Tinder is even more unbalanced than we think

attarde75

attarde75

Zephir
actually, the 80/20 or 95/5 story, I don't even know if it's true or not.
I don't know if there are official and recent numbers, but I think there are many, many more guys on Tinder than girls, like 90% are men.

When a girl 3/10 invited me to her house to fuck her (she already made me struggle for 2 hours with her netflix movie and wanted to know things about my life, while her face and body disgusted me, I just wanted to ejaculate somewhere else than in a tissue)
Anyway, she showed me her Tinder account, and I promise you that it's true about all I have of the most expensive in the world, she had 7500 likes (she was 3/10 face, and body of shit because slightly fat, it was a Chinese girl on vacation in France). I have like 30 likes (I'm either normie or htn depending on the people who consider more or less important a bad nose on the face).

When I asked her why she chose me (because she showed me some fucking chad 8/10 that had like), she told me that I was the only one available at that moment.

Tinder gives wings to monsters, she'll soon see the reality in Face when nobody will want to make a family with this ugly.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 23611, Darwined, Deleted member 22093 and 20 others
It is 98/2

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: User49, ROTTING, Oberyn and 6 others
You made those numbers up. In the USA, 75% of premium tinder members are male, not all members. Nevermind 90% jfl

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry, Hades, 190cm90kg and 5 others
You made those numbers up. In the USA, 75% of premium tinder members are male, not all members. Nevermind 90% jfl
bro, 7500 like she s 3/10 :oops: why

while her face and body disgusted me, I just wanted to ejaculate somewhere else than in a tissue)
man idk how u do it :hnghn:

I'm staying truecel:feelsrope:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and JawGuyFatFaceGuy
man idk how u do it :hnghn:

I'm staying truecel:feelsrope:
I don't have an unattractive physique, you should focus on that, and even with that I fuck tuna

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
Social media is not an accurate representation of gender roles but leaders and people have subjected it as an accurate representation. With the abomination of these platforms that have likes/views etc. many people have began to believe that those things represent.

In reality, women will always get more attention than men online because the male hormone and female hormone. But attention and such does not represent value. Men will click and be thirsty online because hes horny by nature. Because of the temptation and mind, the male is likely to autonomously test the waters, thus the simpry.

But, If roles were reversed, and a male got 7000 likes and messages a day on tinder, he would try and successfully screen/set up something will every single person, even if it was 7000 people. Women do not even compare when it comes to a males compel and urge for sex. Due to a woman's subservient role by nature and hormones, her sexual nature would more so be mentally debauchee/degenerate instead of operative etc. You can observe this by the dominating amount of women who have erotica tendency's etc.

Females think those likes and attention=value. They then translate this to real life and boom you have a real fucking pandemic. Add the social media imbalance plus the fact women don't have a great amount of testosterone or male hormones that make them display irritable and amorous behavior to men autonomously thus why you don't see women seeking to court as frequently as u see a male do unless its a meaningful reason to do so.

All of this shit plus more creates low quality, harlot yet picky/prideful hoes.

A male in modern society should not use social media at all unless its for his business.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ascension, ReadBooksEveryday, Minotaure and 4 others
Girls fuck normies bcz chadlites aren’t available… but guys here say I’m full of shit when I say that

Girls have extremely high sex drive @germanlooks @looksmaxxer234 @Blackgymmax

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Darwined, germanlooks, Oberyn and 3 others
Tinder is 100/Philipinos in Canada

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Deleted member 18522, Deleted member 17244 and 3 others
Girls fuck normies bcz chadlites aren’t available… but guys here say I’m full of shit when I say that

No bro. Girls wait for the perfect 8 psl gigachad.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tyronelite, Oberyn and Biggdink

Muhmuhmuh dududu
3/10 girl fucking 6/10 guy because the chadlite Who blind swiped on her cba

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Oberyn and Biggdink
its 100/0

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Curry Suicide, attarde75 and the BULL
the 8/10 chad was probably some chadfish most likely. no real chad would stoop to a girl like her on tinder brah.

