"Tinder girls are easy"

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
This is another cope often posted by the ever ending copesphere. Personaly, i have met like 6 girls off tinder, never fucked any of them.

but some people, with no experience, believe that if you play your cards right, if you say the right things, if you act a certain way, then you can easily get ONS from these girls.

What these people dont realize is that none of this shit matters because these girls never had any sexual intentions for you to begin with.

If you get matches and you are not gl, then women are obviously matching with you for other reasons.

Most women i matched with, just wanted an emotional tampon and then disappeared, yet some people think that they could ahve been lays.

They couldnt, because what you do doesnt matter, a woman decides what she is gonna do with you in the first nanosecond she sees you (and probably less than that).

And a lot of girls on tinder are alos fairly high IQ and are from STEM or related field so JFL if you think they are gonna be "easy".

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and deadstock
I fucked every girl on the first date. You're either low sex appeal or have no idea how to escalate

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: try2beme, russwestbrook, p0lishsubhuman and 6 others
Keep barking your projections...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Apparition and Outerz14
you also like in UK and i dont think the girls you met had high IQ

i have 0 sex appeal as a matter of fact but i know how to escalate
UK is ez to slay bro that's on me

you also like in UK and i dont think the girls you met had high IQ
Lmao they're all the same. I've fucked plenty of high IQ girls and they're just as slutty

Lol at you using the UK as an excuse. The UK is literally harder than any other country I've been to in terms of slaying

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Yerico7, Primalsplit, datboijj and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and Outerz14
post rizz guide bro i need it🤓

@6ft4

. I've fucked plenty of high IQ girls and they're just as slutty
they are slutty if they like your looks lol. do you think a high IQ girl is gonna give ass to a recessed bug eyed subhuman that she also mogs on top of everything?

Lol at you using the UK as an excuse. The UK is literally harder than any other country I've been to in terms of slaying
its easier than Greece when it comes to OLD.

@6ft4
explain in 3 words or less

And a lot of girls on tinder are alos fairly high IQ
Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Primalsplit
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Primalsplit and Apparition
Oneitis that oneitis this. Just move on holy shit
move on from that? the fact that thanks to her im an abused dog for my whole life? i HATE this woman, this woman had her eyes on me and wouldnt fucking let me leave without breaking me

• JFL
Reactions: Bomber517