Tinder experiment

B

blakee1001

Iron
I did a fake girl htb profile on tinder, I only swiped on chads. After one day I had 20 matches all of them down for ons. Including 3/4 absolute moggers model face 190cm+. If you get even a few ons with ltb+ on apps you’re basically chadlite or at least htn with special appeal to some girls cause the competition is crazy.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: lyricism and Xangsane

Actually yeah kinda useless post lol, i suggest everyone makes a fake profile once tho to realise what they’re up against

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
I did a fake girl htb profile on tinder, I only swiped on chads. After one day I had 20 matches all of them down for ons. Including 3/4 absolute moggers model face 190cm+. If you get even a few ons with ltb+ on apps you’re basically chadlite or at least htn with special appeal to some girls cause the competition is crazy.
it be like that man. That’s why i would avoid using dating apps and act in real life

you're the experiment

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
it be like that man. That’s why i would avoid using dating apps and act in real life
dating apps = part of real life.

dating apps = real life

dating apps = not real life.

imagine competing on tinder with 16 psl singularity, there is just one such guy in the town and he fucks entire city he lives in. he fucks models, teenagers and their mothers, he fucks judges and local politicians. every women in the city wants his cum inside
now look in the mirror. youre ugly or at best average looking autistic boy wanking and waiting for your bimax to start living

• +1
Reactions: gh6stt
imagine competing on tinder with 16 psl singularity, there is just one such guy in the town and he fucks entire city he lives in. he fucks models, teenagers and their mothers, he fucks judges and local politicians. every women in the city wants his cum inside
now look in the mirror. youre ugly or at best average looking autistic boy wanking and waiting for your bimax to start living
real. i mean live life and keep improving, can’t do otherwise.