Time to step up my leanmxxing to the extreme final level (high inhibt cels don’t enter)

Reformed

Reformed

PCT for like a month now. Never had ED
So I think I’m finally, after 2 months , at 15% bf. ITS TIME TO STARVE. Yes, I’ll be doing full 24 hour fasts now, and only eat on gym days. I’ll be 10% bf, it’s time

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian, schizo echochamber, redmaxx and 2 others
You’re probably more like 16-17% bf

• +1
Reactions: leopold123
So I think I’m finally, after 2 months , at 15% bf. ITS TIME TO STARVE. Yes, I’ll be doing full 24 hour fasts now, and only eat on gym days. I’ll be 10% bf, it’s time
how long will it take you to go from 15 to 10? like 30 days??

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
you will be hit with the yoyo effect

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Ajay and Allornothing
Start your day with Black Coffee and Yohimbine.

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber, redmaxx, leopold123 and 1 other person
Won't you look like shit without any muscle ?
If you starve yourself ?

respect the effort, but don"t forget that fasting disturb growth

if you done with it say the benefits you got (cleared skin.. better eyelashes)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Reformed and justleavemealone
respect the effort, but don"t forget that fasting disturb growth

if you done with it say the benefits you got (cleared skin.. better eyelashes)

• +1
BASED,

I'm going to go starvation mode as well starting tomorrow.

• +1
10% bf is my goal as well

We got this bro 💪💪💪

• +1
can i see?

• Hmm...
Leanmaxx is law, and we obey this law.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
Supposedly it’s better to eat on recovery days.

At least chug a protein shake with like 50g of protein post workout. Heavy scientific backing.

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian
you guys need to put on some muscle and execute a proper fucking cut not starvation bullshit so that you aren’t a handsome twink , you should aim to be a handsome jacked guy. if i was you guys i’d keep bulking till i’m 20-23% (not too high to avoid diminishing returns) and then cut 250 calories till i’ve put on enough muscle that body fat is 15% and then bulk again only then to cut again trying to achieve 10%….

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
you guys need to put on some muscle and execute a proper fucking cut not starvation bullshit so that you aren’t a handsome twink , you should aim to be a handsome jacked guy. if i was you guys i’d keep bulking till i’m 20-23% (not too high to avoid diminishing returns) and then cut 250 calories till i’ve put on enough muscle that body fat is 15% and then bulk again only then to cut again trying to achieve 10%….
What’s the point in being a fat fuck? You can build muscle at 10%

What’s the point in being a fat fuck? You can build muscle at 10%
it’s super hard to actually feel good at 10% and maintains and slowly building muscle is just too slow , watch MPMD

You will only end up destroying your metabolism to the point where you will have to refeed for some while before you can start losing weight again

Unless you like being malnourished, low t, feeling miserable and eating next to nothing