Tinder ELO and other shit

Stylebender

Stylebender

Banned
Saw a lot of tinder threads in here, and how Tinder fucks you up and you get less and less matches with everyday passing by.
Well, that's not true.

Started using Tinder 6 days ago, only swiped on girls that are 7+, and I still get around 15 to 20 matches for every swiping session.
Tinder ELO doesn't exist. What exists tho are girls who don't swipe on you because they don't find you sexually attractive so they don't even bother.
There are SO MANY good looking guys, swiping on the same girl, that she has the choice and can be picky, while you can't. If you don't believe me, just change your Tinder to looking for Males and you'll see what I mean.
I think for every girl there are at least 100 good looking guys.
Basically, what happens, after the first day, pretty much EVERY SINGLE GIRL available to you on Tinder already saw your profile, and already swiped on you.

You have a better chance picking up a girl at a grocery store than on Tinder when it comes to good looking chicks.

That's not true.
Keep using it a little longer and you will notice.

That's not true.

It's not the first time I'm using it. I used Tinder like 8 months ago during summer holiday in another country for like 2-3 weeks, and it was still the same thing.

That's not true.
2744B25B 0934 4817 A8F1 ECD88278A1BB

2 days later, swiped this morning.

Why would I swipe right on everyone? I don't want landwhales, I want quality women.
that's what I'm saying...
as long as you dont swipe left more than 7 times out of 10 you should be good.