Tinder Experiments are Irrelevant Data, Here's Why

Moneymaxxed

Moneymaxxed

Gold
Online as ethnic I get nothing but land whales, trannies, and bots. Should give up right?

IRL even when I was a youngcel framecel ethnic I still managed to slay 1/300 approaches or so. Cute white girls most of you would be happy with, some wanted to be my girlfriend (though extremely rare as most wouldn't stick around because hypergamy)

Most people are not outliers because they don't try. They say they got rejected by 20 girls and give up for life and rot on forums LMFAO try 6000 approaches son

I only got laid probably 25 times without status but all were attractive white women and I'm ethnic as it gets. By attractive I mean 4-5.5 PSL. I never got 6PSL+ white girls until I got rich except for one bipolar chick who was mentally ill who I'd consider 6psl

I'm PSL 4 but tall. I would walk into a venue and make out with several white women a lot of nights if my standards were lowered to a 4PSL (my looksmatch)

I just lowinhibmaxxed and drank a lot of alcohol at night to cope with the anxiety of it. Wouldn't do it again, but it was worth it at the time

Don't get me wrong, it was BRUTAL to do so much and get rejected so much, and probably mentally scarred me, but its just proof that online is bullshit

Through looksmaxxing I will soon slay again, though the best way to get Stacies is to money/looks/statusmaxx NOT approachmaxx super high volume of women so I will not be approaching thousands of women again

If I was 5 PSL I would have slayed 50+ chicks easily, if I was 6PSL It would have been hundreds.

If I was 3, it was basically over, I would have gotten maybe 1/1000 lol

The moral of the story is looksmaxx to a 5PSL+ THEN approach

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: Copeful, Deleted member 6401, turkproducer and 11 others
Race mixxers and tallfags should be executed.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Striking resemblance, Deleted member 4671 and 2 others
It's funny seeing defeatists say "muh, I've tried it all, 3481 approaches exactly (yes I keep count) and 100% rejection rate", when in reality they approached 0 women anywhere. Approaching in a shopping centre/ day game is a like an urban myth, nevermind muh 575 approaches..... 6650 approaches. Mental masturbation
It's funny seeing defeatists say "muh, I've tried it all, 3481 approaches exactly (yes I keep count) and 100% rejection rate", when in reality they approached 0 women anywhere. Approaching in a shopping centre/ day game is a like an urban myth, nevermind muh 575 approaches..... 6650 approaches. Mental masturbation
@OP I wasn't directing that at you btw. Dnr the opening post and didn't see that you said you approached 1000s of times at the end.

But still, you probably didn't cold approach over 1000 times and that's okay, it's just hyperbole.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and Gazzamogga
Tbf I never got results from daytime, except on my college campus. Cause of my PSL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite and Chadeep
Okay, greycel.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6401, DidntRead and 2 others
fuck that degeneracy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite, Deleted member 4671 and 2 others
Tbf I never got results from daytime, except on my college campus. Cause of my PSL
The way PUAs make things so stilted is just so awkward. "Next SET, next interaction", that shit just makes things so uncomfortable for everyone. Sure people approach but it becomes aspie asf when they begin to call approaches "approaches" like they're executing some sort of algorithm

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite, Deleted member 4671 and 3 others
stfu larping greycel.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 616, DidntRead and 1 other person

@OP I wasn't directing that at you btw. Dnr the opening post and didn't see that you said you approached 1000s of times at the end.

But still, you probably didn't cold approach over 1000 times and that's okay, it's just hyperbole.
Over if you're not letting stacy take the last toilet paper rolls in the supermarket to get better chances with your approach

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Moneymaxxed and Chadeep

It's not hyperbole, I literally approached over 6000 times probably

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
Over if you're not letting stacy take the last toilet paper rolls in the supermarket to get better chances with your approach
Over if you're not watching ExpertVillage 2007 "How to make eye contact with the lady on the dairy/milk aisle"

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite, Deleted member 4671 and 2 others
Betabuxxing toilet paper is new meta in 2020
How rich are you? What kind of business?

It's in my sig though ive lost a lot of money from coronavirus

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite and Chadeep
Betabuxxing toilet paper is new meta in 2020

It's in my sig though ive lost a lot of money from coronavirus
I'm staying at a foids house for 3 days so i can leech toilet paper and food during coronavirus

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite, Moneymaxxed and 1 other person
Bumble is better indication of how attractive you are because foids need to text first. Tinder is all for validation and nothing else

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5891 and Deleted member 616
It's not hyperbole, I literally approached over 6000 times probably
So there's a chance you approached the same people more than once. You must be hitting all corners of NYC too; idk where you live but props for finding 6000 different women that you find approachable, approaching, and committing all that time. Did you say you got rejected thousands of times too? You're more stoic than Marcus Aurelius!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, EthnicelAscension and Chadeep
IRL even when I was a youngcel
Even just 5, let alone 10 years ago, hypergamy was nowhere near as brutal as it is getting now.

Nonetheless good thread. Free bump from me.
So there's a chance you approached the same people more than once. You must be hitting all corners of NYC too; idk where you live but props for finding 6000 different women that you find approachable, approaching, and committing all that time. Did you say you got rejected thousands of times too? You're more stoic than Marcus Aurelius!
The first 10,000 approaches are warm up bro.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite, Leforrt3000 and 1 other person
6k approaches for 25 lays. Nice :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and DidntRead
I coped with alcohol for most of it tbh

I dont even like to drink that much tbh

just get liver failure for a chance at stacy ngltbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite, Seth Walsh and 1 other person
Tinder is real life, when I get women hitting me up on Tinder saying I look good is the same face level where I get IRL attention from a lot of women

Of course real life is much easier because Im usually the only gl guy in a room, but on tinder there are other gl men

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 616, DidntRead and 2 others
yea thats why I got rich now its way easier and the girls are hotter, but I have to betabuxx and they dont like me, which is why im looksmaxxing
Tinder is real life, when I get women hitting me up on Tinder saying I look good is the same face level where I get IRL attention from a lot of women

Of course real life is much easier because Im usually the only gl guy in a room, but on tinder there are other gl men
More global market always gonna be way harder than more local market son
was always trying for white stacylite+ or it would have been way higher

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Online as ethnic I get nothing but land whales, trannies, and bots. Should give up right?

IRL even when I was a youngcel framecel ethnic I still managed to slay 1/300 approaches or so. Cute white girls most of you would be happy with, some wanted to be my girlfriend (though extremely rare as most wouldn't stick around because hypergamy)

Most people are not outliers because they don't try. They say they got rejected by 20 girls and give up for life and rot on forums LMFAO try 6000 approaches son

I only got laid probably 25 times without status but all were attractive white women and I'm ethnic as it gets. By attractive I mean 4-5.5 PSL. I never got 6PSL+ white girls until I got rich except for one bipolar chick who was mentally ill who I'd consider 6psl

I'm PSL 4 but tall. I would walk into a venue and make out with several white women a lot of nights if my standards were lowered to a 4PSL (my looksmatch)

I just lowinhibmaxxed and drank a lot of alcohol at night to cope with the anxiety of it. Wouldn't do it again, but it was worth it at the time

Don't get me wrong, it was BRUTAL to do so much and get rejected so much, and probably mentally scarred me, but its just proof that online is bullshit

Through looksmaxxing I will soon slay again, though the best way to get Stacies is to money/looks/statusmaxx NOT approachmaxx super high volume of women so I will not be approaching thousands of women again
You are wrong.

