Tinder has literally destroyed women

Deleted member 3259

Deleted member 3259

Kraken
I am running experiment with a friend who is chadlite: https://www.instagram.com/ognilsson/

I used the height 5'11 which is his real height, and this girl who is 40 said that she wasn't sure it was a right fit, because she prefers to go 1.86+ (6'1). How on earth have we as a species come to a point where a chadlite like him can get denied due to his height by someone like the girl in this photo? Lmaooooooooo, and on top of it. She is literally 152cm (4'11)
3542fa36be55f488f2a2221f34b9675c1
400c01f1b0352b7b5eb11401ff5360ab1

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Ritalincell, Hades, Deleted member 1707 and 9 others
what the actual fuck

• +1
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory, Deleted member 1707, Deleted member 2933 and 3 others
Ahahahahahahha what the fuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1707 and Deleted member 2933
I am running experiment with a friend who is chadlite: https://www.instagram.com/ognilsson/

I used the height 5'11 which is his real height, and this girl who is 40 said that she wasn't sure it was a right fit, because she prefers to go 1.86+ (6'1). How on earth have we as a species come to a point where a chadlite like him can get denied due to his height by someone like the girl in this photo? Lmaooooooooo, and on top of it. She is literally 152cm (4'11)View attachment 232269View attachment 232270

Chadlite
Discord social media emoji think thank thought social media

Tinder is so fucked up.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
Tales

• +1
Reactions: pisslord
Lmao dumb bitch has goblin tier face and height she'd probably think he's 6'2 if she saw him in person

• +1
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory, Hades, Deleted member 1707 and 8 others
More photos of her:
8a1df248f539c60370c86e61a9b403a71
319f494a02fabd831f02814fc6e39f8b1
0d79d89e5428e311461350f02d8fb7d91

• Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory, Deleted member 1707, Deleted member 2854 and 2 others
That bitch is fucking revolting. Creatures like that thinking they deserve gigachad is a sick joke

• +1
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory, Deleted member 1707, Deleted member 2012 and 3 others
64 kilometer bort

That bitch is fucking revolting. Creatures like that thinking they deserve gigachad is a sick joke
How someone can be so picky when they look like that is beyond me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012
I already told people it's about your height relative to other men, even if you're taller than her by 10 inches if there's a guy that can dominate you, there's no attraction

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, turkproducer, AbandonShip and 1 other person
Ugly girls have the most disproportionate standards

• +1
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory, ShredPill, Deleted member 2012 and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory, LordNorwood, mikeock and 1 other person
Disgusting creature.

Should be stoned to death

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, OOGABOOGA and LordNorwood
jfl at putting height starting with 5' in bio.

Just say you're 6'1
I say 6'3

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and LordNorwood
that's 5'8, not 5'11

00bec5837f4d1f208d5521bb895ad22e.jpg

el goblina

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot
I know that friend, see you soon op

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, onnysk and turkproducer
they go for high quality to feel like they are high value
I wanna know who in his right mind, high quality or not, would go for such a thing🤢absolutely revolting

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2012 and KlutchPurpp
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LookistWorld and Deleted member 3328
JBW copers in ruins
Tenor 2

• JFL
Reactions: LordGodcat
Its not even funny at this point.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
If I had no life I'd make these chadfishes just to roast these ugly bitches on a daily basis, I wouldn't stop until I saw a rise in women (subhuman women) suicide rate

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, OOGABOOGA, idkagoodusername and 1 other person
Bro she probably fuck chads and such every month tbh. Chad dont care. Chad just fuck

Just dont use this fucking app bro

he is not a chadlite, more like 4.25 PSL

This pisses me off. 100 years ago she'd be begging this chadlite to marry her. But this generation is full of women with super inflated egos from all the baseless/unearned validation. This ugly curry is genetic trash (4'11" jfl) and she'd have incel sons.

Honestly 100 years ago he wouldn't even notice her

• +1
Reactions: idkagoodusername
@Petsmart thoughts on the profile pic of OP?

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart
That creature has probably been pumped by a very horny Chad late at night..
You know how us men are at times when the moment arises.. anything will do.. even a blowjob from a goblin like that

Stick her on Plentyoffish in my town in the UK and she'll have a flooded inbox within an hour with compliments hellos & offers of money & gifts. within an hour

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3573
I had sex from tinder last night. She came straight over for 'pizza'.
IMG 9138

I am a 4/10 but frauded my photos to look like a strong 6. She didn't question it and still swallowed my cum.

So for every one example of hypergamy like the one you posted there is below average guys getting laid as well.

this has to be a fucking joke. she's literally psl 1.5 and FOURTY YEARS OLD AND 4'11 and she turns down a chadlite because he's only 5'11? no this has to be a joke lol ur kidding
I had sex from tinder last night. She came straight over for 'pizza'. View attachment 232921

I am a 4/10 but frauded my photos to look like a strong 6. She didn't question it and still swallowed my cum.

So for every one example of hypergamy like the one you posted there is below average guys getting laid as well.
height?

Since the advent of social media, i reassured my decision ti not have a gf ever (didnt want before either).

Accidentally cucking/almost cucking several guys added more strength to this too, because i will surely get cucked too by a better guy if I ever have one (mog or be mogged)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245