Time is not on my side

Unless you're CHADCHAD you probably have to date a women your age tbh it's the brutal reality of a non-chad

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 616
You already had sex multiple times just move on with your life there's more to life than fucking broads. And it's not over if you're 35 anyway there are a lot of girls with daddy issues who date much older guys. Shit I've seen some late 50s guy impregnate 20y old college student and planning to marry JFL.
Probably because those niggas were rich

• +1
Unless you're CHADCHAD you probably have to date a women you're age tbh it's the brutal reality
My final gamble will be within the next 2-3 years. If I failed, I would leave the dating scene for a while. In the end I might either move on and accept a used up bitch or I'll rope eventually.

My final gamble will be within the next 2-3 years. If I failed, I would leave the dating scene for a while. In the end I might either move on and accept a used up bitch or I'll rope eventually.
We'll see man but don't rope JFL we don't know whats after life I don't know if pitch blackness is preferable to you

• Love it
I don't think my success rate would be significantly higher. Before the blackpill I never approached because too high inhib, now I know it's pointless if I'm not chad. Better stay focused on looksmaxing than mass approaching and getting unnecessary humiliation.
I think you success rate should be plenty higher then my 1%.
Paul Janka. Whom at best was 5PSL I guestimate. he hit 4.4% success rate. And since success rate is very rapidly increasing in those kind of looks rates of like 5PSL or more, You should hit pretty decent percenatges, I guess. Or your location must suck,
5.25-5.5 PSL. That is above Chadlite levels right? Like you even Mogg Paul Janka. And he could reach this kind of levels with being pro-active and good convo skills.

Last edited:
  • +1
Call it cope or whatever but the only silver lining of being an ascended incel is that you are grateful for what you have achieved. Chad just takes it for granted while you know what it's like to be on the other side.

• +1
I wish I cared about my appearance when I was younger, time is indeed against us.

• So Sad
Call it cope or whatever but the only silver lining of being an ascended incel is that you are grateful for what you have achieved. Chad just takes it for granted while you know what it's like to be on the other side.
It feels surreal how people treated me differently when I was completely negligent about my looks. Even though I'm still by far not a chad I feel I'm living in a different world now.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
It feels surreal how people treated me differently when I was completely negligent about my looks. Even though I'm still by far not a chad I feel I'm living in a different world now.
I used to have an absolute shit haircut, it screamed "basement dweller". As soon as I went to a good hair stylist and got a classy haircut and started using good hair products people started being nicer.

Crazy how just styling the top of your head can be the differnce between being perceived as a virgin gamer vs being seen as a functional human being.

• +1