Tinder experiment: the best Guys from 24h

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
These are the best guys i saw within 1 day of swiping as a catfish girl on tinder. I think mike is by far the biggest mogger of them all.

And then a lot of "creatures" like these:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite, karbo, Rasputin and 9 others
Catfishing as a female is a lot more blackpilling than as a Chad if you're an incel.

A couple of these guys are catfish btw. One of the guys is Ryan Garcia a famous boxer.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7, zyMOGenic, HowAmIAlive123 and 15 others
D34FD3D2 339A 47D6 A0B9 1D9EF1052ADB

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zyMOGenic, Spartacus1-, Deleted member 2634 and 18 others
Big time slayer if he's not a catfish

afeZ1KFl.jpg

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadelite, turkproducer, DidntRead and 6 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, Casadonis, RichardSpencel and 3 others
Big time slayer if he's not a catfish

afeZ1KFl.jpg

Nope he is real. Clubs in my city are full of guys like him. Roids tatts tan, once per week fresh faded sides, above 182cm and good bones.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 5634, Kade and 2 others
keep crylng for vasanths zygos

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum, Chadelite, nastynas and 6 others
Jfl fake af. One is a boxer lol

• +1
Reactions: mehman, Chadelite, RichardSpencel and 3 others
marko must have chewed rocks since birth

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123, Chadelite, RichardSpencel and 4 others
Nope he is real. Clubs in my city are full of guys like him. Roids tatts tan, once per week fresh faded sides, above 182cm and good bones.
I'll admit Europeans on average are better looking than Americans, but saying clubs are filled with guys like him is pure cope. In Lookism we debunked this cope with photos from clubs around the world. Guys that look like him are top tier.
Jfl fake af. One is a boxer lol
The best looking ones are 100% catfish.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123, Chadelite, EthnicelAscension and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, RichardSpencel, Kade and 2 others
Catfishing as a female is a lot more blackpilling than as a Chad if you're an incel.

A couple of these guys are catfish btw. One of the guys is Ryan Garcia a famous boxer.
If this is it, it's really not that demotivating tbh

This is Germany where there's some of the best looking guys in the world and it's safe to assume that at least some of these are catfishes and frauded pics

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123, Chadelite and Deleted member 3043
I'll admit Europeans on average are better looking than Americans, but saying clubs are filled with guys like him is pure cope. In Lookism we debunked this cope with photos from clubs around the world. Guys that look like him are top tier.

The best looking ones are 100% catfish.
I had a match with almost all of them, asked for their insta and think they are real. Even wrote with mike on dms. I think only Ale and stefan are catfishes.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite

This is Germany where there's some of the best looking guys in the world and it's safe to assume that at least some of these are catfishes and frauded pics
This is absolutely heart breaking for truecels. How can they possible compete with the guys in OP, over before it began.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and HowAmIAlive123
ES4RyRB.jpg

Is a catfish his name is Harry Raftus. Dude literally blew up on instagram just cause girls thought he was hot jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fogdart, Chadelite, DidntRead and 5 others
They all mog me to death

Running the big pineapple game I see

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Rasputin and Deleted member 616
You're swiss?

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Catfishes are raising the standards of every whore.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Deleted member 9568 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
So many chads

• +1
When I see threads like this it becomes clear why my matches go nowhere.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Deleted member 9568, DidntRead and 3 others
ES4RyRB.jpg

Is a catfish his name is Harry Raftus. Dude literally blew up on instagram just cause girls thought he was hot jfl
Yeah lol recognized the guy too, knew that I saw him somewhere else. This is 100% chadfish.

this is average bones.

Yeah lol recognized the guy too, knew that I saw him somewhere else. This is 100% chadfish.

in fact i don't find most really GL tbh. it's more lifefuel than anything, males are so subhumans

your competition

- tall
- gym physique
- perfect hairline
- above average face
- NT with good social life

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Chadelite, Deleted member 3583 and 2 others
Your tinder matches stop messaging you because they're too busy chatting with niggas like Mike and Eddy

It's over

• +1
Reactions: Kade
  • +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Deleted member 3043
your competition

- tall
- gym physique
- perfect hairline
- above average face
- NT with good social life
the last one is very hard to achieve ngl
Hard to judge from a pic at that angle but at least 6.5
there is nothing at 6 imo in these pics beside the chadfish. it's not that bad.

• +1
  • +1
you get it naturally by having all the above
i need to finish leanmaxx then start gymaxx. I'll never be really tall tho it is what it is.

• +1
The brutal truth is not only are you competing with them, but you're also competing with a few hundred lines of code... - the algorithm.

They're top of the stack and any new female that signs up will see them.. swipe right obviously on all of them.. 10, 20, 30 Chad's instantly available and probably messaging her first (if she's semi-decent)

Even IF they don't pump and dump her, the effects to her psychology with regards to this dating app are now set in stone.. She can get Chad.. so that's all she'll aim for.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, Deleted member 9568, Chadelite and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Doablin and 1 other person
the last one is very hard to achieve ngl

there is nothing at 6 imo in these pics beside the chadfish. it's not that bad.
no most of them are definitely good looking, but if these are the best from an entire day in one of the most Chad density countries in the world it's really not that bad

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Vvvvxxxx and 1 other person
no most of them are definitely good looking, but if these are the best from an entire day in one of the most Chad density countries in the world it's really not that bad
exactly what i meant. Good looking but nothing unreachable.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
  • +1
Reactions: auboutduprecipice, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Deleted member 3043
I swiped left for a couple of hours. The amount of subhumans and low tier normies i saw, was extremely high. So its not totally hopeless.
Still girls are also ready to swipe left for hours, days and weeks, till they have a chad match.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, karbo, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 5 others
I swiped left for a couple of hours. The amount of subhumans and low tier normies i saw, was extremely high. So its not totally hopeless.
Still girls are also ready to swipe left for hours, days and weeks, till they have a chad match.
Still

Even if they swipe right on you, you won't get a reply because they'll be trying to get gigachads attention

Over

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, onnysk, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 2 others
Still

Even if they swipe right on you, you won't get a reply because they'll be trying to get gigachads attention

Over
A lot of girls don’t accumulate too many matches on tinder. I’ve seen some females tinder and they had less than 50 after being on it for a year. They do most of their filtering in the swiping stage. So you’re competing with 5 other guys at a time usually.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, Chadelite, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 1 other person
A lot of girls don’t accumulate too many matches on tinder. I’ve seen some females tinder and they had less than 50 after being on it for a year. They do most of their filtering in the swiping stage. So you’re competing with 5 other guys at a time usually.
I won't install this shit before lean don't want suicefuel vibes, autistic rating are nothing.

• +1
Over for gallons and gallons of men

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Deleted member 5061
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: auboutduprecipice and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
exactly what i meant. Good looking but nothing unreachable.
Do I mog any of them. I know I bodymog most if not all of them though.

• +1
Do I mog any of them. I know I bodymog most if not all of them though.
yes, most imo or at least same tier. only few mogs you fairly.If we don't count the fakes one obv.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Moggy