to rate my ugly ass

are u ever self-aware in public with people around looking at you or staring at you ?

so this the chap who thinks if wont drink alcohol and smoking he wont get wrinkles when hes 30, while looking 30 plus already:forcedsmile:

Lose weight and hair system

U mog with proper training and diet, but u look like normie who shit in reddit comments

subhumans who looks like utter shit and thats why they gymcel. i dont believe in muscles. i think muscles are cope and cant save an ugly face. also those guys try to compensate with their beard. i will never grow a beard like that. i love the tight stubble look

Let me put it in the simplest way I can.

This guy

Does not have the luxury of "not believing in muscles"

This guy

serious-discussion-i-showed-my-female-friends-the-model-v0-xah1lk2ekb0a1.jpg

Can believe in whatever the fuck he wants. He can believe in healing crystals for all that matters.

But this guy

Has get the fuck off his ass and leanmaxx, cause this guy has to makeup for what he lacks in some fucking way and not be an entitled roach.

When you hear people chant the same fucking thing every time you ask, maybe stfu and listen yes?

This is not looksplateau.org

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, N1666, Elvisandreaa and 1 other person
i prefer being ugly and lean then being a gay bear looking phaggot like those guys. their body isnt even impressive. they are fat as fuck. i prefer a lean jacked body rather then bear body.

Then getting fucking lean jacked, cause you are neither lean jacked nor a gay bear.

You are a regular fat ass.

Do you have any side profile pics?
Leanmaxx ASAP, you are now a bloated mess ngl, shave the rest of your hair as past nw4 it's probably worse to have them than being bald (depends on a head shape). Also, take pics on normal camera, not web or selfie.
In the process of leanmaxing, don't forget about neck, as a bald head on tiny neck looks horrible in absolute majority of cases.
Hair system would help a lot, but I doubt you would go for that, honestly.

Totally over.
You’re bald and short and ugly.
Too much work to be done with your base.

There’s more to life than women.

Totally over.
You’re bald and short and ugly.
Too much work to be done with your base.

There’s more to life than women.
still prefer looksmaxxing and start mass aproching rather then cry all day and saying its over

i prefer to looksmax anyway then crying. i know my limitations. i know prime woman are out of my leauge. so i will go for the milfs. i dont care.
im willing to date a less attractive girl with a good personality
More like
you submit to date a less attractive roasty milf with muh personality in LTR.

Your past younger self would have never done that. You are an empty husk of a man desperately trying to fit in soyciety instead of. It's over for you.
Or perhaps are you trying to virtue signal as revenge against incels.is that has rejected you? Cowardly then.
Btw Rating: 3.5 truecel

More like
you submit to date a less attractive roasty milf with muh personality in LTR.

Your past younger self would have never done that. You are an empty husk of a man desperately trying to fit in soyciety instead of. It's over for you.
Or perhaps are you trying to virtue signal as revenge against incels.is that has rejected you? Cowardly then.
Btw Rating: 3.5 truecel
i love milfs when i was young too. people told me im looking older even when i had hair. never mind. i want to get laid. fucking a roastie milf is better then fucking no one

i love milfs when i was young too. people told me im looking older even when i had hair. never mind. i want to get laid. fucking a roastie milf is better then fucking no one
So you were also born a degenerate roasty lover. My condolences.

Milfs are a psyop for men to give power (sex) to elder women.
Younger women then witness that trend and are assured to keep on getting enough sex validations in their 30s so they never settle down and don't have white babies.
You are a simp and part of the problem, I do hope you realize that.

So you were also born a degenerate roasty lover. My condolences.

Milfs are a psyop for men to give power (sex) to elder women.
Younger women then witness that trend and are assured to keep on getting enough sex validations in their 30s so they never settle down and don't have white babies.
You are a simp and part of the problem, I do hope you realize that.
but im 31. im an oldcel myself. milfs are around my age. what do you expect? and also there are attractive milfs out there

Face isn't awful. Failos are obvious. What's your next step? Are you trying to improve your looks or do you just get off on being insulted on here?

you look like a pedo bro

but im 31. im an oldcel myself. milfs are around my age.
You are socially coerced into believing this. "What would people think of me if I do X thing" is that kind of thought that shame/taboo engineered by the evil media, feminism hivemind has been cursing you with. Can't blame you but I do hope you realize that.
what do you expect?
I expect nothing of you, I'm just judging you based on what you said. If you are like-minded you will know what to do, if not you keep on chasing the milf 1000 feet deepsea oysters in scuba copium gear.
and also there are attractive milfs out there
You're starving, man.

Face isn't awful. Failos are obvious. What's your next step? Are you trying to improve your looks or do you just get off on being insulted on here?
right now doing long 3-5 hours walk to lose weight. then im gonna hit the gym, i also about to treat my skin because its terrible. surgery to get rid of gyno after i would lose the weight. then im gonna mass aproach. im low inhibition so i dont care

right now doing long 3-5 hours walk to lose weight. then im gonna hit the gym, i also about to treat my skin because its terrible. surgery to get rid of gyno after i would lose the weight. then im gonna mass aproach. im low inhibition so i dont care
Do it bro, hold yourself accountable. What are you doing about your hair? Mass approaching while bald is gg unless your physique is top tier which it wont be for a few years.

Do it bro, hold yourself accountable. What are you doing about your hair? Mass approaching while bald is gg unless your physique is top tier which it wont be for a few years.
nothing with my baldness. im nw6. its over for me

subhumans who looks like utter shit and thats why they gymcel. i dont believe in muscles. i think muscles are cope and cant save an ugly face. also those guys try to compensate with their beard. i will never grow a beard like that. i love the tight stubble look
you’re coping, ogremaxxing is your only hope

im more interested in your apartment