tinder adventure

Deleted member 13332

Deleted member 13332

mark renton
warning humblebrag

im 35 year old i dont want marry because woman are whores so i went on tinder and tried to bang some 18 year old girls

i pretend that im 24 year old guy and girls dont believe me that im real when we match

they say your too perfect to be real, your cheekbones are ideal and something like that they ask for proof

i send a proof , a video of me to one girl and she ghosted me and didnt reply for weeks these girls are entitled as fuck

i matched with 18 year old girl who left europe to study here in america and jfl at woman state in 2022 she had a boyfriend and he fucked her jfl at marrying that girl

so we set up a date in my house , she arrived 5 minutes before than planned so i had to hurry up and put those lifts in my fucking booots
i meet her, great her , hug her than she asks why im in boots at home and i say oh its just i thought we re going to go somwehre to eat but i guess we stay

than we went to my room and we sat at the sofa and talked a bit, i made sure the lightning in my room pointed out my insane hollow cheeks and i looked the best i had replicas that i learned from my head so i talked like a robot and she was giggling and pretty much it was fun, she said she would never meet an uglier dude than me this fast

so we ate some pizza, watched some shows and then we fucked of course i fucked here without a condom jfl at using condom in 2022
shit was boring af id rather sit at home and shitpost and eat fastfood whole night how the fuck im as a man supposed to do all the work in bed its all on me and not worth the effort, not as pleasurable

want more adventares of me fucking tinder girls?? write below

@8PSLcel @Vermilioncore @Leonardo DiCaprio @StrangerDanger @WannabeJock

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 2403, Deleted member 17791 and 11 others
Ngl i won't read too long

• +1
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: galego123, Acee, StrangerDanger and 2 others
tldr

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 13332
Schizo larping as an autistic old Chad

Welcome to .org

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 2403, Toth's thot and 1 other person
why u wearing boots at home

If I hope to be native like in English one day it'll be wise to skip this post.

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot
13332.jpg

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 13332
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot
did u ask the girls to rate strangers on the psl scale for fun? the best hobby

• JFL