Who mogs?

• Total voters
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Carolus, Deleted member 5634, Warlow and 2 others
You are trying so hard jfl
justice for @Taylorswift tbh

mods should make an exception

he contributed way too much to the site to be banned permanently for something as simple as an alt

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, Warlow, Deleted member 4430 and 2 others
justice for @Taylorswift tbh

mods should make an exception

he contributed way too much to the site to be banned permanently for something as simple as an alt
just let doxxer come back again

• Woah
Reactions: Copeful
@goat2x

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
@goat2x who do you think mogs?

jfl if u think either of these guys are ugly.

i'd say vinnie though

• +1
Reactions: magnificentcel
Vinnie mogs but I'd rather be timothee

everyone coping saying vinnie mogs, timothee literally has legions of stacy jb's worshipping him. On top of that he height mogs and has light green eyes which mogs hacker. Hacker is still a chad, but timothee has unreal smv
delete your comment I got so much fucking autism from reading that shit

• Ugh..
Reactions: Warlow
Vincent mogs faggot Timmy in every regard its not even funny
oh you wrote that b/c I insulted your oneitis. Idgaf tbh, they both mog you to oblivion. Done

Timothee looks like a gay alien, Vinnie looks like a gay human, so Vinnie mogs, not even close.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: spark and magnificentcel
everyone coping saying vinnie mogs, timothee literally has legions of stacy jb's worshipping him. On top of that he height mogs and has light green eyes which mogs hacker. Hacker is still a chad, but timothee has unreal smv
yeah it has nothing to do with him being a famous actor retard, it definitely is because he is better looking

🀦

130 lbs lol

yeah it has nothing to do with him being a famous actor retard, it definitely is because he is better looking

🀦
i don't why you're crying so hard for him, he mogs you to death. Problem?

surprise, surprise he and barrett are both 5'11. Agencies alter the heights of celebs and models all the time for status boosts.

ffs hollywood used to list depp as 6'0-6'1 that nigga is a light 5'10
Depp is actually 5'8.5 ft-5'9. Ur right about Barrett and the other guy. Vinnie is in the 5'9-5'10 range, maybe slightly shorter but i doubt it. Timothee is around 5'10 maybe a little taller he is in fact taller then vinnie.

• +1
Reactions: christian2710
Depp is actually 5'8.5 ft-5'9. Ur right about Barrett and the other guy. Vinnie is in the 5'9-5'10 range, maybe slightly shorter but i doubt it. Timothee is around 5'10 maybe a little taller he is in fact taller then vinnie.
bruh, you really bumped this thread up to say this

can we talk about how different vinnie looks now tho holy shit, he mogs his 2020 self

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
bruh, you really bumped this thread up to say this

can we talk about how different vinnie looks now tho holy shit, he mogs his 2020 self
Everyone is clueless about height. I just wanted to make sure ppl knew lmao but ur right it doesn't even matter. Also yes Vinnie looks way better now. I wonder if he got work done or his face just matured fully. Either way he's an insane mogger no matter the height

• +1
Reactions: christian2710
Everyone is clueless about height. I just wanted to make sure ppl knew lmao but ur right it doesn't even matter. Also yes Vinnie looks way better now. I wonder if he got work done or his face just matured fully. Either way he's an insane mogger no matter the height
how do you know ppls heights so accurately?

man he had to have gotten work done his face his changed so much and he is mogger, best pretty boy on TT