Tinder experiments went decent in Medallin Colombia

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
Anyone knowing the going rate for coke? I just need some blow a cute girl and a shot of whisky.

So far in Thailand or SEA in general I get a ton of matches but every girl is worse looking then my ex. SEA girls are 4-5/10 not ugly just plain asf with nothing appealing beyond being skinny.

I got slightly less Colombian matches but they were much more attractive a few were white passing. A lot of them were hotter then my exes but not one SEA girl was better then the girls I could get in the USA. Although it seems like I get enough of them to have a new girl every single day of my visit.

Last edited:
Anyone knowing the going rate for coke?
just stab the dealer, steal and run
never pay for drugs, not worth it, he can't snitch on you anyway

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: squirrelcel, Heguldus, Patient A and 1 other person
just stab the dealer, steal and run
never pay for drugs, not worth it, he can't snitch on you anyway
Why would I risk dying for what is probably 40 dollars worth of coke?

SA Is not a good geomaxxing location given their living conditions. Just try to import One of them

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
SA Is not a good geomaxxing location given their living conditions. Just try to import One of them
What do you mean given their living conditions? Also this is for a one month vacation not long term

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
Why would I risk dying for what is probably 40 dollars worth of coke?
risk dying? you can't even stab properly jfl seeing dead bodies is common in colombia there will not be any investigation on you trust me

• +1
What do you mean given their living conditions? Also this is for a one month vacation not long term
oh i see. i mean that you could shot be dead as a wealthy white man no problems.

• Hmm...
risk dying? you can't even stab properly jfl seeing dead bodies is common in colombia there will not be any investigation on you trust me
Idk I'd rather kill whores and other disgusting women in minecraft

• JFL
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope
oh i see. i mean that you could shot be dead as a wealthy white man no problems.
I will try to stay safe also am far from wealthy.

Anyone knowing the going rate for coke? I just need some blow a cute girl and a shot of whisky.

So far in Thailand or SEA in general I get a ton of matches but every girl is worse looking then my ex. SEA girls are 4-5/10 not ugly just plain asf with nothing appealing beyond being skinny.

I got slightly less Colombian matches but they were much more attractive a few were white passing. A lot of them were hotter then my exes but not one SEA girl was better then the girls I could get in the USA. Although it seems like I get enough of them to have a new girl every single day of my visit.
How many matches did you get in medellin?