Tinder is a fucking joke

Y

Yoyo2233

Kraken
Absolutely get no matches fuck this shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: court monarch777, SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 8919 and 12 others
looksmaxing

"tinder is a joke" = ur ugly

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, mulattomaxxer and 9 others
Show pics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6789
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Tinder only works if you look good in your pics. To look good in your pics, you have to be good looking and you have to take the best pictures. You don't have to be Chad, but you have to look good enough that some women will want to swipe right on your profile. So, when making your profile, you have to ask yourself, would women want to have sex with you? If the answer is no, then you need to work on your looks and your pictures or give up tinder altogether.

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, fogdart and 2 others
I’ve had sex a decent amount just can’t get shit on tinder now a days
WTF??? I guess tinder is not real life then and you're not truecel.

WTF??? I guess tinder is not real life then and you're not truecel.
The main difference is that you don't have to be that good looking to succeed with women in real life, you just need basic normie level social skills and to not be obese. However for tinder, you have to be as above average as possible, you have to be above average in the face and in your body and your pics have to be perfect. Tinder is too difficult for most guys but it's more convenient than real life for above average guys because they get 99+ likes and they can go on dates easily since they get enough matches.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
"br0 no match i even took a selfie in my dimly lit rotting mess of a room"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, sytyl and randomuser2407
The main difference is that you don't have to be that good looking to succeed with women in real life, you just need basic normie level social skills and to not be obese. However for tinder, you have to be as above average as possible, you have to be above average in the face and in your body and your pics have to be perfect. Tinder is too difficult for most guys but it's more convenient than real life for above average guys because they get 99+ likes and they can go on dates easily since they get enough matches.
Tinder is basically self promotion, you gotta look like someone who slays there, and the competition is very high, so selfies and shit like that are a big no unless you are Chad (and even then you are still at minimum of your possibilities)
You need DSLR pictures doing NT stuff and try to get more halos as possible (body halo, dog halo, elegant clothes halo) while looking natural.
I know it's a mess but women see Chads on ig taking those kind of pics and they expect the same on tinder.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and randomuser2407
I'm not ugly, just short. No possible way for me to use tinder, but it worked well for me when I was a teen because height mattered much less.

He looks like if cows and humans were to mate and have children.
Br0 i took a pic of me with in y stinky room with gamer headset on how come no matches?

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl and randomuser2407
Tinder is basically self promotion, you gotta look like someone who slays there, and the competition is very high, so selfies and shit like that are a big no unless you are Chad (and even then you are still at minimum of your possibilities)
You need DSLR pictures doing NT stuff and try to get more halos as possible (body halo, dog halo, elegant clothes halo) while looking natural.
I know it's a mess but women see Chads on ig taking those kind of pics and they expect the same on tinder.
Yeah I know this is exactly what I meant, I have my own DSLR camera that takes great pictures, and I have the perfect clothes, in the next 1-2 weeks, I'll take my pictures and finally get some success on Tinder. It hasn't been though, at the beginning, every time I tried posing, I looked aspie as fuck, it took me many photoshoots to improve even just a little bit.

Look at what appears when you type "men" on google

This is the level your pics should reach on tinder.

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
Why is real life easier?

Yeah I know this is exactly what I meant, I have my own DSLR camera that takes great pictures, and I have the perfect clothes, in the next 1-2 weeks, I'll take my pictures and finally get some success on Tinder. It hasn't been though, at the beginning, every time I tried posing, I looked aspie as fuck, it took me many photoshoots to improve even just a little bit.
I know bro, I remember first time I made tinder my pics were terrible, one of my friends who is a photographer took some pictures for me, I posted them and I fucked the next day jfl

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock and randomuser2407
I know bro, I remember first time I made tinder my pics were terrible, one of my friends who is a photographer took some pictures for me, I posted them and I fucked the next day jfl
Your probly chad af. I don’t get it man even if chad posts an aspire selfie he’ll still get matches

Your probly chad af. I don’t get it man even if chad posts an aspire selfie he’ll still get matches
No I'm not bro I'm bald

No I'm not bro I'm bald
Ok height? Hunter eyes? Good jaw? That can compensate for all bald. Bald isn’t even bad dude bald men are seen as DOM

• JFL
Reactions: randomuser2407
Ok height? Hunter eyes? Good jaw? That can compensate for all bald. Bald isn’t even bad dude bald men are seen as DOM
I'm 5ft10 it would be easier just to send you my pic tho so you can judge by yourself

I am 24 and I have NEVER used tinder. Fuck, I don't even have good pictures for it because I am the ONLY one out of all my friends that opted out of using instagram.

In a few years I will be too old for night life and I will have to learn to take good pics for OLD. I wonder if I will get significantly uglier girls than I do now.

EDIT: I have seen my girl friends go through tinder and these guys take elite pictures. I don't even know where to begin.

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
I am 24 and I have NEVER used tinder. Fuck, I don't even have good pictures for it because I am the ONLY one out of all my friends that opted out of using instagram.

In a few years I will be too old for night life and I will have to learn to take good pics for OLD. I wonder if I will get significantly uglier girls than I do now.

EDIT: I have seen my girl friends go through tinder and these guys take elite pictures. I don't even know where to begin.
They’re just chads with good faces. Mostly pretty boys

Tinder only works if you look good in your pics. To look good in your pics, you have to be good looking and you have to take the best pictures. You don't have to be Chad, but you have to look good enough that some women will want to swipe right on your profile. So, when making your profile, you have to ask yourself, would women want to have sex with you? If the answer is no, then you need to work on your looks and your pictures or give up tinder altogether.
most people are delusional this advice wont work for them jfl

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock, Deleted member 6512 and Deleted member 4991
Idk dude I took some pretty autistic selfies and I still get a decent amount of likes on a fresh account... I got around 52 on a fresh tinder account in 2 days. Obviously not chad but still decent.

You're ugly + Tinder in 2020 JFL

SHIT THREAD KYS

I'm not ugly, just short. No possible way for me to use tinder, but it worked well for me when I was a teen because height mattered much less.
how tall are you?

Yeah ive been on there a few times and always had bad results. Best results I had was when I didnt put my height in my bio ofc. Im a turbo manlet and as soon as I added it got way worse results tbh. Crazy the power of being the same size as a tree. Not worth going on there bro it will just fuck with your head. Tbh a lot of the holes on there are subhuman with high as fuck standards. Delusional fucktards and not worth a second of your time even if you matched one of them.

most people are delusional this advice wont work for them jfl
Yeah, you're right, I didn't realize I looked aspie in my pics until other looksmax users told me even though I knew something was off in my pics. Sometimes, you really need other people's help to understand these things and fix them because as humans we often aren't very honest with ourselves about how we look, especially when our friends and family tell us that we look fine and that our pictures are perfect, I've been there and every time, I had to ask complete strangers to get a real answer that would work.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4464
Girls on tinder are mostly trash, I find that girls on bumble or apps like coffee meets bagel or w.e are "better quality".

I'm the same with instagram, that ship has sailed long ago too late to get on it now and add people I've known retroactively.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9666
tinder = for chad only

Idk dude I took some pretty autistic selfies and I still get a decent amount of likes on a fresh account... I got around 52 on a fresh tinder account in 2 days. Obviously not chad but still decent.
I have 38 likes but no matches and I’m not about to get goLd cuz the likes are probly fake

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991
Yeah ive been on there a few times and always had bad results. Best results I had was when I didnt put my height in my bio ofc. Im a turbo manlet and as soon as I added it got way worse results tbh. Crazy the power of being the same size as a tree. Not worth going on there bro it will just fuck with your head. Tbh a lot of the holes on there are subhuman with high as fuck standards. Delusional fucktards and not worth a second of your time even if you matched one of them.
There’s decent women on there I guess but just seems like there all looking for the 6’4+plus tatted up chad anything below that is a no

After the first 2 weeks I get like 1 match a day