Time to go another boring sightseeing trip

D

Deleted member 1209

最低の彼氏
It’s sure to be boring as hell since I won’t be accompanied by a girl but I can’t just sit at home all day can I

I feel like turning back. There’s no point. I’m worthless and can’t enjoy myself on my own. No girl wants anything to do with me

sex tourism is so gay

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and LDNPari
Go approaching

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
You're a lucky, I wish I could visit Japan. Enjoy your stay, stop being stupid. You're going to regret wasting your stay later.

Go on a cookery class or some shit like that. There are loads on Airbnb "Experience" section.

Go on free tours of the city.. google will find the way

Go to CouchSurfing meets and help foids practice their English

Go on a day excursion outside the city. Usually takes place in a minibus full of travelers

You're a lucky, I wish I could visit Japan. Enjoy your stay, stop being stupid. You're going to regret wasting your stay later.

Japan is nothing special. it’s just a place. Everything I’ve done here so far I could’ve done in new york

Japan is nothing special. it’s just a place. Everything I’ve done here so far I could’ve done in new york
The places you visit are what matters. The travel should be to experience the culture and see the local landmarks.

i swear on my school shooter 11s
0FA03C4F 9DA7 40BE BE95 237CECAFE946

if this guy says he looks scary when he doesn’t look scary at all, ONE MORE TIME, im gonna go ER

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
i swear on my school shooter 11s
View attachment 97393
if this guy says he looks scary when he doesn’t look scary at all, ONE MORE TIME, im gonna go ER

You don’t have a vagina. Ask actual women. I can tell by how women react to me time and time again

I’m going to cope with retail therapy today. Time to buy some expensive gaudy rag that I don’t need

Last edited: