The inequality on Tinder is unbelievably wide. Get looks or die trying aka. "wet is water" [FIELD REPORT]

fogdart

fogdart

'Bones' is psl cope. NT + sex appeal is everything
I know the Tinder inequality trope has been over-repeated, but observing it for yourself is high octance blackpill, suifuel and lifefuel at time same time depending on your looks level or looksmaxxing aspirations. After several Tinder experiments this is my field report on various PSL levels:

4PSL (50%ile of looks) - at this level you should looksmax as if your life depends on it. You'll barely match with your looksmatch and when you magically do, your looksmatch will not respond to your message unless you jestermax but she will still ghost you. A 1 PSL improvement here will be the difference between contemplating suicide and having a fulfilling life. The 1PSL improvement here is the most crucial of all the levels. If you're lucky enough you might get landwhales every now and then but you will never be satisfied.

5PSL (80%ile of looks) - at this level softmaxxing will make you cruise on semi-easy mode but you need another top tier trait (height, frame, dick size) in order to cruise safely. You'll match with a lot of beckies and landwhales at this level but most Beckies will not respond and may ghost you unless you have 99%ile height, frame or dick (@Vvvvxxxx bulge game). You'll get landwhales on easy mode. You can get a LTR or FWB with your looksmatch but you need some effort and charisma in order to not get cucked.

6PSL (90%ile of looks) - no need for looksmaxxing. You'll get Beckies on easy mode, but difficult mode for Stacy. You'll match with a lot of beckies, and some will message first or initiate contact. You'll get 99+ likes within 24hours of creating Tinder. You can be a total fuckboy and rotate a harem of Beckies if you wish. You can get a LTR or FWB with your looksmatch on easy mode unless you're a dickcel then you need charisma.

7PSL (99%ile of looks) - life on easy mode unless you're a dickcel aka life on @Salludon @Amnesia mode. All you need are selfies on Tinder and you'll get 99+ likes in no time. You'll get superlikes and messages about whether you're a catfish or model. At this level you can do no wrong in a woman's eyes. Women can act crazy because of you eg. stalk you, blackmail you with suicide, trap you with pregnancy, and fight with their bestfriends because of you.

Addendum: Height doesn't matter as much as you think, at 5PSL and above women on tinder will not care about your height unless you're under 5'8" in which case you MUST heightfraud with lifts and fuck her before she discovers your manlet ass.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 11604, TheChosenChad, Andros and 24 others
I know the Tinder inequality trope has been over-repeated, but observing it for yourself is high octance blackpill, suifuel and lifefuel at time same time depending on your looks level or looksmaxxing aspirations. After several Tinder experiments this is my field report on various PSL levels:

4PSL (50%ile of looks) - at this level you should looksmax as if your life depends on it. You'll barely match with your looksmatch and when you magically do, your looksmatch will not respond to your message unless you jestermax but she will still ghost you. A 1 PSL improvement here will be the difference between contemplating suicide and having a fulfilling life. The 1PSL improvement here is the most crucial of all the levels. If you're lucky enough you might get landwhales every now and then but you will never be satisfied.

5PSL (80%ile of looks) - at this level softmaxxing will make you cruise on semi-easy mode but you need another top tier trait (height, frame, dick size) in order to cruise safely. You'll match with a lot of beckies and landwhales at this level but most Beckies will not respond and may ghost you unless you have 99%ile height, frame or dick (@Vvvvxxxx bulge game). You'll get landwhales on easy mode. You can get a LTR or FWB with your looksmatch but you need some effort and charisma in order to not get cucked.

6PSL (90%ile of looks) - no need for looksmaxxing. You'll get Beckies on easy mode, but difficult mode for Stacy. You'll match with a lot of beckies, and some will message first or initiate contact. You'll get 99+ likes within 24hours of creating Tinder. You can be a total fuckboy and rotate a harem of Beckies if you wish. You can get a LTR or FWB with your looksmatch on easy mode unless you're a dickcel then you need charisma.

7PSL (99%ile of looks) - life on easy mode unless you're a dickcel aka life on @Salludon @Amnesia mode. All you need are selfies on Tinder and you'll get 99+ likes in no time. You'll get superlikes and messages about whether you're a catfish or model. At this level you can do no wrong in a woman's eyes. Women can act crazy because of you eg. stalk you, blackmail you with suicide, trap you with pregnancy, and fight with their bestfriends because of you.

Addendum: Height doesn't matter as much as you think, at 5PSL and above women on tinder will not care about your height unless you're under 5'8" in which case you MUST heightfraud with lifts and fuck her before she discovers your manlet ass.
water, but good thread

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 6191, Deleted member 8318 and 7 others
Height and frame matter way way more irl

online just don’t be under average height

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, Deleted member 6191, Vvvvxxxx and 2 others
2 + 2 = 4.

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, mewcoper, Hades and 2 others
Are amnesia and salludon actually 7 psl though.

I thought they were more 6-6.5

7 is reserved for psl Gods

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, IndianJock, Be_ConfidentBro and 6 others

They are in the 6.5 - 7 range -- at that stage the lines are murky

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
This doesn't take race into account. Curry and rice between 4-6psl shouldn't be on tinder.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 9779, Deleted member 6191 and 5 others
Am I 7psl then if I got 99+ within 12 hours with almost all selfies? Jfl no. The quality of matches and how they respond to you also matters

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and Deleted member 7753
Am I 7psl then if I got 99+ within 12 hours with almost all selfies? Jfl no. The quality of matches and how they respond to you also matters
Are you running JBW game?

