Tinder can delude normies in thinking that they are goodlooking.

Deleted member 4438

Deleted member 4438

I will be with you from dusk till dawn.
I sometimes read here "muh i do good on tinder, i am 5,5psl"

As you guys know , I did horseshit on tinder. And i wanted to know how i compare to other people, so i made a lot of fake-accounts.

And back then even with normie whites i got 50 likes and over 20 matches in 24 hours and so on.

this are some guys i used.

Sometimes you get likes because you are white or pictures are good, not because you look good.

Hackfresse

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, UltimateMan, StrangerDanger and 10 others

As you guys know , I did horseshit on tinder. And i wanted to know how i compare to other people, so i made a lot of fake-accounts.

And back then even with normie whites i got 50 likes and over 20 matches in 24 hours and so on.

Sometimes you get likes because you are white or pictures are good, not because you look good.

View attachment 1221372View attachment 1221375
"Only a white man can afford to be average"

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, reptiles, Chadeep and 4 others
@Maesthetic @SubhumanCurrycel @Baldingman1998 @lutte @SayHeyHey @ArvidGustavsson @Chad1212 @goat2x @volcelfatcel @StrangerDanger @PrestonYnot @Chadeep @larsanova69 @Amnesia @LondonVillie @gamma @AlexAP @Hopelessmofoker

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger, Chadeep, Baldingman1998 and 3 others
Sounds like cope especially after seeing how you rate people.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14470, Deleted member 6785, gamma and 5 others

jbw. That´s why i said many times that Germany is a death sentence for ethnics man i bet you it should be the worst place to live as an ethnic

Water. This Somali u used in one of ur tinder experiment destroyed Male models. Smv =/= PSL how many times do I have to say this. ..

8F9A68F0 1032 4993 AE7C D05A0A45EA4C 2

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6785
are the guys i posted higher than normie for you?
I'm not talking about them the guys in OP wouldn't get 50+ likes and 20+ matches.

You usually underrate some people, if you're a slayer on tinder you are gl.

• +1
Reactions: lutte and Jason Voorhees
I'm not talking about them the guys in OP wouldn't get 50+ likes and 20+ matches.

You usually underrate some people, if you're a slayer on tinder you are gl.
The guys in Op got like 50 likes in 24 hours. 20 likes converted to 20 matches.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 6273
He looks 5 to 5,5psl chadlite in some pictures

and he was roiding
He has bug eyes and is beard frauding. Only good feature is his cheekbones but more importantly he looks masc and intimidating that's why he slays. He was matching with stacies in arabincel's tinder experiments

He has bug eyes and is beard frauding. His cheekbones are good tho but more importantly he looks masc and intimidating that's why he slays. He was matching with stacies in arabincel's tinder experiments
He destroyed in Germany too even though HE IS BLACK.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
I had many tinder accounts sometimes I get 0 matches sometimes 6-7(in a month) the most I got was 12

• JFL
Reactions: eyelidcel
He destroyed in Germany too even though HE IS BLACK.
Slaying is unironically not hard if you got the right look and niche I believe

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478
jfl normie whites dont do well on tinder. normie = over on tinder

• +1
Reactions: gamma
Water. This Somali u used in one of ur tinder experiment destroyed Male models. Smv =/= PSL how many times do I have to say this. ..

View attachment 1221388
he looks great though? so what are you trying to say
he could be a male model himself obviously

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and .👽.
Bug eyes,Dark circles, bad under eyes, beard fraud,meh colouring and looks like a fucking drug dealer.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and lutte
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273 and Jason Voorhees
He is a model

• +1
Reactions: lutte
autismus...
He's a psl 5,looks NT and has good frame and height that's it. He slays because of his robustness as simple as that.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and lutte
He's psl 5,looks NT and has good frame and height that's it. He slays because of his robustness as simple as that.
don't know what any of those terms mean but he looks great so obviously he will slay

• +1
don't know what any of those terms mean but he looks great so obviously he will slay

• JFL
Reactions: lutte
"Only a white man can afford to be average"
You play life on hard mode if you aren't white or good looking ethnic.

Many ethnics here would ascend by a whole PSL point if they had white coloring jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531
Yo @Newone do a tinder experiment with this guy

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Slaying is unironically not hard if you got the right look and niche I believe
Cope ngl, slaying is harder than getting an LTR, you need to be gl, to slay in online dating, I'm not necessarily talking by PSL austism standards

• +1
dude i made many tinder experiments in the past, i posted many here, but not this guys

You have my word, in their own country they get likes and matches.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
Cope ngl, slaying is harder than getting an LTR, you need to be gl, to slay in online dating, I'm not necessarily talking by PSL austism standards
By look and niche I mean pheno and thugmaxxing/prettyboymaxxing/roidmaxxing etc.

dude i made many tinder experiments in the past, i posted many here, but not this guys

You have my word, in their own country they get likes and matches.
links to the threads you posted cause so far I've seen zero proof, slayer on tinder = gl in real life

actual lifefuel for narrowpalatecels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478
By look and niche I mean pheno and thugmaxxing/prettyboymaxxing/roidmaxxing etc.
I still think you need to look better than average to actually be a slayer especially online irl is different I agree.

• +1
links to the threads you posted cause so far I've seen zero proof, slayer on tinder = gl in real life
dude i made many threads, here is the one about larsanova

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
zero proof so far to back up this retarded thread

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 6273
tinder makes GL people think they are ugly if not white. So basically this is a JBW Thread.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531
I had many tinder accounts sometimes I get 0 matches sometimes 6-7(in a month) the most I got was 12
extremely brutal, did they become flaky and the convos fizzle out??

• +1
zero proof so far to back up this retarded thread
nigga you think i made this up?

Why should a 4psl German dont get likes and matches in Germany on tinder?

dude i made many threads, here is the one about larsanova

Lars is gl and well above white normie and mogs at least 90% of the site, show me a 4psl guy like you said.

• +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27
Lars is gl and well above white normie and mogs at least 90% of the site, show me a 4psl guy like you said.
maybe i will make a run these days, i need a new simcard first

extremely brutal, did they become flaky and the convos fizzle out??
Yeah they don't reply. It over. Or if they reply they ghost afterwards

• So Sad
Reactions: eyelidcel
Yeah they don't reply. It over. Or if they reply they ghost afterwards
brutal that it leads nowhere, The thing is you only made it to like step 2 out of many steps you need before you can get pussy.

You'd also need to figure out a way to get the pussy while keeping your hat on :lul:

• +1
tinder makes GL people think they are ugly if not white. So basically this is a JBW Thread.
This is because it's mostly white people on tinder and they judge by white standards. As I've repeated on this forum before you cannot judge an ethnic by eurocentric beauty standards.

There's many gl ethnic people but they're not good looking in white standards thus they'll never do well on tinder

bruh you think we are gonna Believe you?

jfl i hear normies cry all the time that they don't get matches:forcedsmile: as aNormie you will get 5-10 matches on the first day. thats it.

bruh you think we are gonna Believe you?

jfl i hear normies cry all the time that they don't get matches:forcedsmile: as aNormie you will get 5-10 matches on the first day. thats it.
nigga why should i lie

people here are retarded. as if i make this up.

and who you mean with normies? most people here are under average.

nigga why should i lie

people here are retarded. as if i make this up.

and who you mean with normies? most people here are under average.
the guys in your post are below average too

the guys in your post are below average too
right guy had sports halo + tall

left guy also tall, with outgoing pictures

dude i swear they had 20 matches in 24 hours, i was gonna rope out of depression.

• JFL
Reactions: .👽.