Tinder for sub 7's

tallcel

tallcel

Iron
I thought it was a stupid meme that sub 7 men shouldn't use Tinder. This is what you encounter on Tinder as an average(?) 19-year-old male:

uggos
fatties
6.5+ stacies looking for chad - way out of your league and not worth swiping right for
and there, now I excluded 90% of the females on Tinder. Most of the remaining 10%, which are in my league, aren't interested in an averagecel like me and will rather go for Chad. So really you're left with nothing. lmfao

• +1
Reactions: badromance
Don't forget to buy tinder plus and gold goy.

Looks like I'm going to be 7+ in Japan.

Starstruck

Yeah shits fucked, Chad or bust.

Average or below average shouldn't even bother installing

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began and tallcel
True I got like 12 matches in a week and Im avg

I thought it was a stupid meme that sub 7 men shouldn't use Tinder. This is what you encounter on Tinder as an average(?) 19-year-old male:

uggos
fatties
6.5+ stacies looking for chad - way out of your league and not worth swiping right for
and there, now I excluded 90% of the females on Tinder. Most of the remaining 10%, which are in my league, aren't interested in an averagecel like me and will rather go for Chad. So really you're left with nothing. lmfao
MUH JUST B TALL BROO jfl at aspie logic.

Sorry you're having shit luck have you tried having a better face bro? :lul:

I got like 70 in a week but I swiped right on most. IDK how 12 in a week is possible
I live in Slovenia so most people dont use tinder. The population is not as huge.

I disagree. I’m 5’9 don’t think I’m a 7 psl, good looking but not model tier IMO and I’ve gotten 90 matches in a week. Only swiping right on girls that are bang worthy too.