Time to stop mental masturbating. What should I do to ascend in my life?

173cm is failo everywhere in jewrope
Yeah its short man. But it ain't death as far as I know, ofc LL will help you, 180cm is another life in comparison

See a the rapist? Very disappointing answer. I tagged you because I know youre high iq user
Thanks for the tag mate but I really don't think you are deformed looking. A bimax will make you better looking but it will not solve your problems. Your height hinders you more than your jaw anyway.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789 and Deleted member 17244
bro i just watched the vids again.. pls consider finasteride if u can get ur hands on it

dont make the same mistakes i did, its a lot harder to regrow ur hair once u lost it

bro i just watched the vids again.. pls consider finasteride if u can get ur hands on it

dont make the same mistakes i did, its a lot harder to regrow ur hair once u lost it

Attachments

• 20230604_225551.mp4
    4.8 MB
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
1. Waiting for 5 years to get bimax covered by an insurance (I will be late 25 or 26). Probably bluepilled movement and high risk of complications cause Polish surgeons are far from the best ones in Europe. Also I will need a rhino as segmental lf1 will widen my nose and i will end up with nigger nose. Moreover, there is high risk of getting botched and end up looking cucked or like an ape (underbite cases finish like that on average, very hard to see good underbite ascension. The best 3rd sceletal class ascensions are from extra subhuman to LTN/low MTN normie jaw.)

2. Moving out to South/Central Asia and work there. In around 10 years i will inherit property from my parents so maybe i will have money to run some bussiness or so. I plan to start making low amout of money (like $20 per day) from tutoring, im pretty good at math and chemistry science and thus I shouldnt have troubles to earn barely some money. This amount should provide me average life in some 3rd country like Maleysia/Vietnam/India/Peru/Bolivia/Ecuador etc.

I have nothing to lose. Im almost 22, NEET and very short. My life situation is similar to @tents

@St.TikTokcel @FinasterideAt17 @5.5psl @Graham @Arborist @EasyMan875 @HerpDerpson @Grel Hellscream

Convert to Islam InshAllah

• Love it
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer
You have a cute smile.

Can't give you any advice though, sorry.

Try to get neetbuxs on some european country, refugees do it all the time, and then move to SEA.