Tinder Chad/Swap Strategy?

Mr_Norwood

Mr_Norwood

baldcel
How about making a Tinder account with Chad photos and leaving it to lay dormant for a week... Accumulating up all those right swipes by foids in your town, then cunningly changing the profile to your own photos and matching with everyone?

You're probably all gonna say "but she's just gonna unmatch you when she realizes you're not Chad"

I don't think it's 100% true. Depending on your looks level and your opener, and profile information you're probably gonna be allowed to 'stick around' by most or even half

Foids swipe very blase. They look at a photo for 0.1 seconds, realize it's not Chad then gid rid. But if they get a match and you say hi.. you're more "real" and she could give you a chance.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
high chance of getting flamed after attempting the switcheroo

“I didn’t match with you”

“App must’ve glitched”

“Why did i match this ugly ass”

• +1
Reactions: MammothActuary
Do chads need to message now?

I totally see a foid reporting you and getting you banned if you do this. They won't hesitate to ban you on the apps. Women get all the preferential treatment on apps unless they suspect you are a catfish (they have banned my female catfish before).

just morph ur pictures for like +1 psl then she will likely still not leave from date

I totally see a foid reporting you and getting you banned if you do this. They won't hesitate to ban you on the apps. Women get all the preferential treatment on apps unless they suspect you are a catfish (they have banned my female catfish before).

Nah.. can't see that happening. If they think you're ugly they'll just think they made a mistake days ago and unmatch with nothing said.

• +1
Reactions: Festrunk
Nice idea tbh but I find it so much easier if the foid messages me first, so I think my method of using an auto liker script & tinder plus is better

Your way would be pretty good for free tinder though

How about making a Tinder account with Chad photos and leaving it to lay dormant for a week... Accumulating up all those right swipes by foids in your town, then cunningly changing the profile to your own photos and matching with everyone?

You're probably all gonna say "but she's just gonna unmatch you when she realizes you're not Chad"

I don't think it's 100% true. Depending on your looks level and your opener, and profile information you're probably gonna be allowed to 'stick around' by most or even half

Foids swipe very blase. They look at a photo for 0.1 seconds, realize it's not Chad then gid rid. But if they get a match and you say hi.. you're more "real" and she could give you a chance.
She still has 50 real Chad's messaging her

Being Chad for a week, you're gonna scoop up 90% of the right swipes from your area and city. Your ELO score is gonna go sky high as well.

I'm gonna do it. I just need a believable non-model GigaChad and I'll place him in London and make his job "Risk Assessment Analyst" at HSBC :feelshaha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back