Tinder flop again...

EverythingMattersCel

EverythingMattersCel

AGI by 2025
I can't cope with bad pics any longer because I got a couple taken from a pro camera.

I got 6 matches after using Tinder Platinum + 1 boost for several hours. Swiped through close to 500 profiles. I'm still failing miserably.

Going to message all my matches but I know they're going to ghost me and treat me like the abused subhuman insect I am.

It's so frustrating. Just because of the way the bones align in my FACE, I can't have any affection.

All the effort I put in and I get 0 results. Nothing. Not even a hug. I'm still 22 KHV.

Swear I'm getting lower match rates than PSL aspie normies who put 0 efforts into their pictures. It's never going to get better. Once again the rope beckons. I don't want to live on this planet.

Girls insult me for existing. I get no sympathy or pity from anyone. I get mocked and I get insulted. I get treated like shit. If it's not the bug treatment, it's the invisible treatment. Fuck my life.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Matthias8272, TUSSELEIF, Looks234 and 8 others
I can't cope with bad pics any longer because I got a couple taken from a pro camera.

I got 6 matches after using Tinder Platinum + 1 boost for several hours. Swiped through close to 500 profiles. I'm still failing miserably.

Going to message all my matches but I know they're going to ghost me and treat me like the abused subhuman insect I am.

It's so frustrating. Just because of the way the bones align in my FACE, I can't have any affection.

All the effort I put in and I get 0 results. Nothing. Not even a hug. I'm still 22 KHV.

Swear I'm getting lower match rates than PSL aspie normies who put 0 efforts into their pictures. It's never going to get better. Once again the rope beckons. I don't want to live on this planet.

Girls insult me for existing. I get no sympathy or pity from anyone. I get mocked and I get insulted. I get treated like shit. If it's not the bug treatment, it's the invisible treatment. Fuck my life.
You could still be taking autistic pictures even with a good camera. Get someone who specializes in tinder photos to take some of you.

You could still be taking autistic pictures even with a good camera. Get someone who specializes in tinder photos to take some of you.
They're solid NT photos.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
Send me the pics and I'll take a look at them tbh. I'll tell you if it's your face, the photos being bad or if your acc is fucked (bad elo). I don't save pics, nor do I leak them.

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and EverythingMattersCel
OPs „NT“ pics
BEC0BC16 4479 409F 8EC8 947EC07847CF

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14203, Aqua, .👽. and 8 others
That schizo got 16 likes in a day. He's going to mog my match rate jfl and I have been rated 5 PSL here. Fml.
Pm me your face. You either aren’t 5psl or your pictures still look like shit. And what’s your height?

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
Send me the pics and I'll take a look at them tbh. I'll tell you if it's your face, the photos being bad or if your acc is fucked (bad elo). I don't save pics, nor do I leak them.
Pics sent your way.

Pm me your face. You either aren’t 5psl or your pictures still look like shit. And what’s your height?
I'm 6ft barefoot but claiming 6'1.

So I saw his photos and they are not as good as he said they were, let's just say that. He could definitely get more matches with some proper photos.

• +1
Reactions: .👽., Tyronecell and germanlooks
Send pics.
Are you white?
Main issue that i see if you have decent psl is that you don't fit any "phenotype", aka overall trend.

• +1
So I saw his photos and they are not as good as he said they were, let's just say that. He could definitely get more matches with some proper photos.
Yea especially the two where he sits on the ground are legit dogshit tier imo

Yea especially the two where he sits on the ground are legit dogshit tier imo
He has these awkward stances, it doesn't look very natural at all. He needs to take some more natural photos with better lighting.

What’s your psl and race?

Send pics.
Are you white?
Main issue that i see if you have decent psl is that you don't fit any "phenotype", aka overall trend.
I'm white. I don't have light coloured eyes or ideal golden skin though.

• +1
Reactions: Looksornot
I have seen his photos and they are pretty good

• +1
Reactions: John124
I was in the same boat at one time.

Some men will never get laid, others will. The blackpill is there for you man.

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Carnivore, mulattomaxxer and EverythingMattersCel
yea bro nt pics are such a big cope, it all comes down to how you look in the photo. Since chad looks good in selfies he can just take all selfie. Ive tested this. Girls dont give af about your 'muh photoshoot'

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, .👽. and EverythingMattersCel
yea bro nt pics are such a big cope, it all comes down to how you look in the photo. Since chad looks good in selfies he can just take all selfie. Ive tested this. Girls dont give af about your 'muh photoshoot'
The problem with this site is that users are too afraid to show themselves because they get bashed by other users. Lots of trolls who look to put down others on this site.

Same happened to me, but i'm confident because I already have a GF.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
muhh chad can take selfies and still look good. bro u realise that no one here is chad right? nt pics are not cope jfl

• +1
Reactions: Carnivore and Looks234
From what I remember you’re a HTN. It’s probably your picture choices/style.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
From what I remember you’re a HTN. It’s probably your picture choices/style.

I'll PM you the pics if you don't mind bro.

I admit my posture in some of the pics is awkward but a couple of them were taken from a $2500 DSLR. They mog the average PSL'ers shitty basement mirror selfies.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and Looks234

I admit my posture in some of the pics is awkward but a couple of them were taken from a $2500 DSLR. They mog the average PSL'ers shitty basement mirror selfies.
Ight pm

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
Approach IRL, Tinder is a waste of time for sub chadlites

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, mulattomaxxer and EverythingMattersCel
muhh chad can take selfies and still look good. bro u realise that no one here is chad right? nt pics are not cope jfl
Its about if you look good in nt pics or not. Id say on average most look more attractive in professional or candid photos. If you dont look better then its useless. Thats my point

• +1

Also looking comfortable in your pics is VITAL. If you look like you just had a bad day, impatient, and or need to shit your pants girls will sense that and they will swipe left