Tinder has cucked me. Allah doesn’t love me anymore

C

CEO of Sex

Perfect Illusion
a few months ago I literally uploaded a single selfie like this and got 30 likes in 24 hours:
F4D1397C 8169 4206 A711 25EA23AD30AB

Now I used 3 pics, 2 of them quite NT but my face isn’t great in them and so far I got 6 likes in like an hour (city of 150,000 people tho). What the fuck...
Tinder jews have no shame. They blurred all my pictures to shit because I have a big phone now instead of my tiny iPhone 6 I used before. I have good soft features like clear skin but it’s not seen in my photos. Ahhh.

I guess I have to rely on IRL again because I’m either too ugly for tinder or my pics are shit.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and NumbThePain_FoxH
a few months ago I literally uploaded a single selfie like this and got 30 likes in 24 hours: View attachment 1864247

Now I used 3 pics, 2 of them quite NT but my face isn’t great in them and so far I got 6 likes in like an hour (city of 150,000 people tho). What the fuck...
Tinder jews have no shame. They blurred all my pictures to shit because I have a big phone now instead of my tiny iPhone 6 I used before. I have good soft features like clear skin but it’s not seen in my photos. Ahhh.

I guess I have to rely on IRL again because I’m either too ugly for tinder or my pics are shit.
It’s small city that’s Why imo, move to bigger one

It’s small city that’s Why imo, move to bigger one
Can’t yet. When I chadfish I still get 99+ in 24 hours. With one single shit autist selfie I got 1/3 of that. Yet now that I think I have better pics I seem to be doing worse.

Can’t yet. When I chadfish I still get 99+ in 24 hours. With one single shit autist selfie I got 1/3 of that. Yet now that I think I have better pics I seem to be doing worse.
I think selfies in which u look good are better than nt pics when u look worse

• +1
Reactions: CEO of Sex
And I used to think my nose was ugly. Feel bad for this guy.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu and CEO of Sex
Tbh i wouldn't think u'd get any matches.. go slay chad!

U mog me. SLAYY QWEEEN X

That guy is 19? Brutal