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
the 8/10 chad was probably some chadfish most likely. no real chad would stoop to a girl like her on tinder brah.
it was me. But id rather rot on here than slaying stacy

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Blackgymmax and gymmaxedhorse
How the fuck was none else available if she had 7500 likes?

You can't really quantify it because even if a girl and a guy have the same number of matches the girl will still have a much higher respond rate.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, thereallegend and Blackgymmax
I don't know if there are official and recent numbers, but I think there are many, many more guys on Tinder than girls, like 90% are men.

When a girl 3/10 invited me to her house to fuck her (she already made me struggle for 2 hours with her netflix movie and wanted to know things about my life, while her face and body disgusted me, I just wanted to ejaculate somewhere else than in a tissue)
Anyway, she showed me her Tinder account, and I promise you that it's true about all I have of the most expensive in the world, she had 7500 likes (she was 3/10 face, and body of shit because slightly fat, it was a Chinese girl on vacation in France). I have like 30 likes (I'm either normie or htn depending on the people who consider more or less important a bad nose on the face).

When I asked her why she chose me (because she showed me some fucking chad 8/10 that had like), she told me that I was the only one available at that moment.

Tinder gives wings to monsters, she'll soon see the reality in Face when nobody will want to make a family with this ugly.
Same exact shit happened to me like 2 or 3 summers ago. I matched with this chubby Becky who invited me to her hotel cos she was visiting my city for work. She showed me her tinder and she had like 3k plus matches. She had dozens of matches of chads, Tyrones and chadrones. She chose me cos the other Tyrones she matched with weren’t very responsive and she sent my pics to her girls group chat and they said I was cute lol. She had matches with professional soccer players in England cos she did a year abroad in England and toured Europe so she had chad matches all over Europe. I wasn’t even blackpilled by then but shit red pilled me hard. After sex, she then proceeded to try convince me to do a long distance relationship with her cos she really liked me. I was bluepilled back then but I refused to consider dating a girl who fucks a new chad in every city she went to. Her dating strategy was to fuck every chad/Tyrone she meets until she gets lucky and one takes her seriously. She was in my city for a week so I saw her almost every day of the week till she left. She still texted me after she left till she realized I wasn’t going to commit and she blocked me on Instagram lol

@whiteissuperior

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, whiteissuperior, ReadBooksEveryday and 5 others
Post pics of this 3/10 noodle. Is this PSL rating?

i could never fuck an ugly bitch, i'd rather jerk of all my life than touch her
what race are you?

Same exact shit happened to me like 2 or 3 summers ago. I matched with this chubby Becky who invited me to her hotel cos she was visiting my city for work. She showed me her tinder and she had like 3k plus matches. She had dozens of matches of chads, Tyrones and chadrones. She chose me cos the other Tyrones she matched with weren’t very responsive and she sent my pics to her girls group chat and they said I was cute lol. She had matches with professional soccer players in England cos she did a year abroad in England and toured Europe so she had chad matches all over Europe. I wasn’t even blackpilled by then but shit red pilled me hard. After sex, she then proceeded to try convince me to do a long distance relationship with her cos she really liked me. I was bluepilled back then but I refused to consider dating a girl who fucks a new chad in every city she went to. Her dating strategy was to fuck every chad/Tyrone she meets until she gets lucky and one takes her seriously. She was in my city for a week so I saw her almost every day of the week till she left. She still texted me after she left till she realized I wasn’t going to commit and she blocked me on Instagram lol