Here's why:

Opisafaggot

• +1
yea thats why I got rich now its way easier and the girls are hotter, but I have to betabuxx and they dont like me, which is why im looksmaxxing

More global market always gonna be way harder than more local market son
Just get rich theory? Damn I've been trying to get rich but I haven't found any teleport to multimillionaire glitch yet, and betting never did that for me either. Anyways, fairplay for getting rich but I don't understand the "just got rich bro. just get rich before doing more things you want". For pretty much everyone, becoming rich is extremely hard and you make it sound so effortless it sounds unbelievable.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadelite
Just get rich theory? Damn I've been trying to get rich but I haven't found any teleport to multimillionaire glitch yet, and betting never did that for me either. Anyways, fairplay for getting rich but I don't understand the "just got rich bro. just get rich before doing more things you want". For pretty much everyone, becoming rich is extremely hard and you make it sound so effortless it sounds unbelievable.
It is not easy if you want it fast. But most high iq with decent work ethic can get there in 10 years

• +1
Reactions: Lapuig, Deleted member 6401 and Chadelite

Tbh read your post. It ressonates with me. But it's cope to think to can can return to your former glory. You luckmaxxed due to being youthful.

• +1
Tbh read your post. It ressonates with me. But it's cope to think to can can return to your former glory. You luckmaxxed due to being youthful.
Bro, before I didn't have all these surgeries.

• +1
It is not easy feasible if you want it fast. But most high iq with decent work ethic can get there in 10 years
Yeah true. Just gotta keep learning and grinding and making good choices and capitalizing on opportunities

• +1
I think you should Looksmax to Chad level now as money is not a big deal for you now. You will slay a lot more with looks money and status.

• +1
  • +1
Tall and 4 PSL, you meet the basic requirements to be a club slayer, money just helped a lot more.

• +1
Doesn't matter. Youth supercedes some faggy jaw surgery.
Am still young, rushing to leanmaxx and do other surgeries asap so I can slay again
Tall and 4 PSL, you meet the basic requirements to be a club slayer, money just helped a lot more.
Money hurt my alpha slaying a lot, just became a betabuxx. Soon will be alphabuxx I hope

• +1
Am still young, rushing to leanmaxx and do other surgeries asap so I can slay again

Money hurt my alpha slaying a lot, just became a betabuxx. Soon will be alphabuxx I hope
Ok but surgerymax ASAP. Just take loans out and don't pay them back.

• +1
You become numb to it after a while especially if youre drinking alcohol etc but it always bothers u a bit. I have readapted back to being scared again now, and have a huge ego too

I did approach same chicks more than once on accident many many times. Different major cities
adding this:

If I was 5 PSL I would have slayed 50+ chicks easily, if I was 6PSL It would have been hundreds.

If I was 3, it was basically over, I would have gotten maybe 1/1000 lol

The moral of the story is looksmaxx to a 5PSL+ THEN approach

Last edited:
  • +1
Even just 5, let alone 10 years ago, hypergamy was nowhere near as brutal as it is getting now.

Nonetheless good thread. Free bump from me.

The first 10,000 approaches are warm up bro.

This, pre tinder era or even early tinder era isnt the same as now. Social media and dating apps have made hypergamy accelerate every year.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, LowTierNormie and EthnicelAscension
This, pre tinder era or even early tinder era isnt the same as now. Social media and dating apps have made hypergamy accelerate every year.
Agree but you should just become outlier, its not as hard as you think bc normies and even chads dont do anything they are mostly npc

• +1
Agree but you should just become outlier, its not as hard as you think bc normies and even chads dont do anything they are mostly npc

In this day and age, with average status and average nt, only high tier normies (so somewhat above average) are getting some action with girls, anything below that is probably a frauding incel. Unless its an outlier like a jbw relationship or a propinquity/long term social circle relationship.

I could be wrong but from my experience this is what I've seen, atleast in anglo countries.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, LowTierNormie and Chadeep
In this day and age, with average status and average nt, only high tier normies (so somewhat above average) are getting some action with girls, anything below that is probably a frauding incel. Unless its an outlier like a jbw relationship or a propinquity/long term social circle relationship.

I could be wrong but from my experience this is what I've seen, atleast in anglo countries.
The dating market is brutal indeed

You have to do something special to get your looksmatch

You have to be a true outlier to get better than your looksmatch

But once you solve it, you slay like no other time in history.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and eduardkoopman

This is my experience also. But then in a much much more lite version.
I'm a tall-ish white dude, that was psl 3-3.5 overall probably. Below average in face, PSL3 face likely.
I approached about 500 women for sure, for getting that handfull of lays. So I got to a lay ratio of about 1/100 at best, back then.
(This is what I looked like back then, to confirm I was PSL 3.5 orso overall)
img_0953-jpg.131057

Also pretty brutal rejection rate, I found I had to endure. I entered a LTR for many years, and I was happy to not needing to chat up women anymore and getting rejected shit-tons.

Now I'm aiming to become overall. 5PSL orso also, dunno if possible. Before entereing the dating game again. I started last year, to soft looksmax. And I hope to be finished by the comming next summer to be at least 4.5 PSL hopefully.

This way, I can hopefully spend less time, less energy, pay less, and have less rejections. To get womens attention, valdation and sex.

I agree.
Be an opportunist. Not a realist. When it comes to dating.
Any dude thinking he is incel. That hasn't chatted up 100 women at least. Should stop asap calling himself incel. He should do some quick looksmaxxing things. He should quickly learn some things to say/ask/whatever to women, to initiate a convo. And then ask out at least 100 women.
That's the only real test, for a man.

• +1
coping3.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 616
This is my experience also. But then in a much much more lite version.
I'm a tall-ish white dude, that was psl 3-3.5 overall probably. Below average in face, PSL3 face likely.
I approached about 500 women for sure, for getting that handfull of lays. So I got to a lay ratio of about 1/100 at best, back then.
(This is what I looked like back then, to confirm I was PSL 3.5 orso overall)
img_0953-jpg.131057

Also pretty brutal rejection rate, I found I had to endure. I entered a LTR for many years, and I was happy to not needing to chat up women anymore and getting rejected shit-tons.

Now I'm aiming to become overall. 5PSL orso also, dunno if possible. Before entereing the dating game again. I started last year, to soft looksmax. And I hope to be finished by the comming next summer to be at least 4.5 PSL hopefully.

This way, I can hopefully spend less time, less energy, pay less, and have less rejections. To get womens attention, valdation and sex.

I agree.
Be an opportunist. Not a realist. When it comes to dating.
Any dude thinking he is incel. That hasn't chatted up 100 women at least. Should stop asap calling himself incel. He should do some quick looksmaxxing things. He should quickly learn some things to say/ask/whatever to women, to initiate a convo. And then ask out at least 100 women.
That's the only real test, for a man.
Bro I somehow did not see this post.

You are PSL 4.5 at least, slightly above avg looking white guy who is probably tall. The fact you got a LTR and several lays after only 500 approaches is proof.

With your best efforts you can probably reach 5.5-6 but you will need to change your face substantially with fillers or implant etc. probably. Something like jawline fillers would ascend you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, eduardkoopman and Deleted member 4671
Just get rejected 309 times theory and maybe one day they would give you attention

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, DidntRead and Deleted member 5891
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 5891
Just get rejected 309 times theory and maybe one day they would give you attention
Was brutal, after looksmaxxing it will be 1/20 or 1/10 or maybe even 1/3 since ill get IOIs and can just do warm approaches.

• +1
Was brutal, after looksmaxxing it will be 1/20 or 1/10 or maybe even 1/3 since ill get IOIs and can just do warm approaches.
Nice only do warm approaches if you are not getting lols from women than don’t ever bother and approach them because 90% of the time you will be rejected

That’s why looksmaxing is everything and sometimes women even approach

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Moneymaxxed
The fact you got a LTR and several lays after only 500 approaches is proof.
Lay rates are pretty brutal. For nearly all dudes, in the normie ranges.
I made a post about lay ratio/percentage in the past. Being able to get it to about 1% is already good/decent somehow, sadly.
Getting it to like 5%, is very very very good already.

I collected some statts before. From a few forum members, Good looking pua Paul Janka, and my own guestimation of my statts.
Normies, like me and OCDMaxxing. Got like 1% ratio of chat-up leading to sex.
Good looking dudes like Paul Janka And forum member Mikecok, Got like 5% ratio maxx.

