《Tinder》 Got 99+ likes and 10 matches in the TrannyLand (Thailand) but only 10% of that in South Korea [BRAG THREAD]

Tropical Tyrone

Tropical Tyrone

Zephir
I think trannies like me:feelswhy: :feelsrope:
(I'm black, so the results are kinda suprise to me because for me "thai foids" were white cock only)
20210917 062812

20210917 063147

20210917 063207

20210917 063250

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Hades, AlexBrown84 and 6 others
"Phonknok"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Fear, amorfati, Hades and 11 others
the patch chick is def a dude

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Fear, amorfati, Hades and 7 others
"Just seamax bro :feelsuhh:"

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and ItsOver.com
Most of them look slayable tbh, Alice and Cherry are the best of them imo.

• +1
Reactions: Fear, amorfati, Danish_Retard and 5 others
I swiped badoo for thailand the other day to check out their looks and srsly saw more trannys/gays than women i think

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, amorfati, DivineBeing and 3 others
good-looking
You gl OP?
To be honest I think yes, but my best freatures are not my face, I have a good jaw and slayer eyes but my nose is too much fucking big so that's fuck my face. My best features are my muscles, height and frame. In this tinder experiement I put my height at 1,91cm/6'3" (my true height) so that might have helped, plus I frauded my nose with photoshop. But yeah it was bit of suprime to get so much likes in Thailand, but I little sad about the results in South Korea, next times I will try in Japan

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Frank Jack
You are white...
yeah koreans hate niggers extremely hard

all the niggers were in itaewon and only went outside at night and got arrested by the police when they went outside

sucks to be a black nigger in asia

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, amorfati and AlexBrown84
@AlexBrown84 double the whitening gel application or you will end up like this black nigger left with thai trannies

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
have u ever tried BR once?

have u ever tried BR once?
Never, I would probably get good results but I don't want to test my lucky. But you know... maybe I will try.

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice
This is what @RealLooksmaxxer brags about slaying
@Frank Jack

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, DivineBeing and AlexBrown84
yeah koreans hate niggers extremely hard

all the niggers were in itaewon and only went outside at night and got arrested by the police when they went outside

sucks to be a black nigger in asia
@AlexBrown84 double the whitening gel application or you will end up like this black nigger left with thai trannies
Why are you calling me and @AlexBrown84 a nigger? I don't know you and I don't want you to call me that please. I will try to be polite to you man, so have some respect for people.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Fear, Elvisandreaa and AlexBrown84
Why are calling me and @AlexBrown84 a nigger? I don't know you and I don't want you to call me that please. I will try to be polite to you man, so have some respect for people.
i never called @AlexBrown84 a nigger because he isn't

he's genetically majority white and looks like a typical mulatto. he wants to lay asian girls so i advise him to whiten his skin. even asians whiten their skin because it's too dark for them and no one calls them a nigger. how is that calling someone a nigger?

he's not a nigger at all

you're just gaslighting others and telling them they're niggers even though they aren't. shame on you

• JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and amorfati
At least you got matches and likes, while most other niggas are on nightmare mode on these dating apps

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice and Tropical Tyrone
Based Tyrone, you should only go for noodles and produce blasian offspring.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: amorfati, Hades and Tropical Tyrone
This is what @RealLooksmaxxer brags about slaying
@Frank Jack
youre literally obsessed with me. out of asians, i primarily fuck with lightskin eastern types.

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing
i never called @AlexBrown84 a nigger because he isn't

he's genetically majority white and looks like a typical mulatto. he wants to lay asian girls so i advise him to whiten his skin. even asians whiten their skin because it's too dark for them and no one calls them a nigger. how is that calling someone a nigger?

he's not a nigger at all

you're just gaslighting others and telling them they're niggers even though they aren't. shame on you
out of most negritos on the forum op isn't a black supremacist anti white racist dont be too harsh on him. cause he's not incel like some of the black supremacist incel users so he's not too bad though ive seen him support some racist remarks

• +1
Reactions: Fear and DivineBeing
out of most negritos on the forum op isn't a black supremacist anti white racist dont be too harsh on him. cause he's not incel like some of the black supremacist incel users so he's not too bad though ive seen him support some racist remarks
i'll keep a close look on him then

definitely doesn't seem as bad as some of the other nignogs

ive posted proof including convos with women while they used their east asian language while you remain a khhv whos never confirmed a single slay :feelskek:

interesting results time to seamaxx