Tinder Experiments are Irrelevant Data, Here's Why

There are ways to use money to be alpha, or at least appear as such

After this coronavirus I also dont have that much $, at least not enough to be betabuxxing.
I hope you can protect some of your wealth/money/possessions. As well as find some ways to make amoney on this crisis.

I work in accountant type of work (not that, but close to that). And I have seen the businesses of customers of mine here, that were seen as worth 100.000+ euro's become basically unsellablle and nearning being worthless, in a couple of weeks time. Crazy.

In my case it's mostly preselection and status I'm planning to use to stand out, but looks I'm relying on for raw attraction (hopefully)\

This means cheap dates, no spending/gifts/giving them $/paying for their shit, but using the fact that tons of PSL6-7 girls have fucked me and being cooler than them as a way to get their attention and consideration.

In the end I will need to look good to pull it off though.

Pre-selection maxxing is legit factor. I agree.
I even created a thread about it once some time ago here. I experienced the benifits or portential from pre-selection also a few times, in a light version from your story, but still enough to see how it works well to add to the mix.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I hope you can protect some of your wealth/money/possessions. As well as find some ways to make amoney on this crisis.

I work in accountant type of work (not that, but close to that). And I have seen the businesses of customers of mine here, that were seen as worth 100.000+ euro's become basically unsellablle and nearning being worthless, in a couple of weeks time. Crazy.

Pre-selection maxxing is legit factor. I agree.
I even created a thread about it once some time ago here. I experienced the benifits or portential from pre-selection also a few times, in a light version from your story, but still enough to see how it works well to add to the mix.

Business with a valuation of 100k? THat's a very tiny business haha

preselectionmaxxing is legit, women are lazy, just defer to other womens opinions

• +1
life fuel for me, but i would rather never approach but focus on finding a girl with the same personality as me. approaching is barbaric.

• +1
life fuel for me, but i would rather never approach but focus on finding a girl with the same personality as me. approaching is barbaric.
Unfortunately it takes a lot of volume of interactions to find that girl, and even more volume if you’re not gl

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043
Unfortunately it takes a lot of volume of interactions to find that girl, and even more volume if you’re not gl
i guess from my life experience i'm not below average, but i admire your guts, i just can't...i'm way too sensitive.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadelite
1/300 is brutal bro, your looksmatch has a 90% success rate :(

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Moneymaxxed and Chadelite
  • +1
  • +1