Tinder experiment: Blackgymmax proven wrong again

EnglandBadman

EnglandBadman

Ex Drug Dealer
Stupid ahh nigga

Post in thread 'Good looking curry gets the ethnic tinder experience'
https://looksmax.org/threads/good-l...ethnic-tinder-experience.816774/post-12605602

79759038 A016 40A2 80F7 6853329CE227

16 hrs into this test so far, tinders so shit tho i cant swipe or see any of my likes

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Blackgymmax, Mio and BrahminBoss
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Clavicular and normie_joe
Who's the curry you used?

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
Myself

Fr? What is average then?
See how well you do on Muzz bhai. I would never try this shit. Morally they're better but yeah it's true they're femcel on average.

These whores are not LTR material.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EnglandBadman and BrahminBoss
See how well you do on Muzz bhai. I would never try this shit. Morally they're better but yeah it's true they're femcel on average.

These whores are not LTR material.
No foid on a dating app is LTR material

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: laaoo, lebronjames23, Mio and 3 others
Who's the curry you used?
He's Making Fake Screenshots He's Borderline Subhuman No Way In Hell He Even Got 12 Likes Even @BrahminBoss Mogs this nigga and he only got 2 likes

• JFL
Reactions: EnglandBadman, RichardSpencel, yirma19 and 2 others
you are getting the ethnic experience though.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax, Deleted member 7580, Kamui and 2 others
He's Making Fake Screenshots He's Borderline Subhuman No Way In Hell He Even Got 12 Likes Even @BrahminBoss Mogs this nigga and he only got 2 likes
He's decent looking iirc and tall. These results seem fine.

• +1
Reactions: EnglandBadman
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Damn man u sound mad asf, did my results hurt your feelings that much 😂😂

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 43403
this is subhuman results

+ your always talking about amount of tinder matches but never posted a slay story.

You are a virgin incel cos you are ethnic.

You've proven nothing wrong.

Case closed.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33136, Kamui and RichardSpencel
Nah I'm Just Confused How You Got 12 While BrahminBoss Got 2
Will @BrahminBoss send me his face? Ill send mine back. It might be because of location. Im not larping fr what would i gain from chadfishing?

• JFL
Will @BrahminBoss send me his face? Ill send mine back. It might be because of location. Im not larping fr what would i gain from chadfishing?
He Literally Has His Face Uploaded on this whole forum

• JFL
Reactions: Orc
dude im obese this guy is playing around

• +1
Myself

Fr? What is average then?
I get 50-60 likes in 24 hours every time I've made a new tinder account (Germany, self rated low mtn, 6"2, slavic (still look German according to everyone), after those 24 hours I'm lucky to get like 1-2 likes every now and then, on bumble it's so much easier to get likes or matches.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and comingtothisJFL
Average ethnic brah experience is having threesomes with Nordic Stacie’s daily

• JFL
Reactions: Orc and EnglandBadman
That's not him
What does he look like then your making these claims without any evidence
wdym?
also u must be trolling, ive been rated by around 20 people and no one has called me borderline subhuman yet. The lowest ive got is mid ltn and the highest ive got is high htn. I think you just hate me or are coping

wdym?

also u must be trolling, ive been rated by around 20 people and no one has called me borderline subhuman yet. The lowest ive got is mid ltn and the highest ive got is high htn. I think you just hate me or are coping

goodlooking europeans get more matches than this.

that being said the two girls that are visible look okay so it's not like they were low quality matches.

Last edited:
  • +1
by .org standards i think his face technically mogs me. But .org standards are not always right like i said to you in priv dm. Girls want the full package, height,frame and face, his physique isnt the greatest while i have a gymmaxxed physique+a close looks level to him facially. If anything it just proves gym theory correct.

Also i see how involved you are in ethnic shaming from his thread. What caused your hatred of ethnics?

wdym?

You’re probably MTN

• +1
You’re probably MTN
I rated my self initially as mtn before i was rated by others but i didnt want to be biased so i allow being identified with ltn to humble myself, however im definitely not high subhuman or low ltn like @HernanDrago is claiming.

No He's High Subhuman-Low LTN
😂😂 get off my dick, post a picture of a white subhuman who would be similar looks level to me then. I want to confirm something.

Last edited:
I rated my self initially as mtn before i was rated by others but i didnt want to be biased so i allow being identified with ltn to humble myself, however im definitely not high subhuman or low ltn like @HernanDrago is claiming.

😂😂 get off my dick
If you were high subhuman/low LTN you wouldn’t get the matches you have rn or anything close to them

• +1
by .org standards i think his face technically mogs me. But .org standards are not always right like i said to you in priv dm. Girls want the full package, height,frame and face, his physique isnt the greatest while i have a gymmaxxed physique+a close looks level to him facially. If anything it just proves gym theory correct.

Also i see how involved you are in ethnic shaming from his thread. What caused your hatred of ethnics?
send me pic

Nigga an average man man is lucky to get 1.
for the first day it is, after a month yea even getting 1 likes/matches would be difficult for a normie

Over for him

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
Dumb ass somali subhuman