tinder experiment mtn-htn

spectacularpixlr

spectacularpixlr

20% bf ill maxx myself into HTN heaven tho
can someone do a tinder experiment with my pics?
i offer to do the same with your pics in northern europe(not many matches but very high quality girls)
dm

I’ll do it for u man

• +1
Reactions: spectacularpixlr

even at HTN, you'll struggle. need to be borderline HTN-chadlite (top 2-5%) to get dates (not matches)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
this is only for the west BTW

even at HTN, you'll struggle. need to be borderline HTN-chadlite (top 2-5%) to get dates (not matches

doing very well irl but i want to know if its because i live in a shithole

even at HTN, you'll struggle. need to be borderline HTN-chadlite (top 2-5%) to get dates (not matches)

That guy is not a 6/10, he is a 4/10. Average white french guy mogs him to hell. Long face, pale and melting face,

He has no sex appeal what why he had no success

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924
can someone do a tinder experiment with my pics?
i offer to do the same with your pics in northern europe(not many matches but very high quality girls)
dm
cope

That’s a scam. I’m a normie and get a ton of matches

That’s a scam. I’m a normie and get a ton of matches
Experiments varies from location, type of normie, and so on. You can be some normie with sex appeal or muscles. Algorithm favoring is important as well. Location plays a massive role.

• +1
Reactions: spectacularpixlr
anything not US is easy even for MTN/HTN, geomaxx

Experiments varies from location, type of normie, and so on. You can be some normie with sex appeal or muscles. Algorithm favoring is important as well. Location plays a massive role.
I have done a lot of experiment with my self on different locations. It’s very easy everywhere.
USA - a lot of matches, varied quality
Latin America - even more matches, better quality women than USA
Europe - best quality women but fewer matches
SA - it’s a joke, match with everyone and they’re really into me. No possible way to look at them all even. Full time job to use online dating there.

I have done a lot of experiment with my self on different locations. It’s very easy everywhere.
SA - it’s a joke, match with everyone and they’re really into me. No possible way to look at them all even. Full time job to use online dating there.
You can say you are normie, but in reality you are something else like a decent HTN. Hard to judge what you say without photos.

You can say you are normie, but in reality you are something else like a decent HTN. Hard to judge what you say without photos.
It’s not only that I say. Wheat waffles rated me first 5/10 and then 6/10 (with a different haircut lol) so for sure I’m normie. I can’t be higher with negative canthal tilt. But ironically enough women sometimes starts conversations complimenting my eyes..

He is MTN lmaoo not htn

It’s not only that I say. Wheat waffles rated me first 5/10 and then 6/10 (with a different haircut lol) so for sure I’m normie. I can’t be higher with negative canthal tilt. But ironically enough women sometimes starts conversations complimenting my eyes..
Wheat Waffles is not a reliable rater. The only ratings that really matter is your appeal and phenotype and how that translates to the real world. What girls see in your profile and project the vibes you give based on your looks. I can't tell anything, but you can be decent normie with appeal. Do you workout or have muscles? Would you say you have some sex appeal?

Wheat Waffles is not a reliable rater. The only ratings that really matter is your appeal and phenotype and how that translates to the real world. What girls see in your profile and project the vibes you give based on your looks. I can't tell anything, but you can be decent normie with appeal. Do you workout or have muscles? Would you say you have some sex appeal?
But I agree on that rating. You would probably rate me the same. My biggest flaws is negative canthal tilt, and asymmetry, which cannot make me higher than normie.
I’m skinny fat.
Yes I think I have, and I’m extroverted/good with people. I always had women approach me irl.

I start to think your rating system is crap. I’ve seen men you rate 7/10 which I’m very sure struggle with women (even thou they score higher than me on strict face rating)

But I agree on that rating. You would probably rate me the same. My biggest flaws is negative canthal tilt, and asymmetry, which cannot make me higher than normie.
I’m skinny fat.
Yes I think I have, and I’m extroverted/good with people. I always had women approach me irl.

I start to think your rating system is crap. I’ve seen men you rate 7/10 which I’m very sure struggle with women (even thou they score higher than me on strict face rating)
Interesting, but not sure. There was scenarios of guys claiming blowout with amazing results even YouTubers, but when you run their photos and expect the results they claim to have even in their location. Nowhere near what they claim, so not sure what to say of this as many false guys giving BS here. Some galaxy scenario what you are telling me. You should run your photos in Miami in Bumble. Wonder if you get good results. My guess not even close. I can tell you right now if I run it. Won't be close. I know people that are strong HTNs or Chadlites, but I guess struggle due to appeal. @Niklaus Mikaelson can even confirm this lol.

My rating is very strict objectively. I also can tell if someone has appeal or not despite being good looks.

Interesting, but not sure. There was scenarios of guys claiming blowout with amazing results even YouTubers, but when you run their photos and expect the results they claim to have even in their location. Nowhere near what they claim, so not sure what to say of this as many false guys giving BS here. Some galaxy scenario what you are telling me. You should run your photos in Miami in Bumble. Wonder if you get good results. My guess not even close. I can tell you right now if I run it. Won't be close. I know people that are strong HTNs or Chadlites, but I guess struggle due to appeal. @Niklaus Mikaelson can even confirm this lol.

My rating is very strict objectively. I also can tell if someone has appeal or not despite being good looks.
I have actually showed print screens of my results in another thread here. It’s 100% real, and I have no business at all lying. I’m not in the same location, so I’ll never meet them up (which have made some of them sad)
The funny thing is, after a while when people might have realised it’s true, people stoped responding and the thread died..

I think I’ve already tested Miami (with good results) for bumble. Can you name other difficult cities? And I’ll test

I have actually showed print screens of my results in another thread here. It’s 100% real, and I have no business at all lying. I’m not in the same location, so I’ll never meet them up (which have made some of them sad)
The funny thing is, after a while when people might have realised it’s true, people stoped responding and the thread died..
Send the thread.
I think I’ve already tested Miami (with good results) for bumble. Can you name other difficult cities? And I’ll test
Nice, and Miami is one of the most difficult cities. Not sure what to believe anymore because there's just no way from first hand experience testing in Miami which is one of the hardest cities. Various of guys too like decent muscle normies failing, so feel like you are full of shit, and you won't share your photos because I know if I run your photos. It will be cooked results if you are really are normie with skinny fat.

Send the thread.

Nice, and Miami is one of the most difficult cities. Not sure what to believe anymore because there's just no way from first hand experience testing in Miami which is one of the hardest cities. Various of guys too like decent muscle normies failing, so feel like you are full of shit, and you won't share your photos because I know if I run your photos. It will be cooked results if you are really are normie with skinny fat.
I don’t feel comfortable with someone running my photos.
They don’t see my body.. of course I don’t show shirtless photo if I don’t I have good body.
In general I have really good photos, I only put my best (I asked women I know)

Send the thread.

After 15 minutes: 6 likes

can you do me a favor with my pics? dont want to buy tinder gold, the other guy never replied to dms

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22158

That guy isn’t htn