Statts Post:

Other dudes statts, whiich seem legit-ish/honest/non-lies;
* 6%. 1/4 phonenumber, and 1/4 leading to sex: aka 6%: https://tddaygame.com/daygame-stats-blatant-lies/
* between 1% - 7% claim: https://www.stevejabba.com/improve-cold-approach-success-rate/
* 1.7%. 14 lays out of 518. https://thomascrownpua.wordpress.com/2018-statistics/
* 0%. 0 lays out of 400 appraoches: http://micky-miller.com/daygame-hell-life-after-400-approaches. (this guy finally got lays, when he locationmaxxed : "In 2018 I had a great year where I travelled Thailand, Indonesia and Eastern Europe. I became the international playboy of my childhood dreams").
* About 1%: Approach to lay ratio: 1:108 https://daysofgame.com/street_game/sh-final-stats-from-my-2018-shanghai-daygame-trip/
* About 1% this guys thinks, for looksmatched women. "Beginners will fuck ~1 of 100 girls that are EQUAL to them in sex appeal by taking phone numbers. "

Nice only do warm approaches if you are not getting lols from women than don’t ever bother and approach them because 90% of the time you will be rejected

That’s why looksmaxing is everything and sometimes women even approach
Warm approaches. Rarely happens imo, for normie man. Because whom gets approach invitations? Normie man rarely. Such dude needs to get approach invitations, which will likely mean he is above average looking.
Thus, imo. Warm approaches theory is legit. Because it's good looking dudes, that get approach invitations.
A normie dude, can wait months before he gets a approach invitation from a looksmatched woman. Which means, not enough numbers. Which means dry spells.
So imo, for a normie. It works better to avoid dry spells, to just ignore approach invitations, andjust take the "numbers game" approach.

Obviously, the goald/ideal is looksmaxxing to a good looking man, Where you do get approach invitations form woman. And you can go about it that way.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Moneymaxxed
Lay rates are pretty brutal. For nearly all dudes, in the normie ranges.
I made a post about lay ratio/percentage in the past. Being able to get it to about 1% is already good/decent somehow, sadly.
Getting it to like 5%, is very very very good already.

I collected some statts before. From a few forum members, Good looking pua Paul Janka, and my own guestimation of my statts.
Normies, like me and OCDMaxxing. Got like 1% ratio of chat-up leading to sex.
Good looking dudes like Paul Janka And forum member Mikecok, Got like 5% ratio maxx.

Statts Post:

Other dudes statts, whiich seem legit-ish/honest/non-lies;
* 6%. 1/4 phonenumber, and 1/4 leading to sex: aka 6%: https://tddaygame.com/daygame-stats-blatant-lies/
* between 1% - 7% claim: https://www.stevejabba.com/improve-cold-approach-success-rate/
* 1.7%. 14 lays out of 518. https://thomascrownpua.wordpress.com/2018-statistics/
* 0%. 0 lays out of 400 appraoches: http://micky-miller.com/daygame-hell-life-after-400-approaches. (this guy finally got lays, when he locationmaxxed : "In 2018 I had a great year where I travelled Thailand, Indonesia and Eastern Europe. I became the international playboy of my childhood dreams").
* About 1%: Approach to lay ratio: 1:108 https://daysofgame.com/street_game/sh-final-stats-from-my-2018-shanghai-daygame-trip/
* About 1% this guys thinks, for looksmatched women. "Beginners will fuck ~1 of 100 girls that are EQUAL to them in sex appeal by taking phone numbers. "

Warm approaches. Rarely happens imo, for normie man. Because whom gets approach invitations? Normie man rarely. Such dude needs to get approach invitations, which will likely mean he is above average looking.
Thus, imo. Warm approaches theory is legit. Because it's good looking dudes, that get approach invitations.
A normie dude, can wait months before he gets a approach invitation from a looksmatched woman. Which means, not enough numbers. Which means dry spells.
So imo, for a normie. It works better to avoid dry spells, to just ignore approach invitations, andjust take the "numbers game" approach.

