Tinder Experiment #2 - Tyler Maher (British Model)

mkoomz

mkoomz

Shitposter Bitchgetter
@Yuyevon @Taylorswift @saturn97 @Face is everything

Keep coping with shadow ban or catfish for Jordan while Tyler gets these results. Same location. I didn't even want to run him, I wanted to run VShred.

But the cope on my Barrett thread forced me to debunk all this shadowban BS so I ran Tyler just for you. And I ran him at night time as well, when a lot of girls would be asleep. Normally I run all experiments at the same time but again just to debunk all your BS.

View attachment 803470

KEEP COPING WITH FAKE, CAtFISH, SHADOWBAN. WHY DO THEY LOVE TYLER SO MUCH THEN.

Result = 51 Likes and 6 Matches in 4 hours

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8919, fogdart, 6’1cel and 4 others
I'm not surprised, Maher has way more appeal plus the pictures you used looks more natural than ones of Barrett

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena
barrett copers on suicide watch

4464.jpg

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
I'm not surprised, Maher has way more appeal plus the pictures you used looks more natural than ones of Barrett
there are literally very few natural looking photos of barrett, his insta is full of shit id imagine some incel who ascended from here to post

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, hairyballscel, EverythingMattersCel and 2 others
@Yuyevon @Taylorswift @saturn97 @Face is everything

Keep coping with shadow ban or catfish for Jordan while Tyler gets these results. Same location. I didn't even want to run him, I wanted to run VShred.

But the cope on my Barrett thread forced me to debunk all this shadowban BS so I ran Tyler just for you. And I ran him at night time as well, when a lot of girls would be asleep. Normally I run all experiments at the same time but again just to debunk all your BS.

View attachment 803470

KEEP COPING WITH FAKE, CAtFISH, SHADOWBAN. WHY DO THEY LOVE TYLER SO MUCH THEN.

Result = 51 Likes and 6 Matches in 4 hours

View attachment 803471

I am not a Barrett coper brother, even my blind cat mogs him

But I d expect him to get a few landwhales at least you know

• +1
Reactions: mkoomz
I am not a Barrett coper brother, even my blind cat mogs him

But I d expect him to get a few landwhales at least you know
my country is very hard to get matches tbh, 4 in 4 hours is still above average to be honest.

57 in 4 hours is literally gigachad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10449
Do Eriksen one

my country is very hard to get matches tbh, 4 in 4 hours is still above average to be honest.

Do u like living in north ireland?

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
Do O’Pry next

You're honestly retarded as fuck. Mahers pics looked more realistic, you could tell from a mile off that Barrett acc was a catfish.
Married with Children - Married with Children Image (14325510) - Fanpop

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Sikkunt23, mkoomz, Deleted member 6217 and 3 others
This sould be pinned next to the other Barrett thread made by @Sikkunt23 since autists here won't stop coping. Tinder experiments are undeniable proof.

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and Deleted member 7866
alright can you post/pm 6 or 7 good photos to me then
I will give me a few hours am going to choose similar photos to the one with Tyler

boring country with nothing to do, most people are inbred fat manlets over here who stink with a beer belly
Are there any hot girls?

at least you have 0 ethnics, i know many boomers wanna move to Belfast to avoid ethnics

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
You're honestly retarded as fuck. Mahers pics looked more realistic, you could tell from a mile off that Barrett acc was a catfish.
This

• Ugh..
Reactions: Sikkunt23
post realistic photos of barrett and ill run it again if your ethat confident

go look at his instagram, i literally chose the most realistic photos

• +1
Unfuckingbelievable

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aqua, Deleted member 6272, Sikkunt23 and 1 other person
Do Eriksen one
It's maybe best that this guy won't do any more experiments. Chooses retarded pictures, that look completely nonrealistic.

• Hmm...
Reactions: owlofathena
It's maybe best that this guy won't do any more experiments. Chooses retarded pictures, that look completely nonrealistic.
maybe best that you shut the fuck up and find realistic photos then you stupid cunt

what am i meant to post? does this shit look realistic you faggot

i chose his best photos , stop coping idiiot

Attachments

• 1605353008152.png
    1605353008152.png
    894.1 KB · Views: 72
  • +1
I thought Maher ones look realistic

I thought Maher ones look realistic
BRO PLEASE FIND REALISTIC PHOTOS OF BARRETT THEN. I LITERALLY DID HIM A FAVOUR BY CHOOSING HIS REALISTIC PHOTOS FROM INSTAGRAM

WHAT THE FUCK IS ALL THIS SHIT

YOU WANT ME TO TRY AGAIN WITH THIS SHIT ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clark69, Sikkunt23 and owlofathena
post realistic photos of barrett and ill run it again if your ethat confident

go look at his instagram, i literally chose the most realistic photos
InbedwithJordan: Jordan Barret takes over @VogueHommes' Instagram | Jordan  barrett, Jordans, Model
JORDAN | Jordan barrett, Jordans, Hear style
Pin on Jordan Kale Barrett
jordan kale Barrett: discovered by Serine Daouk

Most his photos look automatically fake, because they're too modelish. Hard to find some realistic selfies, but use these, and I GUARANTEE results.

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena and Deleted member 6217
shadowbanned acc

InbedwithJordan: Jordan Barret takes over @VogueHommes' Instagram | Jordan  barrett, Jordans, Model' Instagram | Jordan  barrett, Jordans, Model

Most his photos look automatically fake, because they're too modelish. Hard to find some too unrealistic selfies, but use these, and I GUARANTEE results.
i used the second photo and JFL whats the difference between the other three and the ones i used

okay i will but not now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7866
i used the second photo and JFL whats the difference between the other three and the ones i used
BECAUSE THE OTHER PICTURES WERE SO OBVIOUS. DON'T BE FUCKING RETARDED. Just look at it!

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Salludon and mkoomz
okay i will but not now
Too many people (such as @Taylorswift) have been grouping in O’Pry with Barrett and saying he is also a gay alien, I beg of you to debunk tbh ngl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and mkoomz
BECAUSE THE OTHER PICTURES WERE LIKE STRAIGHT FROM SOME DUDES INSTAGRAM. DON'T BE FUCKING RETARDED. Just look at it!
View attachment 803493
you are making excuses but i will run it with those photos and see what happens. he will barely do better even if he does, maybe he will reach 6 or 7

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
Too many people (such as @Taylorswift) have been grouping in O’Pry with Barrett and saying he is also a gay alien, I beg of you to debunk tbh ngl
No, i always said O'Pry is not uncanny enough to the point where it makes him unappealing. He mogs Barrett to dirt. Also, there are already a shit ton of O'Pry experiments :

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7866
you are making excuses but i will run it with those photos and see what happens. he will barely do better even if he does, maybe he will reach 6 or 7
Or maybe he will reach 60 / 70 in one hour.

• JFL
Reactions: Taylorswift and mkoomz
No, i always said O'Pry is not uncanny enough to the point where it makes him unappealing. He mogs Barrett to dirt. Also, there are already a shit ton of O'Pry experiments :

Ok ok fine

I wanna compare the N.ireland results to barret and maher tho

Or maybe he will reach 60 / 70 in one hour.
You are retarded. Tyler Maher is getting better results because he is better looking than that androgynous dyke.

• +1
You are retarded. Tyler Maher is getting better results because he is better looking than that androgynous dyke.
he got 14X more likes ,

you even said on my other thread that he would get 10x more likes lol and he beat that even. this guy is unbeatable probably

• +1
Reactions: Taylorswift
InbedwithJordan: Jordan Barret takes over @VogueHommes' Instagram | Jordan  barrett, Jordans, Model' Instagram | Jordan  barrett, Jordans, Model

Most his photos look automatically fake, because they're too modelish. Hard to find some realistic selfies, but use these, and I GUARANTEE results.
He would slay hard in my country with those pics

With tyler, i had 99+ likes in 1-1.5 hours. 300 Matches in 2 days.
Op did not choose the best and natural looking pictures. I experimented a lot with tyler maher, and it was just mind blowing everytime.

With tyler, i had 99+ likes in 1-1.5 hours. 300 Matches in 2 days.
Op did not choose the best and natural looking pictures. I experimented a lot with tyler maher, and it was just mind blowing everytime.
Look everyone will keep arguing about which photos look the most natural and best for tinder and which dont, i just chose whichever photos of tyler looked best to me. i didnt use his body halo either but i mentioned his height. also i ran it at night time

normally i run them from 6 to 10 pm or 5 to 9 pm or 7 to 11, basically at night when people will be using their phones

you are so low iq :lul::lul:

• Ugh..