socialcel

socialcel

Textbook MTN
JUST SIMPLY OVER

@Spiritualcells

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, aesthetic beauty, HeightPilledum and 7 others
And still all of them end up mogged by a 5'8 Polish manlet shitskin @Niklaus Mikaelson

How do they cope? Indeed they are incels in denial

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, 5'7 zoomer, HeightPilledum and 14 others
And still all of them end up mogged by a 5'8 Polish manlet shitskin @Niklaus Mikaelson

How do they cope? Indeed they are incels in denial
does acc he live in CPH?

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell, kebab and ReadBooksEveryday
Notice how all of their pictures are somewhere sunny (probably vacation)

Northern Europe might be richer, but they will never have the weather of South

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, ConfusedBolivian, Kinger and 3 others
Notice how all of their pictures are somewhere sunny (probably vacation)

Northern Europe might be richer, but they will never have the weather of South
irrelevant

Yet manlet shitskin @BitchBoy cleans up all the foids.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: aleksander, ReadBooksEveryday, BitchBoy and 1 other person
Ropefuel

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
they look like clones. Girls there need some slav mogger blood like me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Xangsane, 11yearoldprostitute and 1 other person
they look like clones. Girls there need some slav mogger blood like me
I mog in EE too, barely even any matches here (Scandinavia) tho. They don’t want the slav cock :cry:

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
I mog in EE too, barely even any matches here tho. They don’t want the slav cock :cry:
i get barely any matches anywhere. Even made a HTBfish and got like 18 likes in 14 hours. ELOpill

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and socialcel
Exactly. Makes sense why I get 0 matches in Scandinavia now
Yo I can confirm. I’ve seen guys in this video at uni IRL, and they are fucking moggers. 6’4 german guys with blue eyes, blonde pretty boy haircuts and deep voice. Impossible to compete

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Corleone and socialcel
99 percent htn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Xangsane, tombradylover and 4 others
99 percent htn
=minimum chadlite to be top 5% which gets the results off OLD

Yo I can confirm. I’ve seen guys in this video at uni IRL, and they are fucking moggers. 6’4 german guys with blue eyes, blonde pretty boy haircuts and deep voice. Impossible to compete
you study in CPH?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Deleted member 39692 and Nick.Harte
=minimum chadlite to be top 5% which gets the results off OLD

you study in CPH?
Nope. I observe the international students at uni.

• +1
  • +1
Everyone I asked how do they like Nazi country, said they don't

Even Germans
yes northern europe is shit to live in (i live here and want to move asap) but that’s not the point of the thread
Nope. I observe the international students at uni.
must be brutal, 20 of these guys in a college and the rest are incels forever

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince and Nick.Harte
yes northern europe is shit to live in (i live here and want to move asap) but that’s not the point of the thread

must be brutal, 20 of these guys in a college and the rest are incels forever
I thought that these guys only look good in pics until I saw them in motion with my own eyes IRL. It was brutal to watch ngl and don’t get me started with the amount of IOIs they get from foids. Fucking ropefuel.

• +1
Reactions: Corleone and socialcel
I thought that these guys only look good in pics until I saw them in motion with my own eyes IRL. It was brutal to watch ngl and don’t get me started with the amount of IOIs they get from foids. Fucking ropefuel.
And I live among them bhai. Literally can’t do this anymore, gtfoh is all i can think about

• So Sad
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Nick.Harte
worst part is that the chicks here aren’t even significantly better looking either. so your looksmatch in other countries is dating a chadlite here

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
And I live among them bhai. Literally can’t do this anymore, gtfoh is all i can think about
My condolences bhai. I can’t imagine living among moggers like these guys.

• +1
I've been to Scandinavia. Men are completely emasculated, they look more feminine than the local women

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 50702 and 11yearoldprostitute
worst part is that the chicks here aren’t even significantly better looking either. so your looksmatch in other countries is dating a chadlite here
Even the poojeetas got BBCpilled and also like white pretty boys, who are above 6’2.

• So Sad
My condolences bhai. I can’t imagine living among moggers like these guys.
truly a humbling experience, getting heightmogged here multiple times a day and literally seeing irl chadlite examples on the daily too. and my pheno is shit here too, so moving is the only way for me. it’s whatever tho

• +1
I've been to Scandinavia. Men are completely emasculated, they look more feminine than the local women
cope af, i live here and this only applies to the normies, not the chadlite+ which there are plenty of here

truly a humbling experience, getting heightmogged here multiple times a day and literally seeing irl chadlite examples on the daily too. and my pheno is shit here too, so moving is the only way for me. it’s whatever tho
Humiliating instead of humbling.

• +1
Humiliating instead of humbling.
true tbh. foid i saw on insta then in my gym later who’s around HTB doesn’t even accept my follow request on insta. jfl. probably getting dicked down by chad. worst part is in normal countries i have legit stacylite matches and a lot of HTB. Here they don’t even acknowledge me

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: WishIwasChico and Nick.Harte
true tbh. foid i saw on insta then in my gym later who’s around HTB doesn’t even accept my follow request on insta. jfl. probably getting dicked down by chad. worst part is in normal countries i have legit stacylite matches and a lot of HTB. Here they don’t even acknowledge me
Humbling when you see the best looking guys out there. You know you ain’t the best and can appreciate this guy but humiliating if you’re barely being acknowledged by foids and getting brutally mogged left and right on a daily basis.

• +1
  • +1
Humbling when you see the best looking guys out there. You know you ain’t the best and can appreciate this guy but humiliating if you’re barely being acknowledged by foids and getting brutally mogged left and right on a daily basis.
exactly. worst part is you can’t even blame them or the foids cause it’s not like they actually did anything bad to you, it just happened

• +1
never began

• So Sad
exactly. worst part is you can’t even blame them or the foids cause it’s not like they actually did anything bad to you, it just happened
This world is a joke tbh.

• +1
This world is a joke tbh.
i’m not even mad anymore, just accepted i’ll never fuck the same level of foid till i live here. doing my best to get out, and then life will be good

• +1
i’m not even mad anymore, just accepted i’ll never fuck the same level of foid till i live here. doing my best to get out, and then life will be good
Yeah acceptance is key but remaining around these guys would trigger you and fuck your mental health in the long run. I think it’s a good decision to leave this place.

• +1
Yeah acceptance is key but remaining around these guys would trigger you and fuck your mental health in the long run. I think it’s a good decision to leave this place.
For sure it is, I felt 10x happier even as a subhuman when I didn’t live here. Finally leaving, and not just for vacation, will feel amazing I know that

• +1
living here as a manlet with average face must be insufferable tbh.

• +1
What kind of iois?

• +1
am i supposed to be impressed?

no wonder I only match with subhumans.

Eyefucking them, and licking their lips.Smiling and approaching them.Foids came to sit close to the tallfag and asked for his insta.
what country was this in? their smv must be through the roof if even you, an outsider noticed the chad treatment

• +1
what country was this in? their smv must be through the roof if even you, an outsider noticed the chad treatment
There weren’t locals. One guy was French and the other one was a black guy who around 6’5. Really tall with massive SMV and BBC halo.

• +1
There weren’t locals. One guy was French and the other one was a black guy who around 6’5. Really tall with massive SMV and BBC halo.
I meant in what country did the foids approach them like that?

• +1