Tinder Algo Abuse Theory

altfute

altfute

Iron
Average looking guy is 90% shadow banned by week 2 on tinder and no girls will even see his profile.
Tinder algorithm bases how many girls see you on:
-Swipe rate on your profile
-How many times you swipe
-If you spend money
-How often you log on

So what if you either use a mega morph or just chadfish for a week or 2 and climb to the top 10% of elo. Then switch back to a slighlty morphed version of yourself.
Even if the percent of females who find you attractive doesnt change you are out of elo hell and 10x as many girls are seeing your profile? now try it jflz

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 9670, JizzFarmer and 9 others
Dn read but soinds interesting

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Facts, first day when I was boosted I got like 80 likes and after that it was 0-5 per day. Tbf my profile was pretty awful but yeah. I’m gonna get good pics and boost so I can have abundance and let girls choose on me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Facts, first day when I was boosted I got like 80 likes and after that it was 0-5 per day. Tbf my profile was pretty awful but yeah. I’m gonna get good pics and boost so I can have abundance and let girls choose on me
Boost ? You mean when you first started your account ? If you delete and remake you’d get shadow banned

• Hmm...
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
Boost ? You mean when you first started your account ? If you delete and remake you’d get shadow banned
I’ve deleted and remade a couple of times. And they boost you at first then tank you in the algo so you get hooked on the likes and pay for more boost

I’ve deleted and remade a couple of times. And they boost you at first then tank you in the algo so you get hooked on the likes and pay for more boost
You get similar number of likes on first few days after remakes ? I’ve read they can rank your algo much faster if you use same number to remake

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
You get similar number of likes on first few days after remakes ? I’ve read they can rank your algo much faster if you use same number to remake
Pics were different but yes. And I used the same number, still got the boost at first and then dropped back to a couple likes per day on average

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and Deleted member 7580