Tinder dates

F

Fkingigacope

Iron
Lately I've fucked some hoe from tinder, by her attitude she had to be a slut. 2 weeks later, I am getting some STDs symptoms random sore throat etc literally this fucking hoes have no idea they have STDs and probably will not test themselves. Never ever going on any date ever im gonna die jfl

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Virgin at 29 😔, nobodyspecial369, ExtraBones and 1 other person
Good luck boyo. Hopefully you didn't catch HIV.

Lately I've fucked some hoe from tinder, by her attitude she had to be a slut. 2 weeks later, I am getting some STDs symptoms random sore throat etc literally this fucking hoes have no idea they have STDs and probably will not test themselves. Never ever going on any date ever im gonna die jfl
Nobody cares about STDs. Sore throats are common. Even hepatitis is fine.

I fuck girls raw and whatever i have is what i will give to someones future wife.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18320
Ile masz par dziennie? Ja przy 68 likow w pierwsze 24h spotkalem sie tylko z 1 xd

Nobody cares about STDs. Sore throats are common. Even hepatitis is fine.

I fuck girls raw and whatever i have is what i will give to someones future wife.

The concern is babies and 18 or more years of child support if they choose to go to college plus potentially tens of thousands in legal fees.

Placebo. Stds are a meme.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Afrikancel
Malo bo stare konto i algorytmy chujowe ale z 5-10

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244