Tinder/Bad results in Swenden

Tropical Tyrone

Tropical Tyrone

Zephir
I don't know if I will continue these experiments on Tinder, as they are damaging my self-esteem. But here we go.
It's over, Sweden bitches only want rapefuges.
13 likes and 4 matches in 2 days, the majority were ethinic women... If I'm looked like a rapefuge those bitches would matched me.

20210927 185637

20210927 185719

20210927 185730

20210927 185746

20210927 190354

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hades, Deleted member 14867, Stare and 6 others
Emma is hot

• +1
Reactions: Hades, ItsOver.com, Tropical Tyrone and 1 other person
You must not be attractive then

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
if you want to see the 13 likes without buying gold, log in to tinder on web browser, press f12, and paste this into console

show what those are tbh

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Hades, Anchor_Ship and 12 others
if you want to see the 13 likes without buying gold, log in to tinder on web browser, press f12, and paste this into console

show what those are tbh

dont fall for this IPgrabber

• JFL
Reactions: Hades, Deleted member 9568, ItsOver.com and 3 others
You must not be attractive then
Well I'm not a Broderick Hunter, but I got hundred of likes and matches in Thailand, descent amount in Vietnam and Spain and I do well in real life.

Last edited:
Well I not a Broderick Hunter, but I got hundred of likes and matches in Thailand, descent amount in Vietnam and Spain and I do well in real life.
Maybe it’s the area don’t understand how Spanish girls will like you but not Swedish ones

show what those are tbh

It worked

Asdfasdfasdfasdf

jfl at these subhumans i dont want to match any of them

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Hades, Anchor_Ship, Xangsane and 7 others
A Curry and a Rice/Noodle. Not bad. They’re usually colonizer-owned. All 4 are HTB so not bad. How do you rate in looks?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, Deleted member 14848 and Tropical Tyrone
Maybe it’s the area don’t understand how Spanish girls will like you but not Swedish ones
I don't know man I select Stockholm that is a very liberal area

A Curry and a Rice/Noodle. Not bad. They’re usually colonizer-owned. All 4 are HTB so not bad. How do you rate in looks?
If was not by my big fucking nose I would say 7,5 but because of the demon on my face I would say 6. Good jaw, good eye area, but the nose kills

show what those are tbh

Thanks boyo, give me 2 more days because I deleted my account, but I will create again and show what bitches liked me, I'm curios

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
Well I not a Broderick Hunter, but I got hundred of likes and matches in Thailand, descent amount in Vietnam and Spain and I do well in real life.
Are you the guy in your avi

If was not by my big fucking nose I would say 7,5 but because of the demon on my face I would say 6. Good jaw, good eye area, but the nose kills
Oh. Well plain Tinder is not the best way to get an idea of your real smv... Sometimes it’s worth paying the tinder elites to get an idea of your real smv..

Try Tijuana, Mexico.. our naughty naughty women have a secret thing for BBC to the point where I feel cucked :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lutte and Tropical Tyrone
I don't know if I will continue these experiments on Tinder, as they are damaging my self-esteem. But here we go.
It's over, Sweden bitches only want rapefuges.
13 likes and 4 matches in 2 days, the majority were ethinic women... If I'm looked like a rapefuge those bitches would matched me.

View attachment 1339079
View attachment 1339080
View attachment 1339083
View attachment 1339087
View attachment 1339092
Joelle looks like Jordan Peterson’s whore daughter :trepidation:

Also are you really tyrone irl, @Tropical Tyrone? Whats your PSL you would say?

Você é branco, pardo ou preto?

• WTF
Reactions: Marsiere214
Você é branco, pardo ou preto?
Eu sou mais puxado pro pardo em cor, mas todas a minhas características (nariz, boca, cabelo) são de negros. Aliás depende mano, sem zoeira mas sou escuro na perna, e braços e rosto, mas por baixo da camisa sou mais claro, coisa louca

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Stare
Joelle looks like Jordan Peterson’s whore daughter :trepidation:

Also are you really tyrone irl, @Tropical Tyrone? Whats your PSL you would say?
"If was not by my big fucking nose I would say 7,5 but because of the demon on my face I would say 5,5-6. Good jaw, good eye area, but the nose kills"

whatchu laughing at
nothing lol, she really is hot and the only above average looking girl on that list and is white on top of that. but she is 30 , so OP has to hurry or else she will look like a used cumwhore soon, slay as fast as possible @OldVirgin

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 5786, Tropical Tyrone and 1 other person
nothing lol, she really is hot and the only above average looking girl on that list and is white on top of that. but she is 30 , so OP has to hurry or else she will look like a used cumwhore soon, slay as fast as possible @OldVirgin
I've noticed that a lot of women in their early 30s start using pictures of when they were still in their twenties. They are usually already old and ugly looking once they show up on the date cuz of this catfishing.

• +1
Reactions: TITUS and subhuman incel
I've noticed that a lot of women in their early 30s start using pictures of when they were still in their twenties. They are usually already old and ugly looking once they show up on the date cuz of this catfishing.
low inhib bevaviour if you would call them out on it. they would most likely get mad and maybe slap you in the face and walk away. seeing hoes mad would make my day, even more than fucking them. @OldVirgin

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, TITUS, Deleted member 5786 and 1 other person
Just like whores do on their online advertisements. If you bring that up they will get very mad at you, they want to believe they still look like in those ancient pictures.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 275
brutal
i never understand why anyone would want a relationship with someone on general terms
and not from a very autistic niche community
seems like a complete waste of time

FUCK SWENDEN FUCKING WHITE TRASH CUCKS. Swenden shit country gonna become a sultanate ruled by ME. I intend to rule swenden when time comes

try and set ur age 18-24

show what those are tbh

:lul::lul::lul::lul: