Tinder girl deleted me AGAIN lol.

Areuready

Areuready

Silver
So, the thing is, i'm really fucking busy, i have a job, an internship in film, i'm a full time student, i'm having to network and play nice a lot of the time as i am on that hustle grind and gig life (JFL) so i don't have time for shit if i ever want to sleep.
Met this sort of cute short haired girl on tinder recently and we hit it off, i got her snapchat and I just think, well she can be apart of my snap friends now and view my stories.

For 2 weeks, i updated my snap 2/3 times a day, she didn't say anything to me, i didn't say anything to her. Then one day she just unadds me out of the blue.
I hit her up on tinder to ask her "so why exactly did you delete me"
To which so just explains to me that "she had me added for 2 weeks and i didn't say anything to her"
So i tell her that i'll talk to her if she's interested and maybe we can meet up this week and also that i wasn't playing her I'm just a very busy person.
She buys this and says "ok, i'll add you back"
So she adds me back to snapchat and we actually start talking. At this point I start to understand i haven't been on a date in years at this point and the idea of fully planning a date/meet up for a complete stranger just suddenly disinterests me but i decide to try to talk to her, of course she's one of those 1 word reply sometimes types and the whole spiritual chakra type bullshit. Whatever maybe she's nice, She never asks about me, never hits me up first, can hardly hold a conversation, but for some reason she's still interested to meet up. One night i get home sort of early, 8pm and i have some energy and i ask her if she'd be willing to do anything, she said she'd be open to it, i suggest a bar near by, she seems open to it at first and then she just says "well... i kind of don't want to go out right now..
i'm doing laundry and i'm in my pajamas lol"

So i'm just like, another time i guess.

Then randomly she messages me like, 30 minutes later to tell me she actually does have to go out and just wanted me to know that her job is to basically transport dead bodies around sometimes and this is a rare night where she has to drive across town in a company meat wagon and collect a corpse and drive it to a funeral home from prepping, it was actually sort of cool, it was a dark and rainy night at the start of October. I feel we bonded over this little thing, i made a joke that she was like Charon from greek myth and she thought that was super cool. We made jokes and got along.

But the idea of planning a date still doesn't interest me as i am busy fast forward another 2 weeks (now 2 weeks ago) She told me she would be interested in meeting friday if i could finish my gig early. (gigs in the film world never finish early but my boss implied it would and surprise it didn't) So i'm getting home late, i planned nothing anyways, it's late and she's asleep, but I keep up with her the best i can because my life for the next 2 weeks is booked with school, gigs, part time job ect.
A week later:
last Friday night rolls around, I notice it's been 2 days since i last spoke with her and left her on read, I make 4 snap updates that night and she views 3/4 of them and just deletes me again. LMAO. holy fuck.

How the fuck are you suppose to date anyone if they can't respect your busy life style? What was her end game? I know what i look like and i'm unappealing so why was a slightly above average woman feigning interest with me in the first place? She PROBABLY wanted to murder me to be fucking honest. :hnghn:

• JFL
Reactions: noodlelover and .👽.
Thanks for the looksmax advice

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KDA Player, .👽. and Deleted member 7098
didn’t read

• +1
Reactions: KDA Player and Deleted member 14918
You left her on read for two days, and kept saying you were too busy to hang out. I've deleted girls for the same behavior. You also don't even seem like you wanted to hang out with her.

Fuck that shit. No one has time for that.

So, the thing is, i'm really fucking busy, i have a job, an internship in film, i'm a full time student, i'm having to network and play nice a lot of the time as i am on that hustle grind and gig life (JFL) so i don't have time for shit if i ever want to sleep.
Met this sort of cute short haired girl on tinder recently and we hit it off, i got her snapchat and I just think, well she can be apart of my snap friends now and view my stories.

For 2 weeks, i updated my snap 2/3 times a day, she didn't say anything to me, i didn't say anything to her. Then one day she just unadds me out of the blue.
I hit her up on tinder to ask her "so why exactly did you delete me"
To which so just explains to me that "she had me added for 2 weeks and i didn't say anything to her"
So i tell her that i'll talk to her if she's interested and maybe we can meet up this week and also that i wasn't playing her I'm just a very busy person.
She buys this and says "ok, i'll add you back"
So she adds me back to snapchat and we actually start talking. At this point I start to understand i haven't been on a date in years at this point and the idea of fully planning a date/meet up for a complete stranger just suddenly disinterests me but i decide to try to talk to her, of course she's one of those 1 word reply sometimes types and the whole spiritual chakra type bullshit. Whatever maybe she's nice, She never asks about me, never hits me up first, can hardly hold a conversation, but for some reason she's still interested to meet up. One night i get home sort of early, 8pm and i have some energy and i ask her if she'd be willing to do anything, she said she'd be open to it, i suggest a bar near by, she seems open to it at first and then she just says "well... i kind of don't want to go out right now..
i'm doing laundry and i'm in my pajamas lol"

So i'm just like, another time i guess.

Then randomly she messages me like, 30 minutes later to tell me she actually does have to go out and just wanted me to know that her job is to basically transport dead bodies around sometimes and this is a rare night where she has to drive across town in a company meat wagon and collect a corpse and drive it to a funeral home from prepping, it was actually sort of cool, it was a dark and rainy night at the start of October. I feel we bonded over this little thing, i made a joke that she was like Charon from greek myth and she thought that was super cool. We made jokes and got along.

But the idea of planning a date still doesn't interest me as i am busy fast forward another 2 weeks (now 2 weeks ago) She told me she would be interested in meeting friday if i could finish my gig early. (gigs in the film world never finish early but my boss implied it would and surprise it didn't) So i'm getting home late, i planned nothing anyways, it's late and she's asleep, but I keep up with her the best i can because my life for the next 2 weeks is booked with school, gigs, part time job ect.
A week later:
last Friday night rolls around, I notice it's been 2 days since i last spoke with her and left her on read, I make 4 snap updates that night and she views 3/4 of them and just deletes me again. LMAO. holy fuck.

How the fuck are you suppose to date anyone if they can't respect your busy life style? What was her end game? I know what i look like and i'm unappealing so why was a slightly above average woman feigning interest with me in the first place? She PROBABLY wanted to murder me to be fucking honest. :hnghn:
shes just bored and wants some attention

thats what you get if you are not a chad, sorry buddy :feelswhy: