Tinder is a waste of time

C

ChaddestLite

Iron
I've got good looking matches (25 matches)

Either they don't reply, or convo goes fucking nowhere.

I'm so sexually frustrated not even fatties will bone me, not even my looksmatch foids will.

Trying to do nofap and I'm so horny grrrr.

Fuck this world.

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
Getting what you need as a human requires you to be a certain type of human and many kinds of coping about not being like you're supposed to be cause damage to you.

The world is super brutal but if you make it you make it. It's an uphill battle if you weren't born GL and NT.
Even if you are, it's still a battle but with superior weapons.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and toolateforme
Girls are on tinder for two things:

1) Chad
2) Validation

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie, turkproducer, Deleted member 2745 and 2 others
Same here buddy forget about looksmatch jfl

you just dont have the visceral appeal required to catch girls attention

Go up to social circle and run mere exposure game. Tinder is only reserved for certain population of people..

Well, its the only way for me to meet girls. I have no social circle or social skills, so PUA is out of the question. Honestly PUA is more pointless than tinder, believe me!

i used it, got 2 convos, i ghosted both of them

i used it, got 2 convos, i ghosted both of them
were they ugly? I unmatch the fat chicks immediately after they message me because they need to learn to stay within their looks match. As a fit person, im not dating an unhealthy slob. Men should refuse to date down, we cannot let their egos inflate. Keep them in their place.
I've got good looking matches (25 matches)

Either they don't reply, or convo goes fucking nowhere.

I'm so sexually frustrated not even fatties will bone me, not even my looksmatch foids will.

Trying to do nofap and I'm so horny grrrr.

Fuck this world.
Dude, 25 matches is pretty decent. Even I get around 30 matches after a week, but then all of a sudden I think tinder stops me from getting anymore. I even tried a chadfish profile, the male model got up to only 22 matches in a week. I think tinder is rigging algorithms to maybe equalize things after receiving complaints about their app causing incels to murder people and go on ER style rampages. Thats some pretty damn good activism on our part!

Last edited:
@DarkHorizon i would say my looksmatch.

Dude, 25 matches is pretty decent. Even I get around 30 matches after a week, but then all of a sudden I think tinder stops me from getting anymore. I even tried a chadfish profile, the male model got up to only 22 matches in a week. I think tinder is rigging algorithms to maybe equalize things after receiving complaints about their app causing incels to murder people and go on ER style rampages. Thats some pretty damn good activism on our part!
you get 30 but a male model gets 22 a week. Do you mind PMing me your pic? Also do you fraud ? (not saying it's unfair just asking)

you get 30 but a male model gets 22 a week. Do you mind PMing me your pic? Also do you fraud ? (not saying it's unfair just asking)
Its probably because Tinder might be flagging myn number for using a different person sometimes, idk if I've been shadow banned? My pics are frauded yes, I used Photoshop to make me muscles look larger, more veiny, and defined. Also made my six pack look ripped and tight. That much is enough to get me 30 matches. My hairline is still low and strong and My face is good enough that it matches the body, but not chad tier. No im not gonna send you my pics, i don't trust any of you.
@DarkHorizon i would say my looksmatch.
That's stupid, people like you should be kicked out of here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3045