Time to stop mental masturbating. What should I do to ascend in my life?

D

Deleted member 17244

Slavic beauty
1. Waiting for 5 years to get bimax covered by an insurance (I will be late 25 or 26). Probably bluepilled movement and high risk of complications cause Polish surgeons are far from the best ones in Europe. Also I will need a rhino as segmental lf1 will widen my nose and i will end up with nigger nose. Moreover, there is high risk of getting botched and end up looking cucked or like an ape (underbite cases finish like that on average, very hard to see good underbite ascension. The best 3rd sceletal class ascensions are from extra subhuman to LTN/low MTN normie jaw.)

2. Moving out to South/Central Asia and work there. In around 10 years i will inherit property from my parents so maybe i will have money to run some bussiness or so. I plan to start making low amout of money (like $20 per day) from tutoring, im pretty good at math and chemistry science and thus I shouldnt have troubles to earn barely some money. This amount should provide me average life in some 3rd country like Maleysia/Vietnam/India/Peru/Bolivia/Ecuador etc.

I have nothing to lose. Im almost 22, NEET and very short. My life situation is similar to @tents

@St.TikTokcel @FinasterideAt17 @5.5psl @Graham @Arborist @EasyMan875 @HerpDerpson @Grel Hellscream

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Oueyy, RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 24789 and 7 others
SEAmax

• Ugh..
Reactions: It'snotover
lose weight your manboobs are visible through your shirt.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Deleted member 28896, cmybk and 5 others
Ascensión is a pipedream, it doesn’t exist

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
im pretty good at math and chemistry science and thus I shouldnt have troubles to earn barely some money.
IQ mogs me but my suggestion for you is to visit Jan Paweł II.

Gymmax and see a therapist, bimax would not ascend you. If anything you need LL.

lose weight your manboobs are visible through your shirt.
He's skinny-fat so probably has klinefelter's or insanely shit genetics like me.

• +1
just take a couple showers bro your hair and face look a bit dirty

He's skinny-fat so probably has klinefelter's or insanely shit genetics like me.
I thought I had that before I started lifting, turns out it's just shit fat distribution from poor lifestyle choices.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, Marsik, Allornothing and 6 others
I thought I had that before I started lifting, turns out it's just shit fat distribution from poor lifestyle choices.
Not the case for me. I have a decent diet and despite that I'm skinny-fat freak with klinefelter's body. My buddy-boyo rots infront of the PC more than me and has a toned body at the same weight of 70kg.

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing and Deleted member 17244
Gymmax and see a therapist, bimax would not ascend you. If anything you need LL.
See a the rapist? Very disappointing answer. I tagged you because I know youre high iq user

Not the case for me. I have a decent diet and despite that I'm skinny-fat freak with klinefelter's body. My buddy-boyo rots infront of the PC more than me and has a toned body at the same weight of 70kg.
This

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Yes bro it's coz of your genes not your diet or workouts
I'm 500 lbs just coz of my genes not bcoz i eat 10k calories ed and do no excercise

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28117, AsGoodAsItGets, It'snotover and 1 other person
we are nothing alike i am too ugly to leave the house w/o severe anxiety

• So Sad
Reactions: lasnt
Yes bro it's coz of your genes not your diet or workouts
I'm 500 lbs just coz of my genes not bcoz i eat 10k calories ed and do no excercise
I weigh 70kg JFL. I should have visible abs that at weight but all I have is gyno and klinfelter's.

chapo talking about when he can't even lose weight and whiten his teeth

I weigh 70kg JFL. I should have visible abs that at weight but all I have is gyno and klinfelter's.
Should you? Im 190 cm 68 kg and no abs

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25743
Who cares about abs care about ur facial leanness
Facial leanness doesnt matter since im boneless. I'd have abs if I left my bed on ocassion just like i did when I was 16

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25743
Your hair looks like it’s starting to thin / recede as well

I had similar hair to u at 22 and my hairline went MGTOW real fast

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali
Geomaxx to Phillipines. Amazing food, women, cheap,

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28691, It'snotover and Deleted member 17244
Geomaxx to Phillipines. Amazing food, women, cheap,
Just leave your country, learn a new language and go live in a poor shithole to land a piece of fuckable meat theory

Just leave your country, learn a new language and go to a poor shithole to a piece of fuckable meat theory
They speak english or spanish and phillipines is really safe. PRobably my favorite country in asia

• +1
Reactions: chawaje
They speak english or spanish and phillipines is really safe. PRobably my favorite country in asia
Could be. But "geomaxxing" is simply ridiculous, if you can't reproduce with a woman of your race you shouldn’t reproduce at all.

Could be. But "geomaxxing" is simply ridiculous, if you can't reproduce with a woman of your race you shouldn’t reproduce at all.
He doesnt need to reproduce if he doesnt want to, he said himself that he just wants to ascend his life

Beautiful beaches, cheap, good food, good women, safe

What more could you want?

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
Downward growth made you go crazy...

• JFL
Looks determine your life idc what any reddit just world piece of shit or teenage motherfucker on this forum says

i wish i was dead

hes not down grown

How so?

His gonial angle is above 140, he has a long midface, and he has underbite.

Mortal Kombat type of finisher move ngl.

How so?

he hasnt got an underbite, his teeth are straight so no down growth

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28691
3. Shower, clean up skin, thicken eyebrows, get in shape, etc. You (facially) have some potential, and are already better looking than I am tbh. Softmaxing should be your first priority.

After that, 2nd is probably the best option. A bimax alone is unlikely to ascend you to a Chadlite or above (I don't know if there's even a case of this happening ever tbh), and through softmaxing you could reach HTN IRL, in which case (from what I've been told) you'll have dating options in SEA.

To be fair, I'm guilty of daydreaming about getting a bimax and hair transplant, becoming Chadlite, then I finally get validation etc and life becomes enjoyable, but the truth is it most likely wont do shit.

• +1
Reactions: Oueyy, Deleted member 17244 and Deleted member 28117
Surgery / softmax :

Fix ur teeth (invisalign), dont do bimax
lose your cheeks and see for a jaw angle implant / fillers
Its all u need for your face
Minox eyebrows/eyebrows transplant, your eyebrows are too light
What u could do also is a rhino to make your nose straighter

+

Ure already above average from the front but the rest of your face need to be improved

Good pheno

Good eyes area

Real failo:

Now your REAL failo is your height and that u're looksminned , so first of all GYMMAX (you don't care about frame, just get jacked and piss off the rest), it will improve ur body and ur self esteem, and maybe lean ur face in the same occasion .

If you do all this already, you probably won't have any trouble with mtb and some htb. But if really ur height is a failo in your country, then LL

Last edited:
How so?

my gonial angle is about 128

Attachments

• gonialangle.png
    gonialangle.png
    573.2 KB · Views: 0
If you do all this already, you probably won't have any trouble with mtb and some htb. But if really ur height is a failo in your country, then LL
173cm is failo everywhere in jewrope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
we are nothing alike i am too ugly to leave the house w/o severe anxiety
My life situation is similar to @tents
Kivanc tatlitug kuzey guney

1Srv7u3xDx069WG6UyVsePQ