Tinder destroyed the last bit of cope in me (Tinderpill)

germanlooks

germanlooks

6‘3 manlet
Tinder is the final true Rating.
It doesn’t matter how you get rated here, how normies rate you or how you rate yourself.
It doesn’t even matter if you already got girls in rl. Because that could be because of your personality etc.
But getting matches on tinder is purely dependent on your physical appearance.

The only real rating to see if you are well above average is Tinder since only Chadlites and up succeed there.
So if you just get some matches with mostly average or below average women you can know for sure that you are a HTN max.

Obv not doing good on tinder doesn’t mean you won’t have success with women irl because tinder is screwed with the low female ratio.
But it is the best way to see where you stand just facially.

So after trying tinder I now know for sure that I am HTN or lower at best probably more like average tho

• +1
Reactions: Albeacho, Deleted member 9568, Lorsss and 8 others
true.
but in your Chadfish experiments, did you match with stacies regularly?
i mostly got HTB/some stacylites. so consider that too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11388 and germanlooks
reminder that @Romeo1111 got 500 matches on tinder and he is no chad. Also there was this tennis guy from germany who got 1500 matches and he was htn at best.

• Hmm...
Reactions: noodlelover and germanlooks
true.
but in your Chadfish experiments, did you match with stacies regularly?
i mostly got HTB/some stacylites. so consider that too.
I didn’t run the chadfish experiment yet. Need to get a new number first.
But yea obv you will match mostly with HTBs and some stacylites because the bad male to female ratio and stacys are rare as well.
But just matching with many HTBs means already that you are good looking

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and .👽.
reminder that @Romeo1111 got 500 matches on tinder and he is no chad. Also there was this tennis guy from germany who got 1500 matches and he was htn at best.
@Romeo1111 is Chadlite. You probably just saw his disorted selfies. But he posted a candid here and on that he was easily Chadlite.
Also there can be differences in the quality of matches

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR and aBetterMii
@Romeo1111 is Chadlite. You probably just saw his disorted selfies. But he posted a candid here and on that he was easily Chadlite.
Also there can be differences in the quality of matches
90d24cee-e990-48dc-a8a1-c156ac093ac4-jpeg.285134

2000 matches this guy got

• Woah
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
90d24cee-e990-48dc-a8a1-c156ac093ac4-jpeg.285134

2000 matches this guy got
I saw the pics he used for tinder and he looked better on them.
And on this selfie he still is above average tho. But as I said we don’t know what the quality of these 2000 matches is. They could be mainly LTBs or beckys.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR and Deleted member 7419
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, enzo, EverythingMattersCel and 1 other person
you are poor, how do you know money is cope?
Nope my family is decently comfortable
You’re not white and yeah a lot of ethnics cope with money

I didn’t run the chadfish experiment yet. Need to get a new number first.
But yea obv you will match mostly with HTBs and some stacylites because the bad male to female ratio and stacys are rare as well.
But just matching with many HTBs means already that you are good looking
yea u must be HTN. try to get your smv to chadlite. if not via face, then try body, style and shit

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
Nope my family is decently comfortable
You’re not white and yeah a lot of ethnics cope with money
you are not white either, but even in west the rich guy marries (buys) the best quality girl he can find.money isn't cope for a quality marriage and ltr(stacy). and by rich i mean son of a banker or elite for example

you are not white either, but even in west the rich guy marries (buys) the best quality girl he can find.money isn't cope for a quality marriage and ltr(stacy)
Therefore it’s cope. His wife won’t be attracted to him
Whereas a poor chad will slay

• +1
Therefore it’s cope. His wife won’t be attracted to him
Whereas a poor chad will slay
no, after 25 stacy cucks all chads and chooses the rich guy. chad can slay untill he got collagen and youth after that rich guy rule for ever.

no, after 25 stacy cucks all chads and chooses the rich guy. chad can slay untill he got collagen and youth after that rich guy rule for ever.
A rich chad will always mog a rich subhuman

water, im coparing average rich guy with average 99.% poor wage slaves.
I wonder if there is a correlation between how rich you are and looks level
Probably not

I wonder if there is a correlation between how rich you are and looks level
Probably not
rich guy marries stacy therefore a higher chance of stacy and chad children.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 7419
Depends on his looks too
rich ugly +stacy= something in between like average
rich something in between+stacy= htn to chadlite
chadlite+stacy= chadlite or chad

after 3 generation, the guys looks are toptier to

rich ugly +stacy= something in between like average
rich something in between+stacy= htn to chadlite
chadlite+stacy= chadlite or chad

after 3 generation, the guys looks are toptier to
Maybe maybe

tinder isnt an accurate representation of ur looks. its an accurate representation of whether you are in the top 10-20% or not

• +1
Hes chadlite with ideal pheno

Agree man,Tinder is hardcore mode.
HTN bare minimum,i know a guy that only matched with some landwhales and ugly foids on Tinder but he can get ok looking foids irl.

Jfl his pheno is his only „flaw“
He would be chad with blue eyes
Agree man,Tinder is hardcore mode.
HTN bare minimum,i know a guy that only matched with some landwhales and ugly foids on Tinder but he can get ok looking foids irl.
Would definitely do stroma or what it’s called if it gets approved

• Woah
Reactions: Beetlejuice
Tinder is the final true Rating.
It doesn’t matter how you get rated here, how normies rate you or how you rate yourself.
It doesn’t even matter if you already got girls in rl. Because that could be because of your personality etc.
But getting matches on tinder is purely dependent on your physical appearance.

The only real rating to see if you are well above average is Tinder since only Chadlites and up succeed there.
So if you just get some matches with mostly average or below average women you can know for sure that you are a HTN max.

Obv not doing good on tinder doesn’t mean you won’t have success with women irl because tinder is screwed with the low female ratio.
But it is the best way to see where you stand just facially.

So after trying tinder I now know for sure that I am HTN or lower at best probably more like average tho
You deserve it you always laugh react my posts u beardless semenless motherfucker

Is there a rule of thumb for that? I am in Germany and got like 50 likes within 24 hours. What psl score would that be?

Cope. Tinder is real life.

Tinder is the real deal.

its depressing and i feel despondent
i get 20 likes day 1, followed by 20 likes after a week more followed by barely anything post 2 weeks.
and although its with 6psl skinny grills, they only provide 1 word replies or ghost me
this is with free tinder version
i assume that paid tinder does close to nothing to increase likes frequency and is just a money grab, so have never paid for it
ive accepted that i am simply not good looking enough
i have resigned myself myself to mothers basement and will rarely ever leave

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
i get 20 likes day 1, followed by 20 likes after a week more followed by barely anything post 2 weeks.
and although its with 6psl skinny grills, they only provide 1 word replies or ghost me
i assume that paid tinder does close to nothing to increase likes frequency and is just a money grab, so have never paid for it
I get 2-3 likes when I make a new account then nothing. You must be like a Chadlite or something so why would you rot? Go outside and try to socialmaxx, you can get laid that way

Similar here.

I can still get low tier beckies, beckies with some luck maybe. But it's unideal and uninspiring tbh.

Maybe if the becky had a great personality, I would consider. But there are no women with great personalities.

The truth is that Tinder only works for Chads or high tier normies who are NT in texting.

But normies and ugly guys can get a girlfriend that they have sex with regularly IRL if they have lots of friends who respect them who are well connected and can introduce them to women. That is how most guys get laid, which is why the only guys who struggle are those who either have no friends, or have fake friends who disrespect them and who don't want to help them meet women.

• +1
Reactions: patrician