Tinder experiments are cope

AlexAP

AlexAP

Kraken
- Chads get a lot of matches, and obviously they have better chances of meeting and slaying girls off Tinder. But it's not like every girl who chats with a Chad will even meet him. Many convos are just banter, nothing happens after, as real-life Chads who are not Chadfishes have shown.

- Ugly women get a lot of matches, some of them from good-looking guys. But a lot of men swipe on everything, it's their strategy. They don't even watch one single profile, no pics, no bio, they just swipe until their fingers hurt. The truth is that, as dating apps data shows, men send messages to less than 10% of their matches. You can guess that the most unattractive women get the least messages. So it's not easy for ugly women to find good-looking men (!) for hookups.

- Also I think some experiments are complete fake. For example, I seriously doubt the "pig woman" experiment is real and I don't think it could be replicated. Many some of you could try it out lol, I'm sure she would not get Hundreds of guys offering themselves to her.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Deleted member 15099, Xangsane and 14 others
Tinder is real life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
- Chads get a lot of matches, and obviously they have better chances of meeting and slaying girls off Tinder. But it's not like every girl who chats with a Chad will even meet him. Many convos are just banter, nothing happens after, as real-life Chads who are not Chadfishes have shown.

- Ugly women get a lot of matches, some of them from good-looking guys. But a lot of men swipe on everything, it's their strategy. They don't even watch one single profile, no pics, no bio, they just swipe until their fingers hurt. The truth is that, as dating apps data shows, men send messages to less than 10% of their matches. You can guess that the most unattractive women get the least messages. So it's not easy for ugly women to find good-looking men (!) for hookups.

- Also I think some experiments are complete fake. For example, I seriously doubt the "pig woman" experiment is real and I don't think it could be replicated. Many some of you could try it out lol, I'm sure she would not get Hundreds of guys offering themselves to her.
how tf you live in 2021 and still not tylermaherpilled????

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 275
  • +1
Reactions: fogdart, Deleted member 7098, faggotchadlite and 4 others
you can talk like 2 years with a girl on tinder, get along very well, she even can say that you should fuck her but if you ask her to meet up, nothing happens. most tinder experiments just match and chat a little bit with the girl. thats it.

• +1
Reactions: Enfant terrible, subhuman incel and SadLivwr
  • JFL
Reactions: gamma, subhuman incel and SadLivwr
Amnesia is an alien sent to earth to be a real 'tinder experiment' and blackpill human life. People wont be able to cope anymore after seeing Amnesia tinder tales part 69 (the ultimate blackpill). It will go viral and everyone will rope. Then the aliens come in, congratulate amnesia, and take over the planet.

Also explains why amnesia is so non-nt.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, faggotchadlite, mulattomaxxer and 2 others
The truth is that, as dating apps data shows, men send messages to less than 10% of their matches.
Agreed for the rest but I have a hard time believing this one. Most guys have fewer matches to where 10% is just too low of a number. Maybe for chads messaging their Stacy matches it makes sense

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
Amnesia is an alien sent to earth to be a real 'tinder experiment' and blackpill human life. People wont be able to cope anymore after seeing Amnesia tinder tales part 69 (the ultimate blackpill). It will go viral and everyone will rope. Then the aliens come in, congratulate amnesia, and take over the planet.

Also explains why amnesia is so non-nt.
amnesia can never be a good example. 1 in a million social autism genetics. jfl at pre making jokes before date, asking what drinks are nt to buy on a nearly incel forum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, gamma, subhuman incel and 1 other person
Agreed for the rest but I have a hard time believing this one. Most guys have fewer matches to where 10% is just too low of a number. Maybe for chads messaging their Stacy matches it makes sense
"This collection of Tinder statistics also found that female Tinder users were much more likely to message after they had got a match - with 21% sending messages, compared to 7% of men. This is related, say the researchers, to the tactics enumerated above. As it seems female users are more selective about who they like, they are more engaged and therefore likely to send a message."

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, sytyl and Deleted member 3573
It can't be, as women only make 20% of the users.
Go to an avg club and find out how many women and how many men are looking for a hookup or more there. Ull find similar numbers.

Even speed dating events for young people are overwhelmingly male dominated here. Men are always looking for women cuz a lot of them are perma struggling.

Women install tinder, find a fwb within 2 weeks and delete. The avg male is stuck on those apps for months or years. Ofc gender ratios are going to be this screwed

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, CsCurry, mulattomaxxer and 2 others
Go to an avg club and find out how many women and how many men are looking for a hookup or more there. Ull find similar numbers.

Even speed dating events for young people are overwhelmingly male dominated here. Men are always looking for women cuz a lot of them are perma struggling.
Yes, real-life is more like social circle (school/college, work, social activities, friends group, etc.), most LTR don't start at clubs either.
Women install tinder, find a fwb within 2 weeks and delete. The avg male is stuck on those apps for months or years. Ofc gender ratios are going to be this screwed
Most female Tinder users don't ever meet up with someone from Tinder.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781 and subhuman incel
Nah, this is not true. Female tinder users are far more likely to meetup with someone from tinder than male tinder users. I remember reading a study about it.

