SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro
645AD28F 7AA8 4A7B 8B68 BA284A948EEB

Welcome to tinder anything less than a white chadlite

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Erik-Hexum, Jhon Smith, RAMU KAKA and 23 others
Gonna hear some full of shit bullshit copes about how he's ugly af meanwhile I've seen those exact same bones and ratios slay on a white guy
As a wise man once said, skin color is everything.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Erik-Hexum, Nick.Harte, Deleted member 29167 and 16 others
Gonna hear some full of shit bullshit copes about how he's ugly af meanwhile I've seen those exact same bones and ratios slay on a white guy
He’s got a harmonious factual structure strong lower third, hair, negative is maybe his eyes and NCT otherwise it’s just death by phenotype

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 29167, Chadeep and 4 others
Translation : “what kind of psychopath would give female validation to a curry ?”

Attachments

• C63A8113-5CC5-4A24-8CDB-521037F0886F.jpeg
    C63A8113-5CC5-4A24-8CDB-521037F0886F.jpeg
    59 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 3links2, lil truecel, Eren and 19 others
As a wise man once said, skin color is everything.
Dating preferences of women compiled through decades of data translated into a picture circa 2023.

2B55CA39 0C6C 4282 BD84 24C29A765919

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Deleted member 6128, deadmanwalking and 13 others
  • +1
Reactions: eyebagcel, Kristin and SubhumanCurrycel
Huwhite pheno or death

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and SubhumanCurrycel
  • +1
Reactions: Eren, Lmao and SubhumanCurrycel
I wish Indians, ethnics, and Dark Skin Blacks not including you would just learn their place and not partake in the dating market at all. Just work their 9 to 5 and Go straight to their dens and not a peep more.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, Deleted member 29167, Chadeep and 5 others
Pro tip don’t blur the personal infos of the convos using a trasparent pen next time lul. Good thread tho.
Omg im actually autistic, thanks lmao

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
I wish Indians, ethnics, and Dark Skin Blacks not including you would just learn their place and not partake in the dating market at all. Just work their 9 to 5 and Go straight to their dens and not a peep more.
Too much to ask for, i just wish they at least went after every type of girl and not worship blonde ltbs like they were prime Lima.

• +1
Reactions: saiya_online, Chadeep, Shieda_Kayn and 1 other person
I need to remove this cursed skin color

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Lmao, watah and 2 others
Ethnics are failoed by peanut skull

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and DrKlinefelterPhdMd
Elo is a thing plus shit hairstyle

The darker the skin the more muscle you need to look good tbh

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax, Deleted member 28541 and SurgeryEnjoyer
I need to remove this cursed skin color
What have you tried so far ? Call me a bluepiller but if you got to at least brian whittaker tier skin with green contacts and dark brown hair instead of black you would have 10 times the appeal your dark shitskin gives you rn.

What have you tried so far ? Call me a bluepiller but if you got to at least brian whittaker tier skin with green contacts and dark brown hair instead of black you would have 10 times the appeal your dark shitskin gives you rn.
I kept giving up because I'd get a fungal infection right before I smashed the lightskin barrier. But I have a plan this time

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, Deleted member 29167, Sny and 4 others
I’m not denying that curries do worse

He needs to get fit, only whites and Kpopers get away with skinny

Even then chad is a college quarterback not a skinny white guy so muscles always help

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Erik-Hexum, HerpDerpson, Chadeep and 3 others
Look ugly ass. Post yourself on tinder or bumble. Yubo isn't a fucking dating app youshitskin subhuman
Snm do i need to pay or is it free? also fuck you for helping that guys suicide

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
Snm do i need to pay or is it free? also fuck you for helping that guys suicide
Just download the app post your pictures and watch yourself get near nothing (tinder bumble hinge)

I’m not denying that curries do worse

He needs to get fit, only whites and Kpopers get away with skinny

Even then chad is a college quarterback not a skinny white guy so muscles always help
He can't ascend.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Absolutely brutal

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte, Deleted member 28541 and SubhumanCurrycel
I kept giving up because I'd get a fungal infection right before I smashed the lightskin barrier. But I have a plan this time
What have you tried ? The guy i posted has my same exact phenotype and identical coloring, i went from being already really pale to albino while overdosing msm and s-acetyl glutathione pills. I don’t recommend hydroquonine as 1/3 people have gotten skin cancer from it.

Attachments

• CDE2674C-0757-43FE-9865-E7F5550308CF.jpeg
    CDE2674C-0757-43FE-9865-E7F5550308CF.jpeg
    234.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Smv doesn't work like that. If you get 1 match a week pre gymcelling you'll get 3 matches a week post gym
3 matches a week is cap

Steph is cold is an ugly manlet

• +1
Reactions: Kamui

Muh pictures with women bro!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EdouardManlet, Deleted member 29167, Deleted member 21863 and 6 others
3 matches a week is cap

Steph is cold is an ugly manlet

Steph is black you idiot
Black >>>>> dark curry

• +1
Reactions: justheretobehere
I think this guy and other curries would do better if they weren't trying to compete with white chads in the way they present themselves. Their bone structure and hair pattern is too caucasoid, and they style themselves similarly. They should lean into a kind of Latino or mixed dude look

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, EdouardManlet, Deleted member 29167 and 8 others
I think this guy and other curries would do better if they weren't trying to compete with white chads in the way they present themselves. Their bone structure and hair pattern is too caucasoid, and they style themselves similarly. They should lean into a kind of Latino or mixed dude look
Dark Currys can't do well

• +1
Reactions: watah, AlexanderTheGreat11, Deleted member 28541 and 4 others
He’s got a harmonious factual structure strong lower third, hair, negative is maybe his eyes and NCT otherwise it’s just death by phenotype
It’s just pheno. No one who looks like that should get less than 70 likes in an hour.

• +1
Reactions: watah, Deleted member 29167, Deleted member 28541 and 5 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, Lmao, OGJBSLAYER and 6 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11, aesthetic beauty, Blackgymmax and 1 other person
Would he get called out by women for lightening his skin in his photos?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, Nick.Harte, Deleted member 28541 and 3 others
i am bgm’s padawan i will become oubre kelly coloring within a year

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
or just stick to their own

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and OGJBSLAYER