Timothy Harieth if youre seeing this I'm sorry

kratos22laxatives

kratos22laxatives

Bronze
Joined
Apr 2, 2026
Posts
361
Reputation
221
I really apologize for the last post I made saying that you look like Michael cera and saying that you're only going to hit lmtn at best. I'm really sorry for saying that when I'm a sub 5 myself, (west alpinid savolaxid pheno + gigafatcel) I promise that I will do better for you
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: MemorableMoron, jotunnr, silently_said and 4 others
I really apologize for the last post I made saying that you look like Michael cera and saying that you're only going to hit lmtn at best. I'm really sorry for saying that when I'm a sub 5 myself, (west alpinid savolaxid pheno + gigafatcel) I promise that I will do better for you
Over for that botchedcel, was clowning on frank but look what happened now
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: underbiteuser, cursedbybones, xXXxZeusxXXx and 1 other person
I really apologize for the last post I made saying that you look like Michael cera and saying that you're only going to hit lmtn at best. I'm really sorry for saying that when I'm a sub 5 myself, (west alpinid savolaxid pheno + gigafatcel) I promise that I will do better for you
Don't diss timothy harieth😡
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mai Sakurajima.
Over for that botchedcel, was clowning on frank but look what happened now
Why would you even try to ascend facially at 5’5. With such a horrible base. LL would’ve been much more worth
 
  • +1
Reactions: cursedbybones and Mai Sakurajima.
It’s not that bad, he started to look normal
It isn't over but it's definitely gonna take a few years for him to not look uncanny, also he should've got zygos implants too
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mai Sakurajima. and cursedbybones
@Tylermax owns that bastard
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mai Sakurajima.
Why would you even try to ascend facially at 5’5. With such a horrible base. LL would’ve been much more worth
LL just to end up at the average height

It was over for him before it even began

Hes uncanny now
 
  • +1
Reactions: americanpakitruvcel and cursedbybones
Michael Cera mogs him
 
  • +1
Reactions: americanpakitruvcel
Over for that botchedcel, was clowning on frank but look what happened now
Over for your brain if you think he got botched JFL

Don't blame you tho in hindsight any normie would believe it when he's 50 days post OP and has the misc of a homeless NYC deli bum

Come back to this post in 4 months so i can laugh in your face
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kratos22laxatives and Mai Sakurajima.
Over for your brain if you think he got botched JFL

Don't blame you tho in hindsight any normie would believe it when he's 50 days post OP and has the misc of a homeless NYC deli bum

Come back to this post in 4 months so i can laugh in your face
come back to see him still botched with no misc

Yeah alright i will lmao
 
  • +1
Reactions: jotunnr

Similar threads

hitmancrewzz
Replies
0
Views
36
hitmancrewzz
hitmancrewzz
Baeseth
Replies
2
Views
23
jf8
jf8
nordic88
Replies
36
Views
210
Deluxe4
D
VIGILIANT
Replies
11
Views
43
VIGILIANT
VIGILIANT

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top