IdentityCrisisCel
Why tf is she using this photo bros. :unsure:

Screenshot 20191015 183259

TRUE_CEL

TRUE_CEL

to coom or not to coom
she's less than a mile away. This shit's happening practically at my doorstep
Brb gonna go ER
I wonder who's having sex in this neighborhood. Probably no one cus it's 3am jfl

Petsmart

Petsmart

Petsmart
john_cope

john_cope

Zephir
dating app for whores

rockndogs

rockndogs

ok
Is having daughters the ultimate cuckoldry?

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
Is having daughters the ultimate cuckoldry?

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically
Sad to think of it like that but you're right lool.

Deleted member 906

Deleted member 906

Financial expert working at hedge fund
Her actual looksmax is either posting on r/gaming or browsing incels.is as we speak

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
Her actual looksmax is either posting on r/gaming or browsing incels.is as we speak
She's literally my looksmatch
Sad day man

SikKunt

SikKunt

Terrachad
Looks 35+ jfl, she'll deteriorate fast

ibetucnt

ibetucnt

Certified beauty
left : the cucked bf
right : the bull