I am white yes. But brown eyes
Running JBW game in Southeast Asia or some third world country doesn’t count bruh.

Europecels GTFIH

Muh RTT . Muh muscle is all you need on tinder.

very good thread
vut isnt 4.5 PSL 50 % ile

Anything below 5psl, you'll have a similar experience on Tinder
yeah ik im just saying

4.5 is the middle ground between 1 and 8

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and fogdart
Psl6-7 is more than 90% jfl i almost never see anyone psl6+ outside stop coping u are probably psl4

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IndianJock, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 6512 and 5 others
Psl6-7 is more than 90% jfl i almost never see anyone psl6+ outside stop coping u are probably psl4
They are all above the 90%ile range -- the specifics are debatable

Below 5PSL on online dating = no point tbh.

4PSL is average, but average person is quite ugly: skinnyfat, no muscle, a few failos, no halos, etc.

4PSL girls arent very fuckable either tbh unless they have good bodies.
963588_1103675.jpg

4PSL is average, but average person is quite ugly: skinnyfat, no muscle, a few failos, no halos, etc.
View attachment 704489
963588_1103675.jpg
would that guy get 0 success on tinder? He does look normie

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 6191
would that guy get 0 success on tinder? He does look normie
He would match whales and only match that bottom girl, psl4 looksmatch, very rarely. Which would usually end in a swift ghost tbh.

PicsArt_06-05-09_23_39.png

If he's fine with this level of girl, that's his only hope on online dating. Atleast here in the netherlands.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Warlow and Deleted member 5393
good observtions,mine as well

He would match whales and only match that bottom girl, psl4 looksmatch, very rarely. Which would usually end in a swift ghost tbh.

If he's fine with this level of girl, that's his only hope on online dating. Atleast here in the netherlands.
That sounds horrible.

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Eduardo DOV
That sounds horrible.
It is. The guy has 0 sex appeal. RTT is legit for most men as an easy guide to improve their sexlife tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393

View attachment 704489
963588_1103675.jpg
This girl is very fuckable unless you're low T. She doesn't have makeup on; makeup can ascend her by at least 1PSL

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Moggy
This girl is very fuckable unless you're low T. She doesn't have makeup on; makeup can ascend her by at least 1PSL
She literally has the most obvious eyeliner I have ever seen. Do you even know what makeup is?

And yeah I don't disagree with you. I am 5PSL and I would fuck her very easily if she made it easy for me. Like at a club, festival, etc.

I wouldn't want to LTR her though and if she's playing hard2get it's instant quit for me.

• JFL

Even with this girl, he'd have to jestermax to get her attention. Messages like "hey", "hello", "what's up", will get ghosted.

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 275
She literally has the most obvious eyeliner I have ever seen. Do you even know what makeup is?

And yeah I don't disagree with you. I am 5PSL and I would fuck her very easily if she made it easy for me. Like at a club, festival, etc.

I wouldn't want to LTR her though and if she's playing hard2get it's instant quit for me.
Yeah she has eyeliner on but that's about it. Her eyebrows look sparse, no lipstick, no foundation, no highlighting or contouring -- she can easily ascend.

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
Yeah she has eyeliner on but that's about it. Her eyebrows look sparse, no lipstick, no foundation, no highlighting or contouring -- she can easily ascend.
She could slut-pheno max tbh

• +1
if you combine 5 PSL looks with a big dick how much easier does it become?

They're 6 in a good day
6+ is for gigachad and 7 for MM

• +1
if you combine 5 PSL looks with a big dick how much easier does it become?
You'll cruise on easy mode for Beckys, but still hard mode for Stacy unless Stacy is a slut

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Vvvvxxxx and Deleted member 4612
  • +1
Reactions: fogdart
Being DOM is everything for slaying on tinder.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Deleted member 6191 and androgenic
  • JFL
Being DOM is everything for slaying on tinder.
prettyboy mogs in this day in age on online dating. Although i agree dom mogs irl.

• +1
prettyboy mogs in this day in age on online dating. Although i agree dom mogs irl.
No they don't. DOM outslay hard, try for yourself.

No they don't. DOM outslay hard, try for yourself.
Well i'm looksmaxxing to achieve the hybrid between the two, but if i had to pick between one or the other i would choose DOM my brother. Meeks>>>>prettyboy

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Moggy
but im 5.5psl and have fucked stacies off tinder

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573

How is 4psl average.

This is the most retarded scale on the planet.

5 is average, 6 is 1std+, 7 is 2 std+, 8 is 3std+ and so on.

but im 5.5psl and have fucked stacies off tinder
It's either you're not 5.5PSL or you have other serious halos. Either way prove or it's larp

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568

I would strongly disagree that this girl is a 4. She's a touch above average actually.

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
It's either you're not 5.5PSL or you have other serious halos. Either way prove or it's larp
I have linked threads to show what kind of women like me on tinder and have slayed women around that genetic value.

I have linked threads to show what kind of women like me on tinder and have slayed women around that genetic value.
Where are these threads mate?