"Time is running out," Iran announced on behalf of Muslim nations and Russia to Israel and the USA

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
Time is running out is a sugarcoat. It's more like, "Time's up!"

• Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
With how many threats Iran has issued to Isreal in the last week, if Khomeini does anything short of banging Bibis wife in front of him, I will be sorely disappointed...

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Supreme, der_komische and BigJimsWornOutTires
With how many threats Iran has issued to Isreal in the last week, if Khomeini does anything short of banging Bibis wife in front of him, I will lose all my respect for Iran :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:
It's not Iran's call anymore. Those Muslims who have the power to remove their leaders are demanding war against Israel which includes US.

I've been snooping in Russia's realm of trolls. They're trolls and do what trolls do but you can separate them from actual intel,
reporters, and gov't. From my assessment, Russia will back Iran while maintaining Ukraine. China will ABSOLUTELY without doubt seize Taiwan and possibly, arrange attacks on Japan from within.

We can fight two wars. But no more. Russia (Ukraine), Iran (Israel), and China (Taiwan) are more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back