Obviously, the goald/ideal is looksmaxxing to a good looking man, Where you do get approach invitations form woman. And you can go about it that way.
Agree 100% with everything you said and I’m even familiar with the statistics.
Ultimately the goal is to be good looking so I can get 1/100 looksmatch of a hot girl. But I have something that will boost my results quite substantially over the average guy and that is Money/Status. I’ll tell you on pm how I’ll use this if you are curious

• +1
Agree 100% with everything you said and I’m even familiar with the statistics.
Ultimately the goal is to be good looking so I can get 1/100 looksmatch of a hot girl. But I have something that will boost my results quite substantially over the average guy and that is Money/Status. I’ll tell you on pm how I’ll use this if you are curious
Thanks 4 offer.

I vowed to never BetaBuxx again, after my last LTR. WIth only 1 exception, for the wellfare/benifit of my own shild/kid.
I was semi-BetaBuxx, I would say. As in, I payed 80% of our trips, vacations, outings, and so on. But she payed her own living expenses and rent and so on. That already disgusted me. I can't imagine the dislike I feel, if I scooped more money over to women.
I do recall a Talk-radio dude I used to listen to alot back in the early 2000's (Tom Leykis), whom managed to get by on the free test drives women hand out to guys that have high status/money to trying to lure that man in, into betabuxxing. I copied back in the day, the 3 dates rule from him.

Anyhow. I get the ideas on how to use Status & Money. Either in real life, or online, or both. But I can't be bothered; because I don't find it appealing. I'm also not rich enough to BetaBuxx atm, imo. Nor do I like it. And for Statusmaxxing, and Pre-selection-maxxing; I'm not social-extraverted enough by nature and like-ing people/groups enough (Introverted by nature) to be around that alot of time.

First, I want to try this year, to go full out looksmaxxing within my comfortzone. And then I'll see, if that fails miserably or works decently. If it works well, I aim to have some fun and then aftre that find a good looking woman to have a kid with maybe (not 100% sure yet on kids) (I don't want ugly kids, so I try to minimize that change by haveing looks and hight requrement). If I can't looksmaxx my way, into being able to date good looking enough women. And if I decide to want to ahve a kid, Then I will do this combo: Locationmaxxing, moneymaxxing, statusmaxxing, as a last resolve.

Last edited:
  • +1
Thanks 4 offer.

I vowed to never BetaBuxx again, after my last LTR. WIth only 1 exception, for the wellfare/benifit of my own shild/kid.
I was semi-BetaBuxx, I would say. As in, I payed 80% of our trips, vacations, outings, and so on. But she payed her own living expenses and rent and so on. That already disgusted me. I can't imagine the dislike I feel, if I scooped more money over to women.
I do recall a Talk-radio dude I used to listen to alot back in the early 2000's (Tom Leykis), whom managed to get by on the free test drives women hand out to guys that have high status/money to trying to lure that man in, into betabuxxing. I copied back in the day, the 3 dates rule from him.

Anyhow. I get the ideas on how to use Status & Money. Either in real life, or online, or both. But I can't be bothered; because I don't find it appealing. I'm also not rich enough to BetaBuxx atm, imo. Nor do I like it. And for Statusmaxxing, and Pre-selection-maxxing; I'm not social-extraverted enough by nature and like-ing people/groups enough (Introverted by nature) to be around that alot of time.

First, I want to try this year, to go full out looksmaxxing within my comfortzone. And then I'll see, if that fails miserably or works decently. If it works well, I aim to have some fun and then aftre that find a good looking woman to have a kid with maybe (not 100% sure yet on kids) (I don't want ugly kids, so I try to minimize that change by haveing looks and hight requrement). If I can't looksmaxx my way, into being able to date good looking enough women. And if I decide to want to ahve a kid, Then I will do this combo: Locationmaxxing, moneymaxxing, statusmaxxing, as a last resolve.
We both have a desire to be alpha

There are ways to use money to be alpha, or at least appear as such

After this coronavirus I also dont have that much $, at least not enough to be betabuxxing.

In my case it's mostly preselection and status I'm planning to use to stand out, but looks I'm relying on for raw attraction (hopefully)\

This means cheap dates, no spending/gifts/giving them $/paying for their shit, but using the fact that tons of PSL6-7 girls have fucked me and being cooler than them as a way to get their attention and consideration.

In the end I will need to look good to pull it off though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and eduardkoopman