Case study: Marieke. A german girl that moved to the netherlands, my city, to study psychology. Interesting thing was that she moved into a house where I had 2 friends of mine also living.
She installed tinder within the first week of arriving here and I was one of the guys she went on a date with. She rejected me afterwards.
I talked to my friends that lived with her afterwards and they told me that she talked briefly about our date (JFL) and that she found my place to be weirdly decorated but that I was 'a nice guy' otherwise :forcedsmile: They also told me she had several more dates and now has some good-looking fwb from there.

Yes, real-life is more like social circle (school/college, work, social activities, friends group, etc.), most LTR don't start at clubs either.

Most female Tinder users don't ever meet up with someone from Tinder.
I agree that you have more chance with socialcircles, but many men have very few of such social circle opportunities imo. And clubs/parties are basically similar to tinder.

There's few men lucky enough to be in a position to constantly meet new, young women in their social circles. It def doesn't happen at a STEM university. It def doesn't happen at the typical male dominated hobbies that men do. (weightlifting, motorsports, martial arts, gaming, list goes on.) It def doesn't happen at the typical male dominated careerfield. Etc.

It's tough out there.

• +1
Nah, this is not true. Female tinder users are far more likely to meetup with someone from tinder than male tinder users. I remember reading a study about it.

Case study: Marieke. A german girl that moved to the netherlands, my city, to study psychology. Interesting thing was that she moved into a house where I had 2 friends of mine also living.
She installed tinder within the first week of arriving here and I was one of the guys she went on a date with. She rejected me afterwards.
I talked to my friends that lived with her afterwards and they told me that she talked briefly about our date (JFL) and that she found my place to be weirdly decorated but that I was 'a nice guy' otherwise :forcedsmile: They also told me she had several more dates and now has some good-looking fwb from there.
Maybe women are more likely to meet someone from Tinder, but it's unlikely for both genders. Data has shown that a large part of female users only installs Tinder to get validation, they never intended to meet someone. Then there are many who wanted to meet someone but have too high standards.
I agree that you have more chance with socialcircles, but many men have very few of such social circle opportunities imo. And clubs/parties are basically similar to tinder.

There's few men lucky enough to be in a position to constantly meet new, young women in their social circles. It def doesn't happen at a STEM university. It def doesn't happen at the typical male dominated hobbies that men do. (weightlifting, motorsports, martial arts, gaming, list goes on.) It def doesn't happen at the typical male dominated careerfield. Etc.

It's tough out there.
Agree.

This is a bluepilled cope. Tinder is a bit easier than real life, but usually, it is just as hard as real life.

Either start looksmaxxing or simply LDAR instead of writing such essays to comfort yourself.

"This collection of Tinder statistics also found that female Tinder users were much more likely to message after they had got a match - with 21% sending messages, compared to 7% of men. This is related, say the researchers, to the tactics enumerated above. As it seems female users are more selective about who they like, they are more engaged and therefore likely to send a message."
Bumble is really a massive blackpill then

It can't be, as women only make 20% of the users.
Women go on and off dating apps depending on their situation. Many men are stuck on dating apps constantly trying to get sex. I would argue that most young western women have tried online dating at one point (even if they aren't currently using it).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781

Another reason why tinder experiments are bullshit is that: average women are desperate to meet up with chad because they rarely match and talk to real life Chads on tinder. If average women were matching and talking to male models on tinder on a regular basis they wouldnโ€™t act so desperate when talking to chadfish accounts. I agree that average women are able to match with very GL men, but those GL men that are real will probably not text an average woman and would go for his looksmatch instead.

I don't want to put in so much fucking effort for a maybe crumb of pussy:Comfy:. Even if you have a gf where I am from lots of people date but never go beyond holding hands and making out jfll some do anal to preserve virginity (???) Just ldar tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and thecel
@OldVirgin installed tinder once but deleted it the next day, cause it was too boring and too easy for him, he could legit match every stacy he wanted. every girl was non-stop messaging him and complementing him on his looks, finally he got bored and went to the gym to get a god phyisque like sylvester stallone, it made him more happy.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 14781, mulattomaxxer and 2 others
@OldVirgin installed tinder once but deleted it the next day, cause it was too boring and too easy for him, he could legit match every stacy he wanted. every girl was non-stop messaging him and complementing him on his looks, finally he got bored and went to the gym to get a god phyisque like sylvester stallone, it made him more happy.
Cosby

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, thecel, gamma and 1 other person
for sure
these are literally
>put hot girl
>wait a few days
>switch it to a person they want to use to prove their points with
>trick 348294792 incels online

• +1
for sure
these are literally
>put hot girl
>wait a few days
>switch it to a person they want to use to prove their points with
>trick 348294792 incels online
The cope in this thread

I've seen men simping for landwhales, 2 psl femcels and even trannies on the chats of live streams

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 7098 and Deleted member 14781

Users who are viewing this thread

Back