@whiteissuperior
she legit just baited out her whole strategy and tried to grab you with this lel.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Oberyn and fogdart
she legit just baited out her whole strategy and tried to grab you with this lel.
This was before I knew what black and red pill were but it surely opened my eyes to female nature. When I was with her at the hotel she had already changed her tinder location to Miami cos she and her friends were going on a vacation there 2 weeks after we met. She told me she only needed to get a ticket to Miami + accommodation and simps will take care of her food, drinks and partying. She even cried one of the nights I was with her about how the men she likes never take her seriously. Looking back, my whole encounter with her was pure high octane black pills. I just looked her up on Facebook and she has the most innocent profile. I can only imagine the sucker she finally settles with. My whole week with her sounds like an incel fan fiction.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, tyronelite and Oberyn
In reality, women will always get more attention than men online because the male hormone and female hormone. But attention and such does not represent value. Men will click and be thirsty online because hes horny by nature. Because of the temptation and mind, the male is likely to autonomously test the waters, thus the simpry.
Girls are browsing social media for hours a day, they are glued to their phones
Their thrist to watch hot guys on the infernet is insatiable

But, If roles were reversed, and a male got 7000 likes and messages a day on tinder, he would try and successfully screen/set up something will every single person, even if it was 7000 people. Women do not even compare when it comes to a males compel and urge for sex. Due to a woman's subservient role by nature and hormones, her sexual nature would more so be mentally debauchee/degenerate instead of operative etc. You can observe this by the dominating amount of women who have erotica tendency's etc.
This is also not how it works. I have >10k matches on tinder but I simply ignore the vast majority of them and only go for the best looking girls
Genders are really no different only the leverage they possess on average is

A male in modern society should not use social media at all unless its for his business.
Horrible advice. Whenever I match with someone the very first thing they ask for is my insta to check my background. Im photo verified but if I cannot show my profile they just think Im not real
Not having social media presence in todays world is the same as not possessing an ID card

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, aesthetic beauty, Vasco-v2 and 4 others

This is also not how it works. I have >10k matches on tinder but I simply ignore the vast majority of them and only go for the best looking girls

Horrible advice. Whenever I match with someone the very first thing they ask for is my insta to check my background. Im photo verified but if I cannot show my profile they just think Im not real
Not having social media presence in todays world is the same as not possessing an ID card
1. Your mistaken about what i mean. My main point is estrogen vs testosterone. The male and female genders are different due to this hormone and the effects it has on the body and mind. This makes what your saying wrong for the second point also, as genders are quite literally different! A female is most definitely glued to her phone watching chads, but the difference is how she feels and what she does when doing so. They are slight differences, but still effect the world on a bigger scope.

2. Yes but woman do not do this in the same manner you do, or view it in the same manner u do. I may sound biased, but what im trying to say is that the way men and females do things are different due to the hormornal condition. And they may be equal, are not the same (and modern social media does not equalize the balance in these differences, but instead leverages it in woman's favor)

3. Yes its horrible advice for slaying, but im not saying dont have a social media, or a profile, but to get off that shit if your serious about growing and building your coin unless your on it for a sake of growing and building your coin

Last edited:

It's actually 99/1 in 2022 and beyond. 99% of women going for 1% of men :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

@JOJOcel was right

Take the availability pill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17448
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Darwined, fogdart and Oberyn

Dude, got any guides on Tinder/IG maxxing? - I've seen your guides on Best of the best. Most matches I had was like 500, but that was after changing locations, I live in a place that's hardmode for Tinder, probably london-tier difficulty. I'm jealous of people that live in America/Australia/Asia. I'm a locationcel for sure :feelswhy:

99/1 being generous

Holy fuck man this is the most brutal part of the story

she already made me struggle for 2 hours with her netflix movie and wanted to know things about my
And why do you fuck a woman that disgusts you? Guys like you are the reason why every woman has infinite SMV.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
I agree with this. I ignore a lot of my matches simply because I don't find them interesting enough. So even if a girl has a lot of matches it doesn't mean all those guys are interested in her at all let alone meet her.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
And why do you fuck a woman that disgusts you? Guys like you are the reason why every woman has infinite SMV.
This.
The only ugly women I've fucked were from nightclubs when I was drunk and she was hitting on me so it took 0 effort.

If you're putting in effort to meet-up with a woman from tinder that you don't even find attractive, it's over.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg