Tinder and hinge have ruined everything (old news)

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
Daily reminder, dating apps have ruined everything.

There’s no reason for a woman to settle for you when she can go on dating apps and swipe until she finds the right man (who most definitely will swipe back)

There’s no reason for a woman to connect with you if she can get quick validation sex from an attractive man on a dating app. If she wants an LTR, there are LTR based dating apps that she can go on and find an attractive man to LTR instead.

Due to women being pampered up to be queens by society has only lead to the average woman demanding men who mog them by 2-3 PSL points rather than their looksmatch.

Now that maxillapill and PSL has been leaked to the public by Astrosky and is now on tiktok, this will get even worse. Women, just like people on PSL will completely transform what they see as attractive based on PSL theory. Over indeed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4383, Catawampus, Vitruvian and 3 others
Whats hinge and is it worth trying?

I’m a truecel so it didn’t make a difference.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Alt Number 3
legit thread boyo

it’s over for our chances of a happy nuclear family

no picnics with your loving wife who was your first and you were her first

your teenage son will hate you and your teenage daughter is too busy getting dug out by the local 6’4 chad

it’s ogre

• +1
Reactions: Catawampus, Vitruvian and Blackout.xl
legit thread boyo

it’s over for our chances of a happy nuclear family

no picnics with your loving wife who was your first and you were her first

your teenage son will hate you and your teenage daughter is too busy getting dug out by the local 6’4 chad

it’s ogre
Not having a daughter. Son or abortion crew

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Vitruvian, stuckneworleans and turkproducer
Daily reminder, dating apps have ruined everything.

There’s no reason for a woman to settle for you when she can go on dating apps and swipe until she finds the right man (who most definitely will swipe back)

There’s no reason for a woman to connect with you if she can get quick validation sex from an attractive man on a dating app. If she wants an LTR, there are LTR based dating apps that she can go on and find an attractive man to LTR instead.

Due to women being pampered up to be queens by society has only lead to the average woman demanding men who mog them by 2-3 PSL points rather than their looksmatch.

Now that maxillapill and PSL has been leaked to the public by Astrosky and is now on tiktok, this will get even worse. Women, just like people on PSL will completely transform what they see as attractive based on PSL theory. Over indeed
Yes bro be 8psl chad or die Virgin
SAD TIMES

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
We were born to lose.

So the same as every other way method of getting pussy then?
Yes. If you aren’t chad then your experience on hinge won’t be any different. You’ll lick the Pussy crumbs of land whales at best. Unless you’re good looking...

Yes. If you aren’t chad then your experience on hinge won’t be any different. You’ll lick the Pussy crumbs of land whales at best. Unless you’re good looking...
I need pussy someway or another i literally am going crazy without it

ever since tinder came out the world has been worse. technology in general is fucking dogshit waste of human time

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5061 and Blackout.xl
Bro for shits and giggles, I wanted to see what kind of men are in my area, if they gl or not, so I made a fake profile with a foid picture where you cant really see much.

What striked me was that a couple of above average dudes had a text in their description that went like: "if theres some attraction, lets not spend too much time chatting, but rather meet for a coffee or do a skype call etc..".

That just shows that even with above average dudes (not quite chadlite), foids that match, mostly waste time chatting but obviously arent up for a date etc. They just get their validation and attention via chatting, but dont seem to be up for a date etc. And THATS WITH FKN above average dudes. If youre average looking, youre usually not gonna smash on Tinder, unless you wanna put up with 1 or 2/10 landwhales.

And whats funny is, that even some nerdy girls on Tinder get hundreds if not thousands of likes, because most average and slightly below average dudes realise that 5+ foids wont match them, so everyone has hopes that they will have more luch with those rare nerdy girls on Tinder.

Basically even if youre a 4/10 nerdy foid on Tinder, you get dozens of likes per day in central europe.

Dating apps and social media are the downfall of modern society

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Vitruvian and Deleted member 5061